Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta. S . VernekarYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam I am 24 year old student. Sir/mam mai 3 dino se depression me hu, study ki wjh se, aur iski wajh se mai sochte 2 so jata hu. Mai 24 h me 12 h so rhq hu, aur din bhar kuch nhi kr pata hu. Please mai kya kru.
I got hurt in my head 3 years before but at that time my neck was not paining but its paining intermittently if I give stress to my neck it causes severe neck as well as head ache.
I am a 17 year old male. And I have been going to the gym for the past three years. But still I keep struggling to burn my belly fat and get the six pack abs I always desire. When I checked last. That was on June 6th I was 84 KGS and 5'11. Would anyone be able to help me?
I am suffering from back pain from last 7days and I want a better suggestion of a doctor to get cure soon.
I an 66 years of age male, diabetic patent for last 25 years.^ months back while testing my blood sugar I found my S. creatinine level is 4 and now it is 4.7 mg/dl. I met Nephrologist and he said I am in CKD stage IV, diabetic nephropathy. My Hb is about 8 and my blood urea is 55 to 60 fluctuating. I am taking insulin 15 and 10 units morning ans evening. Time being diabetics is O<K. I would like to get advice to minimise my creatine level normal. Expecting an early reply Thanking you, By ignatius.
So in the past I've had blood tests, doctors looking at my heart, etc and everything has came back "normal" I'm experiencing a lot of chest pain however and am wondering why this might be or what might be causing this.
I want to reduce my belly fat. I heard about lipoduction. What is the cost for doing it? is there any side-effect?
Sir I have stomach problem for last seven days I take too medicine but all vain plzs give me good sugessation i. E your most kindness.
Is it possible without any physical relation recently one mother can again be pregnant. Two month's earlier she lost her child due to prematurity of babies.
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.