Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MandakiniYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor (s) my mouth smells every time even I brush my teeth in night and eats tulsi daily but still my teeth smells please suggest me something I feel very bad when I talks to someone.
With the wedding season nearly approaching, you should be ready for several parties and gatherings and lots of photographs to be clicked. You would surely want to look good on every wedding occasion. Hence you should make sure that your teeth are at their best, when it comes to looking good. The teeth are responsible for shaping the perfect smile, and so you must take measures to make your teeth look stunning in order to get your smile ready for the upcoming wedding season.
Here are some tips on how you should take care of your teeth:
- Whiten your teeth: You can avail a quick whitening service for your teeth from a dental clinic. This will make your teeth brighter and much whiter, which will enhance your smile. Always get teeth whitening done from a clinic instead of using whiteners bought from stores, as the latter do not work as effectively. Moreover, teeth whitening done at a clinic is not much expensive.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene: If you want to get perfectly white teeth ready for the wedding season, you should maintain your oral hygiene routine strictly. Brushing and flossing should be practiced regularly, and you should also use a mouthwash. Brush two times a day and take time to brush. Maintain healthy teeth to make them look beautiful and get the most perfect smile.
- Use strategic makeup colors: Several colors can be used to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Using bright red lipstick would make the teeth look better and brighter with a nice overall contrast. You can choose from different shades of red, pink or cherry of a warm tone. Blue toned lipsticks make a bad contrast against stains and the yellow tinge on the teeth is brought out. You can also use a Bronzer.
- Remove stains: You should try to remove any stain from your teeth and ensure that no further stains are caused. After having any dark beverage like red wine or syrup drinks, make sure to remove the stains instantly. This can be done simply by wiping the stains with a napkin.
- Keep your face and smile relaxed: For the most beautiful and natural smile, you should have a relaxed facial expression. Avoid making hyperactive expressions as these make your smile look artificial. Do not show an expression that looks as if a lot of effort has been put into it. The most beautiful smile is a natural one.
Following these tips, you will be able to get your smile ready for the wedding season. Your smile will be at its best, and you will look amazing in every single picture that will be clicked. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
7 years old my daughter is suffering from multiple cavities, if she get new teeth will she get cavities again? how to get rid of this problem?
In my teeth a black spot like hole is found and one of the front tooth is loose from the gum how to get rid of that. Please help me?
What should we do if our teeth should be white? Which is the paste perfect for teeth? If our mouth smell bad what should we do?
I am 25 year old and I have pain in my teeth and gum also get swollen sometime in winter rarely blood come from gum please give solution I have also chhala problem.
I have got black spots on my teeth. What it would be? How can I remove it naturally? Some are gone already but some are there still.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine.