Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mallikarjuna. M. N
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Mallikarjuna. M. NYour feedback matters!
First of all, I developed chest pain with heartburn in 2015 and doctor told it's GERD and anxiety. I used to take medicines for it. Then I recovered for at least six months. Again it I was same situation in 2016. Again I got medicines and recovered. Today, I am though the same. While feeling breathless. Usually it happened in even hours. I feel urge of dying when I was returning to room from the office. It seems a sudden outbursts. I recognized feeling stomach squeezing tight at times, burning sensation, and something moving in my body especially stomach (the feeling when ant moves on your body) I also had feet burning and burning sensation in my urine and seems a sex loss at times. Please help me in this regard.
When I was a small child I was very fairer till 6th class. But now my skin is so darken. My hands and face potion from neck is very dark in colour. Is there any solution for retaining my fairer skin without much expenses?
Sir, I am 23 year old male, my original face color was brown. But before month, my face become dark spotted like some part dark and some as original one. I want to to remove this dark spot. Please suggest what I have to do.
Since 4 days I am getting discomfort while sitting or lying down in bed due to pain in anal rectum. Swelling is there and lot of pain. I am talking pain killers to reduce the pain. It seems hemorrhoids but bleeding is not there. I used an ointment Piles Cure but it didn't work. Pain and swelling still there. Please suggest.
There r lots of dark spots on my face and my face colour is dark I wants to lighten my face skin colour will you suggest me what I have to do for the same.
I am 24, I am getting blood (two drops or three drops) after stool for last two days and also have itching near anus. May I know what is the reason and precaution. While driving in bike also I am getting severe itching.
Hello Doctor, I'm 19 years old and I have so oily skin causes black heads on my nose what should I do to enjoy a normal skin? Please ! Suggest me any ayurvedic remedy for these problems.
I have one issue of whitening of my face. Early I have white face but now my face is little dark than early so what I do? Which soap I have to use for my face? I also have sensitive scene.
I am 26 years old female and have small pigment on face and dark spot on knee and elbow. How can ride of this please recommend me cream or any treatment.
In limited quantities, ultraviolet rays are not only beneficial but also necessary for maintaining proper health. The Vitamin D from the sun’s rays can help cure several diseases such as eczema, jaundice and psoriasis. If adequate amounts of sun rays are not received by the body, bone growth gets hampered that can result in osteoporosis and other bone weakness issues. However, if it is received in abundance, its’ effects can be profusely detrimental to the immune system, eyes and the skin.
Since skin tanning and sun-bathing have become increasingly popular among the mass, it is necessary for people to be more aware of the potential risks of sun exposure.
- "Erythema" or sunburn is a very common condition among fair skinned people, which occurs when the skin absorbs energy from the sun’s rays. The system detects it as a harmful, intrusive force and thereby signals for extra blood to reach the affected area and restore the skin. It results in pain, swelling, blistering, itching and peeling of the skin. Not only is it a painful condition, it can also be a precursor to even more harmful diseases.
- Skin cancer cases are steadily on the rise in the world, with 5 new such cases being reported every week. Due to prolonged exposure to harsh UV rays, the number of damaged cells in the body increases to such an extent that the system cannot mend it anymore. When not controlled, these damaged cells multiply, grow or divide uncontrollably. These cells can also accumulate and form a tumor.
- Repeated and prolonged exposure to sun rays can also cause premature aging and wrinkling due to the degenerative damages it does to the skin’s epidermis.
- If one is vulnerable to sunburn, it is recommended for them to carry sunscreen at all times. The UV rays are blocked by the deflecting properties of sunscreens, thereby protecting the skin to a large degree.
- It is recommended for patients to carry umbrellas, or protective clothing to cover themselves up if they are vulnerable to harsh sun’s rays in the morning.
- Although sun exposure can cause several problems to our skin, with proper precautions, one can be assured of safety. Sun exposure can be properly managed if one remembers to make use of these simple tips daily.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!