Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manasa HebbarYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir im manish I wnt to know the solution of hair fall n itching in scalp n which shampoo is best.
I am 23 age young guy I want to join CBI so my height is 5.3" and 160 CM I need to increase my height si can I get 2"?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I m taking beta cap tr 20 at morning for tremor but still getting shocks. librium 10 fr anxiety little help. But my sex desire is very low any extra medicine to be add in please guide
My age is 25 and nearly 50% of my hair turned grey. I had many medical complications in the past. So can my hair turn black again.
My Wife 30 years Old having 2 kids, from past few months she is complaining very frequently that she feels Dizziness/feels she is falling when waking up or on standing. Went to couple of doctors, They said it could be due to Anxiety Neurosis. And given her Spinfree/Vertin 24 medicines. Still she is not comfortable and keeps on complaining on same issue. Please advice.
I am 43 and 5'11" tall having 134 kg weight Having contant lower back pain . Especially when I try to control my diet. I could not do exercise because of it. Plz suggest the remedy
Hi Dr. I m 25years married women. In my face there scars n blackheads on nose n on my hand there r burns n cut marks. Pls help me 2 rid out of dis problems. Suggest me with some home remmids which I can do at home. Wl be thankful.
I am suffering from a gastric from last 6 months .I also used the medicine recommended by doctor. But no result comes to me. I use also ayurvedic churn and pills but no result.
How will I get energetic during sports? What diet I go for to keep my body fit and healthy for cricket?
Heyy I have a problem on my upper side of my arm it have type of wrinkles on that which seems very bad when it seems to anyone Tell my wot I do?
I am 65 years old I have no sugar or any other complaint I am getting knee pain and some time find it difficult to claim stairs what is the reason do I need to take calcium tablet regularly.
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.