Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamatha.B.Reddy
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Mamatha.B.ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am having fibroid inside and outside of my utres. Because of that I have not yet conceived. Can some one suggest me to removal method and cost for that fibroid? Inside the utres is 4.7 * 3.6 cms Outside is 7 * 6.4 cms.
I got intimate with my bf 3 months before I got the periods for last 2 months. This month my periods got delayed so I am very tensed. Is it that I am pregnant ? Or its just delay? If it is delayed how I can get my periods ?
Allowed foods - Many healthy and delicious foods are naturally gluten-free like beans, seeds and nuts in their natural, unprocessed form fresh eggs, fresh meats, fish and poultry (not breaded, batter-coated or marinated), Fruits and vegetables, most dairy products. It's important to make sure that they are not processed or mixed with gluten-containing grains, additives or preservatives. Many grains and starches can be part of a gluten-free diet such as: amaranth arrowroot buckwheat corn and cornmeal flax, gluten-free flours (rice, soy, corn, potato, bean), hominy (corn). Millet quinoa rice, sorghum Soy, tapioca Ttff needs to be avoided. Avoid all food and drinks containing: barley (malt, malt flavoring and malt vinegar are usually made from barley), rye Triticale (a cross between wheat and rye), wheat. Avoiding wheat can be challenging because wheat products go by numerous names. Consider the many types of wheat flour on supermarket shelves bromated, enriched, phosphated, plain and self-rising. Here are other wheat products to avoid: durum flour, farina graham flour, kamut semolina spelt avoid unless labeled'gluten-free'. In general, avoid the following foods unless they're labeled as gluten-free or made with corn, rice, soy or other gluten-free grain. Beer, breads, cakes and pies, candies and cereals, communion wafers, cookies and crackers, croutons French fries, gravies imitation meat or seafood Matzo, pastas, processed luncheon meats, salad dressing sauces, including soy sauce, seasoned rice mixes, seasoned snack foods, such as potato and tortilla chips, self-basting poultry Soups and soup bases Vegetables in sauce, certain grains, such as oats, can be contaminated with wheat during growing and processing stages of production. For this reason, doctors and dietitians generally recommend avoiding oats unless they are specifically labeled gluten-free. You should also be alert for other products that you eat or that could come in contact with your mouth that may contain gluten. These include: food additives, such as malt flavoring, modified food starch and others medications and vitamins that use gluten as a binding agent.
Hello. My age 21 and 75 kgs height 5.7. I am suffering from pcod since 1 year and increasing my weight day by day. I used cycloset syrup for 3months and nw my using apcod sachets twice daily since 6 months but der is no result and I am not getting periods regularly. I am getting when I take deviry for 5 days and next after 10 days I am getting menses. My friends advising me took to take 21 contraceptive pills per month. Is it correct to take it. Any advice for my problem. I am tired to go to hospital n I have consulted many doctors for my problem. So please give me better suggestion in curing my problem thank you.
I like to put 5 years or 3 years copper T for avoiding pregnancy, please tell me the cost of the same.
How to Boost Testosterone With Foods and Supplements?
Do you have energy and stamina that you had in your twenties?
Trust me, you are not alone. Men begin losing testosterone once they cross 30 and the effects of low testosterone become apparent by the time they reach 40.
Some of the most common effects of low testosterone include reduced libido and energy, erectile problems, weight gain, loss of lean muscle, weaker bones, irritable behavior etc.
However, it is possible to boost testosterone levels in your body with the help of some simple changes in diet. Listed below are some foods that can help elevate your testosterone levels:
1. Red meat - I know it is high in cholesterol but it is also high in protein. Foods that are rich in protein can help increase testosterone production in the body. The key is to have them in moderation. So, just enjoy your steak!
2. Fish - Fish is not just a great source of protein but is also rich in essentials fats like omega 3 fatty acids. It is important to know that your body needs essentials fats to produce steroid hormones like testosterone. Apart from this, such fats also keep your arteries well oiled to ensure better blood circulation. This can help boost your libido too.
3. Nuts and beans - including a small serving of nuts and beans in your daily diet can help ensure a testosterone boost for your body. Nuts and beans are a rich source of essential fats and minerals like zinc that help stimulate testosterone production in the body.
4. Oysters - I am sure you are already aware of this one. Oysters have long been used as a libido booster. What makes them great for increasing testosterone is that they are rich in zinc.
5. Cut Down on Carbs - You must also try to avoid foods that are rich in simple sugars. This is because they tend to spike Insulin levels in your body that tends to interfere with testosterone production. Thus, you must avoid or cut down on chips and potatoes.
7. No More Beer - Alcohol is proven to slow down testosterone production in the body. It can also give you a belly bulge, which again tends to be counter productive for testosterone production in the body.
Testosterone Supplements - Apart from the above foods, a natural testosterone supplement can help boost your T-levels. Some of the best supplements include natural ingredients like tribulus terrestris, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, zinc etc. They are proven to be a safe alternative to testosterone injections. They do not have any side effects and have been getting more and more popular.