Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MamathaYour feedback matters!
Hi pcod with lean female is difficulty to getting conceive ? And can you tel me treatment modulation .
Hi should I need to wait for one week to check pregnant or not. Is it safe to have sex in these days or should have sex or not. My periods is irregular. 14 march my last mensturation had come. In april my mensturation came on feb 28 but on march it came on 14. Is it there any problem . I am using the tablet normal for 2 days. So will I get pregnant. I have pcod problen for last 2 years. So please help me to get pregnant.
Solving renal stone problems with the use of the Homeopathic treatment. Renal stones or renal calculi regularly allude to stones in the urinary framework. These are quite stores or minerals that structure anyplace in the urinary framework ie the kidney or the bladder or the urethra. Renal stones can be entirely agonizing. The agony is typically felt in the lower stomach area or lower back which is the kidney region. In situations where there is some impediment of the urinary tract, there might be largeness in the kidney region. Blazing or trouble might be felt while urinating. In allopathy, there is no known treatment for renal stones or renal calculi aside from surgery. From one viewpoint, getting a surgery includes a ton of passionate and physical enduring.
- Berberis Vulgaris mother tincture: It is one of the best Homeopathic solutions for renal stones on the left side. In the event that the renal stone or renal math is in left half of the body, Berberis Vulgaris, the homeopathic medicine is more than liable to evacuate the stone. There is sore wounded agony in the kidney region. There may likewise be deadness or firmness in the kidney region, all the more so in the morning. A trademark sensation is the gurgling vibe that is disturbed by venturing or some other development. The agony stretches out from the backside to the bladder of the urinary area. Berberis vulgaris mother tincture and in addition in the potentised structure can be utilized for the treatment of renal stones.
- Cantharis: One of the best Homeopathic medicines for renal stones or renal calculi with smoldering in urine. In some cases, where there happens to be serious blazing on the urethra at the time of urination, Cantharis happens to be an incredible homeopathic medicine. Now and then the torment is depicted as cutting agony. There is exceptional encouraging urinating. Another trademark manifestation of this cure is the successive desire to urinate.
- Sarsaparilla: One of the best Homeopathic solutions for renal stones with white sand in urine. While Lycopodium works extremely well in patients that have red sand in urine, Sarsaparilla is substantially more suited to patients that have white dregs in urine. There is exceptional torment toward the end of pee. There is likewise blazing and cutting in the urethra after pee. Urine goes in a stream that is slight and weak.
- Benzoic Acid: One of the best Homeopathic medicines for renal stones with extreme smell in urine
In patients where the urine has exceptional terrible scent, homeopathic cure Benzoic corrosive is an extremely valuable solution for renal stones or renal calculi. The urine is dull cocoa in shading and is regularly alterable in shading. The way of this Homeopathic medicine is such that it is entirely suited for uric corrosive stones or calculi. It can possibly evacuate the stones as well as control the uric corrosive levels in the human body.
I had a cramps and period like pain before my periods starts and yesterday was my 30th day of cycle and it ended with blood flow which was not like regular periods. And on today it was only just a drop of blood. Usually every month I have a good flow of blood during period till three days. And on the other hand I am taking the tables of vaginal infection and uti infctn. The consumption of these antibiotics have lead to minimum count of blood or is this is a implantation bleed as from today I do not experience any cramps nor blood. Pls answer me quickly as we r trying to conceive. Thanx.
Hi. I had sex on 26/6 and my last periods was 3/6 after I had an ipill. Till now I didn't get my periods. Yesterday I felt breathe heavy and headache on right side ,at night I vomited. Is there any pregnancy?
What are the things which a girl should keep in mind when she have sex for the first time? What is the safe time to have sex to avoid pregnancy without using any barrier?
Yes, you are right that is watermelon.
Isn't it amazing to have a fruit whose each and every part is useful, the fruit itself pink portion, seeds and yes the rind i.e. the white portion.
The watermelon rind or the white portion is mostly discarded, has a powerful antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase. The rind also contains citrulline, an amino acid which helps in the production of nitric oxide, that dilates blood vessels and paves way for smoother blood flow, thus improving heart health.
Keep watching this space for recipes incorporating white rind of watermelon. Reducing the footprints.
I am stopped taking sevista 60 mg on 11th aug. I am not having period. How long shall I have to wait. My pregnancy reports are all negative.
I am trying to conceive, my cycles are regular 28 days, trying for 3 months but no success. What all I should do to get pregnant?
