Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mali MithunYour feedback matters!
My sperm count is low and doctor prescribed to take coq forte tablet for 6 months. Is this tablet is good or any other tablet is there so plzz help.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from headache since six months as I consult local physician and he give one month course but no use please assist me further.
From 2 and 3 days.I am not found to be listen exactly.I feel something have I a left ear.But dr says your ear is already clear and have no any dirty.Then what will do at this time.
My penis upper skin got shrinked and because of that is not moving back. I feel itching over that and when it gets erect and I try to do sex I feel tearing pain inserting it into vagina. Please guide me with some remedies.
I am suffering from cold from past 15 days. Which tablet I should take.& I am getting continuous thummulu.
Sir, this side 30 male few days before I have a problem on my back suddenly lots of boils pimples I don't know why this happnd reaction to me and till now 20 days to go my back is in pain with blashes boils pimples first it was purple then white puss now slight water comes out please help me out for this reaction itching also body heat also thnx please give feed back what medication you suggest.
Bipolar mood disorder, otherwise called manic depressive disorder or manic depression, is a genuine and serious mental problem. It is a disorder that can lead to unsafe conduct, damaged relations and career, and even self-destructive inclinations if it is not treated properly and on time.
Bipolar disorder is portrayed by outrageous changes in the state of mind, from mania to depression. Between these mood swings, a man with bipolar disorder may encounter normal moods as well. Here is how it can affect a relationship:
- Bipolar disorder can turn into an issue from the very begin of a relationship. Exploring any sentimental relationship - whether it is dating or marriage - can be a risky attempt. Including bipolar disorder with its crazy ride of feelings in with the general problems in a relationship, and connections can turn out to be all the more difficult.
- However, not everybody with bipolar disorder encounters the state of mood swings of depression and mania, but when those scenes do happen, they can destroy a relationship.
- During the hyper stage, a person can lose his or her feeling of judgment. That implies spending all their money carelessly, breaking rules, and taking part in dangerous practices like medication and liquor abuse. When you have a partner with the bipolar issue who gets into a hyper stage, it can be extremely harmful to a great degree for the relationship since they might do things that hurt you or may trouble you financially.
- Any number of things, from work problems to financial issues, can lead to fights and put a strain on a marriage. However, if one of the partners has a bipolar disorder, simple stressors can trigger their mood swings. That might be the reason why around ninety percent of the relations and marriages with a bipolar partner, fail.
- Having a relationship when you live with bipolar disorder is troublesome. Nevertheless, it can surely be dealt with. It takes the efforts of both the partners to make it work.
The initial step is to get diagnosed and treated for your condition. Your specialist can give you hormone balancing drugs, for example, Lithium, with antidepressants to control your symptoms. Treatment with a clinician or psychologist is additionally vital. With treatment, you can figure out how to control the practices that are putting pressure on your relationship.
Here are a couple of different approaches to alleviate a portion of the weight on your relationship:
- Take your medicine as recommended
- Take a marriage education and counselling class
- Manage your stress in different ways whether it is writing in a diary, taking long strolls, or listening to music
- Attempt to adjust work with more calming exercises
- Adhere to a customary rest cycle
- Eat healthy and exercise frequently
- Maintain distance from liquor and caffeine
Hello. Frankly, I have been masturbating since I was in school, may be 5th or 6th standard. I don't know how but ya I started off doing that from the young age. I did not realize what I was doing till my 12th standard n so I thought let's stop this as this is a wrong thing that I am doing. I tried to find out about what this and later I realized pressing the vagina is masturbating. I stopped it completely till now because I had many questions in my mind. What if I get HIV? What if I cannot get married then? What if I do not have kids? Am I normal then? What if I have sex with other partner, will that effect my vagina? _whenever there is the marriage talk I always get panicked whether I will be able to do anything in my marriage. Is the sexual desire getting over in me? I completed stopped and now I am 25 and I have the marriage proposals in front of me and I really don't know whether I should take any step as such .This is a genuine problem of mine which am dealing with past many years. Everyone is getting married and having kids and here the biggest question is will I also be able to do all this. I am. Tensed as I am the eldest in the house. I have to take some help and I am seeking out for a loyal n genuine advise which will help me in my life and future. I am 25 and this year I have been masturbating many times after like 6-7 years again. Can you please suggest me on my issues, if everything is normal and I will have a good sexual life with my partner after marriage? I have been into depression because of this many a times.
I am not sleeping from past 6 to 7 days my eyes are Red and dark circles also. Tell me what can I do?
I have too much neck and back pain and often have headache, often when I move my neck cracking sounds will come. Please assist.
He is suffering with Asthama , and used to take roto caps For air 250, from last 5 to 6 years, not on daily basis but as and when required, is it OK for him or he should take some other rotacapsof comparatively low power on daily basis, also suggest what he should eat and what not to eat.
Now a day firstly I got good erection but when I start sex it will Gon, I am confused what happened.
My daughter is one month old and she is suffering from loose motion. It almost once in gap of 3 hours. please suggest me how to treat this.
Health Tip - Heart Diseases
In the race to live king - size, we embrace short cuts and unhealthy habits making our bodies a den of diseases. And one such life style disease is heart diseases. Symptoms are an increased or rapid heart beat restlessness nervousness and fatigue, pain in arm waist neck and jaws, difficult in breathing or shortness of breath dizziness and vomiting, and pain and swellings in legs and foot.
Causes: Smoking and alcohol consumption, hereditary or inherited heart conditions, tension wrong dietary habits and obesity, excess of anger excitement jealousy and rivalry triggers heart diseases exerting adverse influence on brain
Prevention: Eat nutritious wholesome food for all meals, ideal body weight, regular exercise and chuck blood sugar and cholesterol periodically.