Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamatha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MamathaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 25 years old, my problem is that when I eat some food my breast is so paining and vomiting sometimes, I married and I have a baby.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules.
Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
- A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
- The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Suggest diet plan for loosing weight now I am 64 kg I wanted to loose 10 kg .m suffering from pcos n recommend to loose weight.
I am 17 year old and I am suffering back pain from last two weeks and feeling stress due to studies what to do.
I am 56 year old male and I have suffering the knee pain my knees sounds kt kt when sit or stand I show the doctor he said this is arthritis he give me medicine that is Hcq 200; Lefno 20; defcort 6 I have taken thees but I have no result now my rite leg is feeling pain and my foot is like sunn and feet and heels are also feel pain what I do for relief.
Forehead and globally. Yes I have spectacles vision problem. Now a days every mng when d time of waking up im waking up wd the headache. Im unable to bear it mam. Please gve me a solution?
PRP treatment for hair loss is a treatment that includes drawing back a patient’s own blood, preparing and processing it in a way that only the patient’s PRP (platelet-rich plasma) cells remain, and then it is infused it into the scalp. PRP contains basic proteins that help in regular hair development.
This is how the platelet rich plasma treatment functions:
- PRP works by drawing and transforming the dead hair follicles into a working development stage.
- Your blood contains little cells called platelets that help in blood clot formation.
- Platelets additionally contain particular elements that when activated, help in tissue recovery and generation.
- These same elements may enable hair to develop or moderate the hair loss.
- Blood is drawn and afterwards spun in an axis, which helps in isolating the platelet rich plasma from whatever remains of the blood.
- Local anesthesia is given to the scalp so the patient feels no pain at all.
- The platelet rich plasma is then infused into the scalp. No sedation or prescription is required.
- Early recovery requires an administration of each nine to eighteen months.
Results may vary from person to person. However, all the treatments have shown optimistic results so far. It should not be considered a “cure” for hair loss since no guarantees can be taken as yet. Some people might feel that this is not suitable for them.
There are a few ways in which you can know whether this treatment is ideal for you or not:
You are not a great candidate for this treatment if you:
- Have medical conditions, for example, liver diseases, skin infections or cancer of any type and any metabolic and systemic disorders.
- Have experienced anti-coagulation treatment
- If you have any kind of platelet disorders or dysfunctions.
This treatment is also not suitable for people who have:
- Extremely sensitive skin
- Baldness that might be hereditary due to some other disease unknown to you
- In case you have other diseases, the causes and symptoms of which are unknown
- If you are pregnant
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy
- If you have any type of problems in your brain
Those who have been clinically approved to go ahead with this surgery usually include people who are physically healthy and do not suffer from any type of chronic illness or diseases. Before you consult with a doctor and agree upon undergoing this surgery, make sure that you give the specialist, your entire medical history and let them know about each and every problem your body has had or has gone through so that you avoid any kind of risks in the future.