Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mallikarjun G HYour feedback matters!
I had a problem of masturbating very often, 1 time a week, due to which I became quite skinny. Sir now I have stopped it totally since last 3 months, still there is no change in my physique, what to do?
Why my hands sweat .high sweating problem with my hands .it's sweat in A/C when I take tension and depress.
I have a brain pain in every 3 days. I can not control my self to take pain releif. After that I have a relief. Give me good suggestion
I am 26 years old. I am suffering from gas problem since last 4 weeks. I am feeling conjusted. With tablets it is not controlled. So what I have to do? Please help me. Thank you.
I generally used to have digestion problem and I want to gain my height and weight too. I used to do a bit of exercise to stay fit and active, but I am not satisfied with my physical growth. Can you please guide me?
Hello sir/madam, I am venkateswara reddy, I am 23 years old and 6 feet height, but my penis is very small (normal: 1.5 inch, erect: 4 inch), my friends critising me by seeing my small penis, their penis are very large and massive than my penis, they said my penis is like a five years boy penis, I am feeling frustrated, I am not even to live, I want to increase my penis, pls give me a proper suggestions to increase penis. Thanking you.
Gas or flatulence is a condition where the microorganisms present in the intestines break down the food and release excessive gases, such as carbon dioxide and methane, which is usually let out from the anus. It can lead to pain in the stomach and an uneasy feeling in the body.
- When foods that are not digested properly are broken down
- Lactose intolerance
- Swallowing air
- Certain foods not being absorbed properly in the digestive system
- When a child does other activities, while eating, then it can cause gas to accumulate air in the intestines leading to gas
- The sweeteners present in chewing gums can get trapped in the intestines and ferment into gas
- Vegetables such as cauliflower and broccoli can cause gas
- Soft drinks that cause phosphoric acid can also lead to gas
- Some children are sensitive to fat and fiber, and consuming these nutrients can lead to gas
The symptoms of gas pain in children are cramps in the stomach region along with diarrhea. It can also lead to irregular eating, being fussy about food and pulling up the legs to the belly.
Treatments and preventive measures:
- Consuming food containing probiotics such as yoghurt and soy can help in treating gas
- Eliminating vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower from your child's diet
- Decreasing the amount of milk in the diet
- Limiting consumption of chewing gums as they contain artificial sweeteners , which cause gas
- A hot drink such as tea made from herbs like peppermint can help in easing the symptoms of gas
- Encouraging your child to exercise can help in preventing gas
- Getting your child to drink water in proper amounts
- Consuming a healthy diet of vegetables and fruits