Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MalleshYour feedback matters!
I always start sneezing and coughing whenever I get up. What should I do and what precautions I must take?
I am 25 years old and suffering from respiration problem from last six years I went to many doctors and now I am using inhaler which I have to take daily for two times. I want to get rid of inhaler. please tell me the solution.
Hi, I am female 23 years old, suffering from bone TB and at present she is pregnant. Her weight is 35 kg and body structure is very lean and skinny. Although its first month after testing via prega news kit, I need help in regards that shall we go for baby. As her bone TB course duration is 1.5 years and she had completed only 6 months. Beside her health is not good but she wants baby and just because of her poor health I am afraid of any miss happening towards the life of baby and my wife. Please guide me.
I am suffering of pneumothorax, it occur 3 time in 2 year, but by CT scan it is due to bullea in left lower lobe.
I have bodyache with high rise of temperature and headache with lose stool. Pain in tonsil and have tonsillitis. Please suggest a medicine.
I am a boy of age 21 I have an head when I got caught cold the head ache is behind my ears from internal when I consult to my Dr. He says its sinus but sinus is in front then why I do have head ache and what I should do to cure it.?
My son is 16 years old, having continuous dry coughing. Throat irritation. Doctor prescribed him 1) Eliwel 10 2) Allegra 3) Ascoril D but problem still persists. All tests are normal. Please prescribe some medicines ?
Dr. I am suffering from Tracheal stenosis since 2003 and got fixed permanent stunt tube in 2007. Yet i am very inconvenient with it. Hence I want to know if there is any better treatment available. Thank You
I am suffering from high fever and cough. I feel very high chest pain and hard cough whenever I cough. Can you suggest what should be done?
I was a smoker since last 4 years. I am an average smoker. Now I am getting problems in lungs, sometimes they create noise when I breathe, obviously it is the tar of ash from smoking, bt I wanna know how can I clean my lungs, and also, is this a very serious condition.
I have cold and cough last 15 days, medicine used but response is slow. What happened? please help me.
Getting a little pain on the lungs part. When I am taking breath I am having a severe pain on the lungs. Could you find a solution please.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.