Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mallikarjun A.S
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Mallikarjun A.SYour feedback matters!
Hello dr my dog barks at everyone and mostly bites evryone.How can we control its anger.It is 2 years of age and a female Pomeranian breed.
My friend is a female dane about 2 years old and I couldn't find a proper male for her to mate is there any other way that she can have puppies ?
I am located in malappuram kerala. My persian kitten is not eating well and always sleeping almost 23 hours sleeping or just lying on the floor he has a very playful character. But about 3 days he is not energetic and lying on the floor always suggest me something.
My doberman pup has swallowed 8 tabs of ivermectine. Now his pupils are dilated and eye color is changed. He is unable to see anything. What to do now?
My dog is vomiting water like liquid little foamy with tiny bits of blood, it happened twice, one 5 days back in the morning around 4am, then at 2am. During vomiting he collapsed and paralyzed without any movement. Both time he woke up after 5 mins and he was active. I gave him rantac and vomited (half). Please help me, I am scared, he is 12 years old. 6 months back he had UTI. He is being given Nefrotec DS 1 tabs a day from 4 months as Advised by Vet. Please Please Help me, save my boy.
My pug is not behaving well and also not eating as she eats normally, it happens from last 2 weeks when she started suffering from her periods, what can I do for her any ideas? Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions.
My street dog pup is 1 month old .not having any feed from yesterday morning. And is crying having cramps need medical help .pls suggest me medicine or any injection my sis is mbbs and she can inject the pup maybe.
Cracker sounds are a stress for most pets – and can leave owners pretty frazzled too.
According to figures from the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) , 45% of dogs show signs of fear when they hear loud bangs.
And 65% of owners feel anxious for their pet as the bangers go off.
But with Diwali celebrations starting, planning can take the stress out during crackers bursting. Here’s ten things you can do to help:
1. Create a safe den or hideaway, like this cat tent, right. Before fireworks night, put treats, toys and blankets there so pets associate it with positive experiences. The RSPCA’s Professor Daniel Mills said: “Dogs learn this place is safe and enjoyable. So when fireworks go off they may go there because they know no harm will come to them.”
2. Keep pets indoors. Cats should stay in and dogs walked in daylight.
3. Close curtains and play music or leave the TV on to muffle firework noise.
4. Protect small animals. Rabbits, guinea pigs or birds should be given extra bedding to burrow in and have an area of their cage or hutch covered with blankets.
5. Try letting pets smell essential oils – they can help to relax and soothe them.Use plug in pheromone diffusers.
6. Try calming supplements in their food.
7. Play with pets so they are tired and may sleep through the day.
8. Don’t punish a pet for reacting to noise – it will make things worse.
He is 4 years old pomeranian dog. Weight 8 kg approx. He is losing his air in large amount everyday. He lives in my personal room. I feed him puppy gravy n eggs. N he never be in contact wid any stray dog. I gave him neomec injection. But I did not find any result. So please help. My dog. Tell me the best medicine and injection. Please.
8 Things You Can Do to Protect Your Dog in the Summer
- Never, ever leave your dog in the car;
- Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water;
- Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside;
- Take walks during the cooler hours of the day;
- When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like asphalt) because it can burn your dog's paws;
- If you think it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet – make sure your pet has a means of cooling off;
- Keep your dog free of external parasites (fleas, ticks) and heartworms – consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet;
- Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet), and apply sunscreen to your dog's skin if she or he has a thin coat.