Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mali Patil P. S.Your feedback matters!
My skin is very oily, after every 2 hour it becomes oily I have tried everything but no solutions Please can you help with this?
I am 30 Years old male. My problem is skin related. Many cut marks, sun burn and dark heds on my face. Can these marks and sun burn and dark heds removed or not.
How to do cleansing, toning, moisturizing and by which products and where I can find it? Please help me.
I have use a razor for clean my face hair. But next day some rough dark spots occur around my mouth. Today I use best hyperpigmentation cream, it will less my scar but not completely and today that cream will not effect on my skin. What can I do?
I have noticed since last months my face is having black spot whether that is from allergy or any skin effect please suggest me and what medicine should I take to recover my face safely.
Dermadew glow cream, please suggest me it's a Auryved cream, in Medical shop will it available or not please let me know.
I am 22 years old i am having black circles since when I was 10 years old. I have tried medicines also but no use.
I am 22 years old healthy adult. I am hitting acne on my face and on my back. On my back I have a cluster of acne scars. It looks really very bad. I have acne on my scalp. While bathing I really wash my head properly and I take care and have got short hair than too the acne is not curing. Now I have got acne in my ear too! What I can I apply to fade away my scars and Acne.
Hi I'm 24 year old male, I have a black spots on middle of my nose and it look like a horizontal line. And also a white heads (or black heads). Suggest me something?
Hii I'm having lots of marks in my face and I want to use good CTM for my face. Can you kindly suggest me the best CTM which is easily available in market. And what should I do to make my face clear and glow?
I am 29 years of age and I had my c section delivery on 11th July 2015 off late I have noticed little light brown spots on both my cheeks what is it and how it can be cured.
I have black scars near my two eyes and near my nose also. Can you please tell me how to remove those scars. It's very black and looking ugly. Can you please tell me the solution.
Hiii I am 20 years old n I used Clean n clear fairness cream should I used this cream or not its harm to my face or not please help me?
Mera penis bilkul kala ho gya hai. I know it's natural lekin mera friend bhi indian hai unlogo ka penis behad khubsurat bilkul unke chehre ki tarah hai. Mera kala penis aur kala testis hone ki wajah se meri GF mujhse dur bhagti hai. Mujhe apne penis ko khubsurat mere face ki tarah gora karne ke liye koi dwa BTAYEIN jo melanin disorders ko khatam kar de aur penis ke black dead cells ko hatakar ander se natural fair cells ko bahar laye jisse ki kalapan dur ho jaye aur face ki tarah nikharne lge taki meri GF mujhse khush rahe. Mai janta hu ke is kalapan me koi bimari nhi hai aur ye natural har aadmi me hota hai lekin aaj bhi bahut se indian hain jinka penis Englishman ki tarah gora fair aur smooth hota hai. Muje bas iske dead cells ko htane, kalepan ko khatam karne aur natural glow ke liye koi dwa, cream btayein jo ki kaam kare. Kuch ne kha ki veer brightening cream lgao fair bhi ho jayega aur smooth bhi lekin ye aasani se nhi milta.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.