I am suffering with pcos problem .i consulted one doctor she gave me metahormic hydrochloric acid 500 mg tablets .i was having irregular periods after having tht tablets I got 1 normal period. After that again I missed tht period and I checked for pregnancy I got negative. So what I have to do now to get normal periods again. I should continue those tablets ?or I have to consult a doctor again ?what I should do now.
I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and hav 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. I am trying since a week and feeling a bit of heaviness in my stomach and feeling sleepy too. Do you think I should check the pregnancy. If the result comes negative so I do not want to delay my pregnancy I want it any how so how can I get d goal achieved In the month of may itself.
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.
I and my girlfriend have decided a day for sex. We are going to try almost all Kamasutra positions. Our intercourse will be wild. Which brand condoms which work? What are other contraceptive measures we should take?
I am 23 years old I have been diagnosed for pcos last year from past 1 year I get periods only when I take tablets prescribed by doc from past 1 month am getting pain on my right back ,stomach and right leg . And my stomach is also bloated . Is this an serious issue ? Am getting fear does it hve any link with ovarian cancer or anything? please do reply asap am really worried.
I am 27 years old women. I just marred in 25th nov. My period starting date is 13th in a month but today 15th but no activity like that.
The 6 week period after delivery is called the post partum period and the body undergoes lots of changes. This is the time when the body is trying to recover and get closer to its pre pregnant state. The uterus starts involuting and gets back to its pre pregnant size in 6 weeks and so do all the other organs and body parts.
Weight loss - a concern for all mothers indeed ! Well immediately after delivery your body will lose some amount of weight and in the first week some more too . The water retained in your body during pregnancy will now find its way out and make you feel lighter. Post natal exercises will help you get back into shape .
But remember not to rush to lose weight as for recovery you require a healthy diet and rest .
Stretch marks on your body will start merging with your skin colour though they won't disappear completely. Use of anti stretch marks creams during and after pregnancy will be of help .
Acne will start clearing and pigmentations will start fading too .
Your breasts will gradually begin to sag .
Some women experience incontinence of urine or constipation due to the pressure faced by the urethra during delivery and because of the epistolary or vaginal tears . All this will settle . Have a high fibre diet and maintain good perineal hygiene .
Backache during pregnancy might go post delivery or might stay . Keep exercising and taking your calcium supplements to get rid of it soon .
All swelling of your legs or anywhere else will go as you ll be losing all the water retained in your body.
Some women may experience a little more hair loss post delivery which is absolutely normal and requires no treatment .
Rest , eat healthy and don't rush . You ll soon be yourself . If you have any issues discuss the same with your gynaecologist. Don't shy away from discussing your post pregnancy issues. Remember a happy and healthy mummy ensures a healthy baby.
Why does it hurt during sex?
Painful intercourse can occur for a number of reasons – ranging from structural problems to psychological concerns. Women experience painful intercourse atleast once in their entire lifetime. The medical term for painful intercourse is dyspareunia. It is a persistent or recurrent genital pain that occurs just before, during or after intercourse. Physical causes of painful intercourse differ, depending on whether the pain occurs at entry or with deep thrusting. Also, certain emotional factors can also be probable causes of painful sex.
Pain during penetration may be associated with a range of factors:
1. Insufficient lubrication
Insufficient lubrication is caused by a drop in estrogen levels after menopause, after child birth or during breast feeding. Certain medications inhibit desire or arousal, decreasing lubrication and making sex painful. These include antidepressants, high blood pressure medications, sedatives and certain birth control pills.
2. Injury, trauma or irritation
This can be injury from an accident, pelvic surgery, female circumcision or cut made during childbirth.
3. Infection or skin disorder
Infection in the genital area or urinary tract can cause painful intercourse. Eczema or other skin problems in the genital area can also cause problem.
1. Certain illness and condition
These include endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine prolapse, retroverted uterus, cystitis, hemorrhoids and ovarian cysts.
2. Surgeries or medical treatment
Scarring from pelvic surgery can sometimes cause painful intercourse. Medical treatments for cancer, like radiation and chemotherapy can cause changes that make sex painful.
1. Psychological problems
Anxiety, depression, concerns about physical appearance, fear of intimacy can contribute to a low level of arousal, resulting in discomfort or pain during sexual activity.
2. Stress and tension
You may have a million things to worry about in a day, but taking that tension to bed with you can lead to painful sex. Your pelvic floor muscle tightens in response to stress in your life. This can contribute to pain during intercourse.
3. History of sexual abuse
If you've had a history of some form of sexual abuse or are scared of sex, pain during intercourse because of your past experience(s) may be a possible cause for an unpleasant sexual experience in the present.
Sir my wife is pregnant from past 5 months is it safe to have vaginal or anal sex in this time. please suggest me.
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.