Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 29 years old I have polycistic ovaries. Doctor gave me glyciphage tab which made my sugar level low and I couldn't do any work. My weight too increasing lot. Now I am 109 kg. I have one year kid too. I need a perfect remedy for this.
Sir mere sarir mdard rehta h. Samajh nhi aata kaise thik hoga aap please kuch bataiye ki kya karr jise merivye paresani dur ho.
I have stomach pain for the last two days. I ate chicken for the past 1 week. What to do to get away from stomach pain.
Sir, I am suffering from constipation. My annaus is torned. It is swelling and pain. Othe hand I am suffering from more building, one chocolate cyst in my ovary I want to treat these.
Hello Doctor. This is related to myself. I am masturbating regularly since last many years. Got married in 2013. Now days I notice that quantity of semen comes out is less. And even time taken is less. Do masturbating three times week is harmful? N quantity of semen reduction is concern? please suggest. Tnx Nishant lalwani.
Hi, I had an unprotected sex with my bf before my period on 11 sep 2016. But when he sensed that he was ejaculating, he ejaculated outside the vagina while we are having sex. And I am scared that even a single sperm entered into vagina may cause pregnancy and so I started eating papayas from the next day. And I got my period on 16th sep 2016 which was late by 2 days. I heard that there is a chance of getting pregnant even after having a period. Is that so? Am I a pregnant now? Can you suggest other ways in which I could make sure about my pregnancy other than consulting a doctor and having a pregnancy test.
I am addicted to masturbation. Which increases my many health issues. So what can I do to break my habit.
I have a chest problem i.e, some times breath is so hard. And some times pain. Please give me suggestion.
I am having this problem for last two years. I am feeling persistent blockage in my throat. It's causing difficulty in speaking. I have been taking medication but no effect. Wat shd I do.
I am 70 years old and suffering from ED. I am in excellent health with all parameters like diabetes, cholesterol, prostate, b. P and all others conditions are under control. I do get my health check up regularly. I do brisk walking of 7 km and yoga every day. Overall I am leading healthy life with diet management n tension free. I know with age it does have impact on sexual excitement, but I need solution. Any medication w/o side effect will be most ideal. Do not recommend me viagra, as it does have side effect. I am from healthcare industry and do have some basic knowledge about health. Would appreciate if some expert with good knowledge can respond to my problem.
I done a chest xray for my dry cough and chest pain .when I breathe in and out my thorat feel empty like it have no air. But chest xray was normal. Echo cardiogram normal. What's the problem.
If there is a recurrent pain in the lower pelvic and the lower abdomen region of the body, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain. In women, severe pelvic pain can be a warning sign of some internal damage in the reproductive organs (ovaries, fallopian tube, uterus, and vagina) present in the pelvic region or the digestive system of the body. Although not common in men, pelvic pain might be indicative of an infection or severe pain in the colon region or the pelvic bones. Pelvic pain might be acute or chronic in nature and the pain might spread to the thighs and buttocks of the body.
The causes of pelvic pain differ among the genders, which are as follows:
1. For women, pelvic pain can be an indication of more serious disorders in the internal reproductive organs such as uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer and other pelvic inflammatory diseases (when the sexually transmitted bacteria spread to the reproductive organs and causes infections).
2. In women, pelvic pain might also occur due to endometriosis (a disorder wherein the internal endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus resulting in severe pain), adenomyosis (a disorder wherein the endometrial tissues which line the wall of the uterus start growing within the uterus), severe pain during ovulation and miscarriages.
3. The causes of pelvic pain in both men and women include sexually transmitted diseases, a disorder in the pelvic region or the bladder, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, colon cancer, and chronic hernia.
If you suffer from the following symptoms, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain:
1. Severe pain in the hips and the groin
2. Sudden fever along with the presence of blood in the stool.
3. Severe menstrual pain
4. You might feel severe pain while urinating or in the middle of a sexual intercourse
5. Bloody vaginal discharge might be indicative of pelvic pain in women
6. Recurring episodes of constipation or diarrhoea
7. Pain resulting from stress and intense physical movements
If the pain is chronic, doctors might suggest prescribed a dosage of birth-control pills, antibiotic (especially for blood in the stool and pain due to infection) and anti-depressants. In extreme conditions, the doctor might prescribe laparoscopic surgery (operation by making minor incisions performed far from the actual source).