Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamatha L.N
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamatha L.NYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old n I am diabetic patient from last 9 years. Now sugar level of fasting 170 .I am continuing Aliphatic but I don't want to take any more and want to continue Homeopathy. please suggest is it fruitful .
Hi Sir/Mam, Am a smoking guy. Am smoking past 12 years regularly. Now I go to got married by next two months so I want to stop the habit. Pls advice me.
I had unprotected sex with a girl before 10 days. Of her menses, after unprotected sex with in 10 min she had ipill. On 17th may we had sex, her menstrual cycle was on 27th may. Upto now she didn't get her menses, what shall we do? Will she get pregnant?
Testosterone is a hormone, which grows the most effective at the time of your puberty. This is the main substance, which helps you to grow your chest hair, then helps to deepen your voice, boosts the growth of your penis and helps to build up your muscle.
After a certain point of age, most of the men start experiencing a decline in testosterone. If you are not being sexually aroused then the lack of testosterone can be one reason. A large number of men erroneously believe that their lack of sex drive is accompanied by their old age.
Some possible causes for testosterone deficiency may include:
Infection, injury or problems in the testicles.
Dysfunction in the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
Inflammatory disease in the lungs or heart.
Certain effects of medication.
The testosterone deficiency can lead a man to a plethora of different sexual problems. The production of hormone is connected to your brain and inadequate testosterone can cause many problems, which may include:
Loss of sex drive.
Feeling ill and low on confidence.
Muscle mass decrease.
Decreased haemoglobin and anaemia.
Loss of body hair.
The proper way to detect testosterone deficiency problem is to measure the level of testosterone in your blood.
Some treatments of testosterone deficiency may include:
Injecting intramuscular medicine can help you achieve higher levels of testosterone. This can be given anywhere on your muscle with a gap of two to 10 weeks.
Application of testosterone gel especially inside your nose can lower the problem.
Application of muco-adhesive material on your gum two times a day.
Applying subcutaneous pellet.
Application of testosterone stick, you should apply it on your underarms like a deodorant.
The treatments for testosterone deficiency come with many disadvantages too. As such, consult a doctor before indulging yourself into any kind of treatment.
Hi, Can you suggest a diet chart for weight loss immediately? I am 32 years of old. Does not sugar and BP.
Hello doctor mere sar mein hamesha dard rehta pichle 8-9 saal se lagatar ho raha hai kya reason ho sakta hai kya app bata sakte hai aur kamjori bhi rehti hai.
One of the most common diseases that afflict a large section of the population is arthritis. It is common among people who are above 40 years of age. Acute joint pain, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given the fact that it is a condition that has permeated into modern life so deeply is what makes arthritis one of the most feared illnesses of this time. Although there are multiple forms of arthritis, there are primarily two types, which are:
- Osteoarthritis: This is characterized by a breakdown of the cartilage between the bones. It is mostly known to affect a person’s joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is a form of auto immune disease that severely affects the lining within the joints of bones.
The causes of arthritis might vary from person to person. Some of them are discussed below:
- Diet and nutrition habits: Some food items, especially red meat and products derived from animals can cause a rise in the level of uric acid thus, increasing the risks of arthritis as well as gout. Smoking also has been known to worsen this condition.
- Genetic predisposition: Some people are more prone to develop arthritis as they are genetically predisposed to it.
- Problem in the immune system: Rheumatoid arthritis is one condition which is caused by the attack of immune system on the lining of the joints within the body.
Risk factors for arthritis include:
- Obesity: The joints are subject to excess stress because of the excess weight. This results in a higher risk of arthritis in obese people.
- Age: The risk of arthritis increases with age.
- Family history: It is possible for you to be vulnerable to this disorder if arthritis runs in the family.
- Previous injury: People who have had a previous joint injury are more susceptible to arthritis.
Typical symptoms of both forms of arthritis are:
- Redness in the affected areas
- Stiffness in the joints
- Pain in the joints of the body
- Swelling in particular joints or most joints of the body
- Decreased mobility either due to pain or stiffness
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!