Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamatha L.N
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamatha L.NYour feedback matters!
I'm 44 years old for the past few days I am having abdominal pain sometimes the pain comes and goes and when I eat food I have stomach bloating formation of gas for the past 07 to 08 years I was have IBS. Even some time I have both breast and nipple pain. Pl suggest me whether it is due to hormonal imbalance or else anything serious. Pl suggest.
Hi Sir, I have bumps on my penis shaft but it's not any STD because I'm a Virgin. These pimples are there from past 6 months. They don't give me any irritation or burning sensations. I'm not getting rid of these pimples. The pimples are not white but they are brown (skin colour). Please help me with this.
I am 24 years old and am slim than average (weight 53) I want to gain weight average by planning diet and I cnt use more spicy food cause of pimples on face pls help me.
I have problem of hair failing and constipation since four month. Please advice me what should I do?
Hii sir I am diabetes patient. PLZZ suggest me kya m sabundana ly skta hu. Mera weight v kam h weight ksy gain kru. Plzzzzz give me ans. Sir.
Sir wish to know that I am already having whey protein 30 GM twice the day and doing heavy workout for bodybuilding. Now wish to take BCCA of food imported brand. It will be safe or not. My random diabetes is around 130-150 I am diabetic from last 9 years and on work out from last 4 month. Can I take BCCA also. If yes hope it will not resist insulin.
Hi doctor I have night fall problem an d my health is decreasing day by day pls tell me how do I overcome frm. Ths problem.
I am 19 yrs old and there is hereditary disease of diabetes in my family. My father, my grandpa, my grandma all of them have it. What should I do to avoid this hereditary diabetes?
Vaginal dryness is an issue that can affect women of any age. Dryness due to thinning of the vaginal lining is very common in most women and can happen before, during or even after menopause. There are a few therapeutic medications to mitigate vaginal dryness that include topical and oral estrogens. There are regular home cures, dietary supplements and lifestyle changes that can help, and also over-the-counter oils that are helpful and mitigate the symptoms of vaginal dryness.
Here are some top ways to end vaginal dryness.
- Eat less carbs: Vaginal lubricants originate from organs in the cervix. In addition, a major share of the vaginal liquid is really from the blood stream and droplets rich in sodium, potassium, calcium and different electrolytes and proteins that leak through the vaginal cells into the vaginal wall or channel. Here are a few dietary measures you need to keep in mind:
- Stay well hydrated:
- Eating a solid diet, rich in omega 3 unsaturated fats and proteins.
- An eating routine high in unsaturated fats may help in creating extra vaginal grease.
- Have more of crude pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and fish (particularly salmon and mackerel) as these are high in unsaturated fats
- Consume more of Vitamin A and B supplements, along with beta-carotene as these have huge amounts of omega 3 unsaturated fats
- Likewise, eat food products that contain isoflavones, which can help in declining estrogen levels. Food items high in isoflavones include flaxseed, soy, vegetables, fruits, nuts, apples and celery.
- Women are also often prescribed a multivitamin/multimineral with extra B complex vitamins.
- Work out: 20 minutes of cardiovascular movement, no less than three times each week, keeps up not just the heart’s health, but also the blood stream (to the vagina, too). Estrogen and testosterone - two hormones that decline with age and menopause - directly affect vaginal decay and dryness. General practice keeps up hormone levels by animating the adrenal organs and ovaries.
- Sexual incitement: Vaginal lubricants usually increase with sexual incitement and excitement, because of the expanded blood stream to the genital region. It is important to ensure you are satisfactorily greased up during sex, to counteract injury to the covering of the vagina or urethra and to avert infection. Some great ointments including jojoba, coconut oil, and aloe are very helpful. A vitamin E supplement might be an extra alternative.
- Vaginal lotions: These are made particularly to address dryness and can be utilized to alleviate side effects for up to three days with only one application.
- Dark cohosh: It is a homegrown supplement that is considered by some to alleviate menopausal symptoms and side effects. However, there are no clinical reviews that demonstrate its adequacy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!