Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mamatha SureshYour feedback matters!
In my penis blood is coming and whenever I go to toilet its very hurting me and can you please tell me what I do now?
By this pain bloating reduces.
I have severe diarrhea for past three months I consulted many doctors but nothing worked pls tell me. What should I do now?
How important is diet for a person of 25 years old, who is working and also preparation for higher education? I work 12 hours a day in a manufacturing unit. Finding time to study regularly and maintain my diet is very hard altogether. Kindly enlighten me with some tips so as to be efficient with my studies which is my almost priority? Also please tell me how much to sleep regularly? Also about power naps.
My hands and feet are always wet due to sweat. I can't even write properly on paper as it gets wet. Its so much excessive that my handkerchief even gets wet and sweat drips from my hand.
I am a diabetes patient .i had a diabetes from at least 2 years and tried all the medication as well as ayurvedic but I do not find any changes I am diabetes level. It was not increasing to high bt it increase some time. N my diabetes level don't come as I am taking so much of medicines. What should I do now suggest me .i want to get rid of this diabetes.
I've been bitten by my pet dog which is 6 months old and done with all the vaccinations up to date. Just to make sure should I be opting the rabies course (3 doses)? I've took only 1 dose and ignored the rest 2. What do you suggest to take precautions for?
Hi. I am a 43 year old male. I have recently shifted to Ludhiana a month back. Since last month i'm having problem in getting a proper erection and sustenance. This has started since last one and half month.
Hello doctors. I think I have inflamed tongue. I had a habit of drinking very hot tea every morning. Now I stopped that. That may be the reason I think. Would you guys please suggest me some remedies to cure this inflamed tongue. I really to get cured.
I done masturbate after two days regularly. Is there any cause to my body by masturbate? If you know any think about this please tell me?
Hi Dr. I am girl and my problem to you is I get angry often with really disturbs my married life. I try to make myself calm but can't do. As I got married on 05/01/2015 and not able to conceive single time as our both the medical reports are normal still face difficulty to get conceive and I get headaches cold, sneezing very often all these has stated ruining my life now I am really worried as I have just started my new journey of life. please help me for my problem and medication too. Thanks.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.