Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. MalleshYour feedback matters!
I have a suffering from dry cough from last one months. Tried some syrup but did not get any benefit.
9years old he had cough in report x.- ray-broncho -vascular markings r prominent Hb%13.8, RBC-5.1, WBC-WBC-22.6, plt-320, N/L-79H/13L. M/E-7/1 med. hetrazan100, xyzalsnia claribid250 sy- cosere-cosere-d all for ten days again same cough started after 1 month why this problem occur.
I HV phlegm in throat. I am suffering from dis sine 6 months. Phlegm is in the passage between nasal and throat. And I have mild cough . Please suggest me what to do ?
I am 64 years old and having regular cough problem. I am a diabetic patient too. Even I avoid all cold items. But still cough does not stop. Request remedy for this.
I have many problems. But a particular disease which is very pain to me. That is my cough. I want to leave this problem. I have searched lot of doctors to solve this problem. But no use. I had great pain on my stomach during cough.
1. Breathing problem : sinacities & bronco asthama medicine are duonasal sprey & foracart 200 2. Lack of enthusiatim 3. Feel lazy 4. Feel depression when i have to attain any party, function etc to to go on tour 5. Feel fear of more people, any kind agents, police, gundas any kind even i dont have any concern,
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
- Symptoms of Pulmonary TB: Pulmonary TB is the TB of lungs. The symptoms of this are bad cough, which might have lasted for more than 3 weeks, chest pain, blood or phlegm might occur on coughing.
- Extrapulmonary TB: The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This type of TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB. General symptoms of Extrapulmonary TB are same as general symptoms of Pulmonary TB.
- Symptoms of Lymph Node TB: Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
- Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB: The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
- Spinal TB is also called as Pott Disease or TB Spondylitis: The symptoms of this depend on the affected site and the stage of the disease. However, back pain is one of the earliest symptoms.
- Symptoms of Meningitis TB: The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
- Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB: This is marked with diarrhea, abdominal pain and bleeding from rectum and anus, though the symptoms depend on the exact site.
- Symptoms of TB in children: The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Hey Doc, I just started taking my antibiotic dose and it started from yesterday (28/03) night and was supposed to take the medicine today (29/03) morning and night ,but I forgot to take the antibiotic dosage today morning and the night dose I just had it, so I skipped the morning dose of antibiotics unfortunately. I've heard when you skip one dose there's chance that the infection could return and can you please suggest any precautions I should take for the infection not to return? The antibiotic was for cough and it's a 5 day course. Please help me stay healthy despite missing a dose of it. I'm 19 years of age.
Everytime I consume milk I get allergy like dry coughing and at times suffocation kind of feeling which is why I have stopped consuming it. Do you have any solution to it. How can I start consuming milk again as I go to gym everyday.
I am suffering from cough from 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever cough hard can you suggest me what can done?
Caraway seeds also known as Shahjeera or Siya jeera is widely used for flavouring bread, biscuits, cakes and cheese. Other than a great spice, caraway seeds can do wonders to your health.
Here are a few health benefits of Shahjeera:
Caraway seeds are
# Used as remedies for bronchitis and cough.
# Soothe the digestive tract and relieve colic, cramps, bloating and flatulence.
# The powder of the seeds also helps heal bruises.
# Improves appetite and is helpful in treating earache.
# Counters heart irregularity caused by excess digestive gas.
# Eases menstrual cramps.
# Increases breast-milk production in nursing mothers.
# The diluted essential oil is a useful remedy for scabies.
# Its astringency helps in treating of diarrhea and is used as a gargle for laryngitis.
I am 20 years old, male, I am suffering from cold and dry cough please tell me instructions instruction in summer to fit.
A part of the lymphatic system, tonsils work hand in hand with the body’s immune system. Some reasons for enlarged tonsils are as follows:
Common cold (viral)
Enlarged tonsils can cause various health problems if left untreated. Often, tonsil infections can result in vomiting symptoms—something not quite treatable using traditional and allopathic medicinal practices which often look to surgery to remove the tonsil and provide relief.
Homeopathy is gaining popularity in treating kids with enlarged or infected tonsils. The homeopathic approach acknowledges the tonsil as an integral part of the body’s immune system and thus discourages surgical treatments of tonsil related problems. Homeopathic medicines are safe and can be used for prolonged periods without any side effects.
The homeopathic approach to enlarged tonsils works in the following way:
They bring down the size of the tonsil back to normal thus converting the tonsil from its unhealthy enlarged state to its normal, healthy one.
They enhance the immunity and resistance to allergic reactions/attacks from exposure to allergens.
They reduce the occurrence and frequency of common cold and influenza.
Cases have been recorded when traditional and allopathic approaches to tonsil infection failed and the patient was saved due to homeopathic treatment.