Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manasa HebbarYour feedback matters!
For eg I am 21 yrs old I have big boils on inner vagina part. I dono wat to do please suggest something.
Lybrate | Dr. Virendra Saoji speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am loosing hair quickly and tried many shampoos but no solution. Can you please help me with this problem?
I am working in a MNC for night shifts so that I can't sleep in the nights as well. Is this a main reason for my hair fall and loss of weight?
I'm an diabetic patient and married now a days English medicine are not working good it will not reducing my sugar levels I feel tired and not fit sex life not good. When I sugar increase my penis head got very itchy please help me.
Hello Doctor, I am having so much of heat emitting from my body. The problem is that when I stand in sun for sometime my body is heating up and I am feeling very much tired and feeling like some flames coming from my eyes and my urine is dark yellow in color. How to get rid of Body heat please suggest.
I am 30 year old male and I am suffering from asthma disease from last one year. I am using cipla autohealer 200 doses it haven't got cured what should I do?
I want some diet plan for weight loss. Now I am doing some yoga at least 20 min. Morning 1 liter water, 1 green tea ,after 1 hr I am taken direct brunch means rice ,some curry, curd after 2.30 pm fruit salad, one lassi after 6.00 clk little bit snacks, after 9.30 pm 3 roti ,one curry this is my menu .Its good plan or not please suggest I am feeling very bad for my stomach. And my weight.
How to reduce fat in our body? is there any thing like good fat and bad fat? how to over come obesity? what to reduce weight?
Hi, My mother is depression patient since 20 years. Right now she is taking Sensival, Alzil, Valium 2 and Prestiq and Loret 2 medicines. But still she is not comfortable and now has a problem of loss of balance and un-controlled urination. What should we do ?
Lower back pain is characterized by a feeling of pain around the lumbar region (curve of the back connecting the upper back and glutes- muscles in the buttock that are responsible for thigh movement) caused by muscle or ligament injury. The spinal area is most likely to be affected by lower pain as it may impair routine activities like walking and standing. Any lower back pain that lasts for more than ninety days can be considered as chronic.
Causes of lower back pain
There are plenty of causes for lower back pain. Anything that exposes the lumbar area of the spine to a level of stress beyond its capacity can cause lower back pain. These causes are-
1. Disorders of the discs - The spinal area in the lower back comprises of small bones called the vertebra, which are connected to each other by pieces of cartilage known as discs. These discs act as shock absorbers, and when exposed to excessive shock can cause the disc to bulge, resulting in herniated discs. Wear and tear of the discs can also occur.
2. Spinal stenosis - Spinal stenosis occurs when the area around the spine becomes narrow. It may affect the nerves surrounding the lower back, resulting in pain.
3. Wear and tear of the joints and ligaments - Normal wear and tear of the joints and ligaments cause difficulties in holding the spine in its proper position and this progresses with age. This may cause a vertebra to slide over another and affect the nerve endings, giving rise to pain.
Symptoms of lower back pain
The symptoms of lower back pain are usually a dull or excruciating pain in the lower back. It can also affect other parts of the body such as the hips and the legs. In case of severe pain, simple activities like walking, bending and sitting will be impaired.
The treatment options are based on source of pain - ranges from physiotherapy to medication to nerve root injections or keyhole endoscopic discectomy under local anesthesia, as a day care procedure. Open surgery is the last resort.
I am 23 years old but my weight is just 52 kgs. I look so thin. How can I improve my weight and size. Can you please help me?
My height is 5.7. And I want to increase my height upto 5.10. Is der is any medicine and exercise to be suggested. Which may help me out of this.
I have pimples on my and whole body and my age is 18 PlzzTell me the mediations for that I can purchase from my near medical shop.
Sir, now my age is 24 years but I look like as 35 years and above, now my face will be worst. How can change myself? please help me.
Suffering from depression - Avoid these
Depression is a psychological condition that can drain your hope, energy and drive. The things that you once rejoiced might not be pleasurable anymore. Meanwhile, overcoming depression isn't quick or easy and it is recommended that you opt for counselling or professional support to help you through. At the same time, you need to avoid these practices, which tend to increase the intensity of depressive symptoms.
These are the things you should avoid while suffering from depression.
1. Avoid Staying Alone: When you are depressed, you might not feel pleasure in things you used to enjoy earlier. This might result in social isolation, making you lonelier and more depressed than ever. But living in social situations, meeting people will actually help you. It can take off your mind from the feelings of depression and while meeting people might not seem as enjoyable as it did before, it can certainly help in overcoming the feelings of loneliness.
2. Avoid NOT Seeking Help: Most of the people are unable to differentiate between sadness and depression. But if you are someone who has been feeling intensely sad for no reason, then you are probably depressed. So, don't avoid seeking help. Approach a therapist, even online if you want more confidentiality and privacy. A counsellor can actually help in overcoming the feeling of depression.
3. Avoid White Foods: Processed foods or white foods are simple carbohydrates that can actually lead to insulin dumping and trigger the process of depression. The surge of insulin will initially make you feel happier, but once that's surge goes down, you will begin to feel depressed again. This will even trigger hunger and particular cravings, which in turn affect depression symptoms negatively.
4. Products with Aspartame: Aspartame can lower the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that's associated with mood. Therefore, eating aspartame can increase the intensity of your depression symptoms, may result in insomnia as well.
Related Tip: Homeopathy and Depression