Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MamathaYour feedback matters!
It's that time of the year where extra calories lurk every corner. Christmas cakes, cookies and then New Year's party. These should not be taken as liberty to gain an extra pound or two during holidays because according to researchers at national institute of health, it is very difficult to lose weight gained in winters. However it is still possible to enjoy your holiday goodies without gaining extra pounds. Some of the tips are as follows:
1. Control your portion sizes. Take a small portion of all the things you like and spread these out amongst meals and/or days.
2. Never arrive hungry at a party. Try to have a nutritious snack (like roasted chana, fruits, handful of dry fruits, milk) beforehand. If you arrive hungry, drink some water to fill up before filling your plate.
3. Divert your attention. Don't look at party as just a food event. Enjoy your friends' company or dancing or focus on something other than food.
4. Pace yourself. Do not try to finish your food in first half hour of party, it makes you chew faster. Munch leisurely put your fork down after every bite.
5. Drinking alcohol packs a triple punch when it comes to interfering with weight loss. Besides having empty calories, some research has shown that alcohol stimulates appetite and lowers inhibition so you’re more likely to eat fried, fatty, salty foods. Try to avoid alcohol at parties if you can, or, if you know you are going to have a drink or two, not to do it on an empty stomach. Skipping meals throughout the day to save yourself calories for drinking usually backfires and leads to overeating, so pre-plan the number of drinks you’ll have and deduct those calories from your daily total.
6. Don't wait until after the holidays to start exercising. Everyone can find 30 minutes to sneak in a workout.
Hey, im a 27 years old unmarried guy. I had an intercourse with an unknown female day before yesterday and the condom broke. I am afraid that I might have been affected by STD. No symptoms as of yet. I ve contacted a doc within 8 hrs and got duovir and eff-600 tablets to be taken for month. But could you please help me understand about this. I wanna know what is the possibility of developing HIV virus or any deadly virus. Is there any test I should take to know if I have any STD/STI? What are the tests and when should I take?
Hi I am 29 year old and recently came to know that I am pregnant we tested the same at home and found the test positive but today we visited a doc just to confirm but as per her the test is weak positive kindly help us understand what does this weak positive stand for also how we can be sure on my pregnancy looking forward to hear from all of you soon thank you in advance.
Ovigyn 5000 (hcg) injections are safe for foetus? for how many weeks of pregnancy these should be given?
I am now 20 years but I am very thin and my figure is not completely developed? what should I do now. I feel very bad when everyone says she is so thin.
I had miscarriage in July of 4 months pregnancy due to non immune hydrops. Me & my partner are trying for 4 months again to conceive. But I am not able to conceive. .what could be a reason of that. What can I do to conceive.
Good evening. I am Dr Anju Yadav and I am working as a Fertility consultant at Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic, Gurgaon. Today I will be speaking about the donor egg IVF.
With an advancement of IVF technique, now it has become possible for those females to conceive who have crossed their reproductive age group and have attained menopause. It happens with the help of donor egg IVF.
Donor egg IVF involves giving injections to egg donor for egg growth. Taking out eggs from her using a simple surgery and fertilizing an egg with the male partner's sperm culturing these embryos in the lab and then transferring these eggs in the female partner's uterus.
So, apart from these females who have attained menopause, who else can be benefitted using the Donor egg IVF?
These include the female who has attained pre mature ovarian failure, patients with the poor quality egg, patients with repeated IVF failure and females who have genetically transmissible diseases, some females who are older than 40 years of age. In such cases, donor egg IVF is helpful because as the female age increases, their egg quality and the number of eggs decreases. So, females with advanced age are also benefitted with this Donor egg IVF.
If you want to know more about this, you can contact me through Lybrate.