Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mamata SatishYour feedback matters!
My periods got delayed by 15 days every month. Is it normal? Also I have facial hair and noticed spotting recently.
I am 25 year old female a Small amount of blood is leaked while mating after missing the period of 10 days.
When will ladies gets periods after delivered a baby? From when sex can start after delivered a baby?
I have lost my periods for 10 days. And am reaching my ovulation day nearer. Why I am getting late periods.
She is delaying her periods from a week and having problem like back ache and very frequent she goes to washroom. She has tested for pregnancy using Prega news and test shows -ve. What she can do to be sure that she is not pregnant and what she can do to get the periods and to avoid frequent going to bathroom. I anticipate a reply from you.
Hello Doctor I am a new mother got delivered on 14january by today its 2 months complete I have undergone c section so my query is can I ride a bike after 2 months of delivery is it safe I feel perfectly alright I dnt feel any pain so give me some suggestion.
Hi I want to have baby now could you please let me know the dates of high coalition days. So that we can intercourse to have baby. My last period will b in 26th Nov 2016.
I am 35 years old female. I have periods problem. My periods comes 2-3 months gap. My last period's date was 5 april 2016. My periods not come till today. I have unwanted hairs on my face also. Please advice what I do? I do pregnancy test two days before. Result is negative. Asha, Delhi.
Ultrasound is done today on my 5 weeks 4 days (LMP 8 Sept 2016) pregnancy as there was a light brownish pinkish blood discharge yesterday. My ultrasound scan report says" uterus appears bulky and show a single intrauterine gestational sac. Gestational sac reveals smooth well-defined rounded margins. Decidual reaction seen. Mean sac diameter is approx. 10mn corresponding to 5 weeks 4 days. No obvious fetal pole seen. No free fluid is seen in the cul-de-sac" Please explain me the above. Is there any issue with the sac.
Im 17 and I sometimes have sharp needle pains in my either right and left nipples alternatively is that a sign of breast cancer?
Pregnancy and childbirth are matters of great importance in a woman’s life. A woman needs to be taken care of and made the centre of attention during this phase. The set of rules that are prescribed in Ayurveda are very important for pregnant women. They give you detailed information about the Vichara (thought process), Vihara (lifestyle) and Ahara (diet) which are recommended to be followed at various stages during the pregnancy period. The general guidelines that are recommended to be followed during pregnancy are:
- Maintain a healthy, mild, easy to digest diet
- Keep your food timings regular
- Keep your mental health constant and keep yourself happy
- Avoid foods that are spicy or contain too much oil
- Do not engage in sexual intercourse, intense work out regimen during pregnancy
- Try to avoid negative feelings and general feelings of discontent
- Do not cover your abdomen with heavy blankets
- While wearing your clothes, do not tie tight knots over your abdomen
- Do not change sides during your sleep without getting up
- Avoid sleeping on your back and sleep on your sides
In Ayurveda, the guidelines to a healthy pregnancy are given in accordance to months.
- First month: A mixture of natural supplements such as khajoor, draksha, vijari and manooka are taken with milk. This mixture is consumed through most of the time. In the first twelve days of pregnancy, drink a mixture of ‘Salaparni’ herb with milk. This mixture should be made in a vessel of precious metal (silver or gold). Also, avoid getting massages during this time and delay that until your fifth month.
- Second month: The mixture of the natural supplements with milk is continued.
- Thrid month: Drink the above supplements with milk, honey and ghee.
- Fourth month: The same mixture is consumed with milk and honey,but the ghee should be replaced with butter.
- Fifth month: The supplements are continued and along with it, gentle oil massage is started. Take bath with lukewarm water every day and continue this regimen until delivery.
- Sixth month: The fifth month regime is continued
- Seveth month: An itchy and burning sensation on the breast and stomach may be felt during this time as the foetus grows in size. It is recommended to eat in small quantities, have sweet things with ghee or oil to make it easy to digest. Salt intake should be kept at a minimum. Avoid drinking water right after a meal.
- Eighth month: Rice is made into a paste and is consumed with milk and ghee.
- Ninth month: The eighth month diet should be followed along with oil massages. Massage oil on your belly and genital areas. Hygiene should be maintained to avoid infections. Lubricate your vagina with a cotton ball dipped in oil to provide a smooth passage when the baby is born. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.