Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamatha L.NYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 22 years male. I'm suffering from acne since 4 years it's really aggravating. It makes my face worse. Can you help me out on this.
I am 22 years old man. My penis was well growing and had enough weight. But since 1 year its not in a well shape. It seems like bended a bit and thin. Not growing through. Can I have any solution to get a well shaped .weight penis.
My sister 50 years old have excessive sweating. What may be the reason? She is active. Have some back pain.
I just stepped into college my sleep routine has changed now I feel very difficult to sleep on time and wake up on time.
I have not married. But for satisfaction daily I will pump my dick through hand. Any problem I Is der.
Eye getting strain while operating cellphone and watching t. V or doing Work in laptop. I. Had spectacles. Present my eye sight is 1.25 left eye, 2.75 right. Plzz give any remedies or medicines to reduce my eyesight. Infact not getting sleep at night times. My age is 20 years whether shall I goo for laser treatment or not. Plzz give solution for that. than.
Hi doctor. .mere stomach mei 4-5dino se pain ho rrahi hai .Pait mei heaviness feel hoti hai. Muje constipation and acidity ki problem hai but ab constipation and acidity Nhi hai. Bukh lgti hai but kuch bi khane ko dil nhi krta. Nausea bi feel hota hai. .headache bi sath Hota hai. Weakness bi hai.
I am 21 year old woman. I had cesarian before two years. After my cesarian my stomach is too much saggy and no strength. What remedy should take for this problem Give a suitable solution..
If I bathe I ll not feel well, get headache. Now I have cold, loose motion, vomiting sensation. Why it happens like this?
Green tea is believed to be one of the healthiest beverages. It is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which have a positive effect on the body. Some of the benefits, which it provides are lesser risk of cancer, fat loss, and an improved function of the brain. The latest study about green tea reveal that it boosts memory and can make you smart!
Listed here are some of the most amazing health benefits of having green tea which have been backed by research:
- The presence of bioactive compounds in green tea helps to improve the health. It is enriched with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which are considered to be powerful antioxidants. These reduce the free radical formation in the body thereby, protecting the cells from damage.
- The compounds found in green tea helps to improve the brain function, thus making you smarter. The main ingredient is caffeine. Though not as much as in coffee, it is enough to create a response. Caffeine blocks Adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter and increases the neurons and thus the concentration of the neurotransmitters like the norepinephrine and dopamine. It also has an amino acid L-theanine which increases the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. Caffeine and L-theanine work together to improve the brain function.
- The antioxidants found in green tea can actually lower the risk of cancer. The oxidative damages lead to cancer and antioxidants have a protective effect against cancer. As green tea is enriched with antioxidants it reduces the cancer risk. Milk should not be added in this tea as it reduces the value of the antioxidants.
- Green tea lowers the risk of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Thereby, protecting the brain in old age. Alzheimer's is a neurodegenerative disease, which causes dementia. Parkinson's being the second common neurodegenerative disease also involves death of dopamine, produced by the neurons of the brain. The bioactive compounds of the green tea have multiple protective effects and reduce the risk of these disorders.
- The dental health can be given a boost by drinking green tea. The catechins found in green tea stop the growth of certain virus and bacteria. This helps to lower the risk of infections and in turn improves the dental health, halitosis and caries.
- The risk of type 2 diabetes, which is considered to be an epidemic disease can be lowered by having green tea. In diabetes there is an increased blood sugar level and green tea improves this insulin sensitivity.
- Green tea lowers the LDL and total cholesterol. It also protects against the LDL particles from oxidation. This is turn is believed to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
How to strength my nerve system, I had typhoid few months back since then I am not able to perform regular gym things feeling very weak, can't push myself hard at things, please suggest any diet for the sams.
I am having wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles on my face tell some natural remedy. And also small small black spots. I am 37.
Health benefits of carrot juice:
1. Vitamin a booster
Vitamin a plays an important role in eyesight. Red-orange coloured foods such as carrots, pumpkins, and melons contain a pigment known as beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin a when consumed by the body. This then helps in maintaining good eyesight apart from other health benefiting properties. The main symptoms of vitamin a deficiency are vision loss or night blindness, so it is important to consume vitamin rich foods regularly.
2. Get your antioxidant fix
The carotenoids present in carrots also act as antioxidants, thereby fighting free radicals in your body and also slowing down the process of ageing. Antioxidant rich foods are necessary for good health because they help in clearing up toxins from the body, and can help in preventing cancer and heart disease.
3. Prevents cancer
After the process of digestion, some of the waste particles remain behind in our body, which is known as free radicals and they tend to damage the cells. Eating antioxidant-rich foods helps in fighting against these free radicals and thereby preventing the possibilities of the development of cancerous cells. Studies reveal that per 100 grams of carrots contain about 33% vitamin a, 9% vitamin c and 5% vitamin b-6, which collectively help in the fight against free radicals.
4. Boosts immunity
Juicing carrots give us its concentrated form with all its essential nutrients. Having a glass a day is said to work wonders in boosting immunity. Apart from helping the body against free radical damage, it also protects it against harmful bacteria, viruses, and inflammation. Carrot juice also contains various vitamins and minerals such as b6, k, potassium, phosphorous, etc. Which contribute to bone health, stronger nervous system and improve brain power.
5. Heart health
In order to maintain a healthy heart, it is essential to be physically active, get an adequate amount of sleep and decrease your stress levels. However, all of this must be balanced with a well thought through diet for it to have a positive effect. Carrots, which are loaded with antioxidants and dietary fiber, work towards keeping your heart healthy by removing plaque from the arteries and maintaining blood circulation.
6. For glowing skin
The presence of antioxidants and essential minerals such as potassium contribute to preventing cell degradation, thereby keeping your skin healthy and young. These nutrients also protect your skin against dryness, improving skin tone and reducing scars and blemishes. This is the reason why you often find carrots being used in natural home remedies for beauty.
7. Maintaining cholesterol and blood sugar
Carrot juice works as a miracle in maintaining cholesterol and blood sugar levels, thanks to its potassium content. It is low in calories and sugar content and the essential vitamins and minerals present in it collectively work to prevent diabetes. It also increases bile secretion, which helps in burning fat thus aiding weight loss. It is often recommended as a pre or post workout food for a nutritional boost.