Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mallikarjuna. M. NYour feedback matters!
I have black spot as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 2 months but I didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have a lot of pimples on my face, neck, forehead and scalp too. Do pimples come on d scalp and neck or is it some other kind of boils. It seems like a bubble inside. My skin is oily n even after a face wash it gets oily within an hour. Is that the reason. please help me out!
I have black marks on my face for more than a year! I badly wanna get rid off it! Please tell me how to remove it effectively?
Hi My wife is suffering from bronchitis. She stays in port blair. She have diagnosed in allopathy however that gives temp relief. She stopped allopathy then and tried homeopathy and ayurvedic. She came to back Bangalore. For 3 weeks and she was fine. However as soon as she went to Port Blair. She faces the issue again.
I have black and whitehead on my face and neck. What can I do to remove these and their marks permanently. Please tell me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face . I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes what should I do!
1. Protect your skin from the sun: use sun screen and wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with full sleeved shirt and before going outside you can use rose water on your skin. You can use seek shades when sun rays are strong.
2. Don't smoke: smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow. So please don't smoke.
3. Treat your skin gently: don't wash your self with very warm water. Only use luke warm water and. Also limit bath time.
4. Avoid strong soaps
5. Moisturize your skin: Apply turmuric, curd, lemon paste twice in week and. You can apply. Curd daily before 10 mins bath. You can do steaming to your face sometimes and main thing is that you should always remove makeup wash your face before go to sleep.
6. Eat healthy diet: a healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, veggies, water, proteins.
7. Manage stress: uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. For better skin you should avoid stress.
8. Exercise daily: if you exercise. Daily then toxins of your body will come out with sweat and you can do yoga and it will helps your skin to look better and younger
Every thing is possible. So believe yourself.
My face skin is looking like older n black and m having black dots on my skin so what should I do to turn my face to look white and shiny.
I have black sports on my nose so I am applying tooth paste on it then in my nose some black Mark will be get. What to I do to remove that.
My face very dark lam using so many fairness creams but not gud results. Please tell me home remedies fairness pack pls.
I am 18 years old. I have many dark spots in my face so how can I remove it. Please help me with home remedies and medicines. I need fast improvement.
Sir what should I use to avoid chaffing between the legs. It creates irritation/itching and skin colour become dark. And it always stays moist. What should I use to avoid chaffing and keep the area dry as well clean (dark skin). And which method of hair removal should I use trimmer Or hair removal cream (if cream please suggest any) Thanks for your help in advance.
I am 38 year old & I have problems of skin disease on both hand finger from last five years. (syndromes like soriasis on both index finger. Please advise of ayurveda medicine.
My skin gets too oily and black even after trying several soaps consulted by a doctor can anyone helpnme out please.
Is any problem Will cause That Washing face with Ice Water In daily morning? And Tell me the benefits also.
The sudden change in the looks, color or texture of the skin indicates the skin diseases. This can result in swelling, chapping, itching, blistering etc. that can or can’t accompany with pain. The skin disorder may be localized on the specific part or may spread to the whole body; this disease is known as Atopic Dermatitis. The discomfort or pain of this disease also creates an awkward condition with looks. Many skin diseases like pimples, eczema problem, rashes, and fungal infections along with Atopic Dermatitis much more are commonly found in the people. Measles, rubella, roseola, chicken pox these are common skin diseases found in children. In some conditions, the blistered and inflamed skin can be very painful and the virus infection can continue to chickenpox.
The factors causing Atopic Dermatitis are as wide ranging as the kinds of diseases it. The Atopic Dermatitis can be caused due to heat, immune system weakness, infections, medications, and allergy with chemicals like rubber, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, dyes, etc.
Even the skin type and the various alcohols based or infrequent shampooing is also responsible for the skin problems. Some uncontrolled factors like aging, fatigue, weather and fatigue can often develop skin diseases gradually.
Atopic Dermatitis is very efficiently treated with natural Homeopathic medicines. The medicines firstly help in decreasing the severity of disease, itching and the frequency of relapses. And with the constitutional natural Homeopathic remedies selected solely on the basis of individual symptoms, there is a promise of eradicating the disease from its root. The Homeopathic medicine selection is based upon the totality of symptoms. The totality includes the site of eruption, the type of eruption, the worsening and relieving factors, time of itching, desires and aversions regarding food, sensitivity towards heat and cold, and the peculiar mental symptoms if present in a high degree. Homeopathic remedies help in eradicating Dermatitis from the root by increasing the patient’s immunity to the optimal level so that there won’t be any hypertensive flare-ups. The Homeopathic treatment for Atopic Dermatitis is not instant and does take time though, varying from months to a year depending upon the severity, duration of Dermatitis, plus the individual response to the remedy taken.
Top Homeopathic Medicines For Atopic Dermatitis
- Sulphur: for Atopic Dermatitis with dry scaly skin and itching
- Graphites: for Atopic Dermatitis in folds of skin (Flexural Eczema)
- Rhus Tox: for Atopic Dermatitis with asthmatic complaints
- Mezereum: for Atopic Dermatitis on scalp with discharging eruptions
- Natrum Mur: for Atopic Dermatitis with eruptions along hairline
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.