Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I m 19 yrs, I got whole on between my teeth nd a part of teeth has broken the right side of my mouth nw the colour near that teeth became black Today it is paining severe help meh with easy. M poor boy.
I brush my teeth two times a day but in the bottom of my teeth there is yellowish type something which looks bad and also irritate me same problem at the back of the teeth.
I have teeth problem, they are not strong I used to for then 10minutes to make them strong l feel sometime pain in cool environment and I feel the teeth is moving, I consult a dentist he said root canal may necessary, I my perception even dentist was not sure about it, Give suggestions and prescribe me a better medicine. Reply me please.
I am Dinesh from chennai. My age was 20. In my age of 10. I fight with my friend and broke my teeth in half. Now I want to fill my teeth what can I do.
I have bad smell on my mouth for over six month even after brushing the teeth daily. What I have to do to get overcome this.
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a 6 month for routine check up
Hello, I am 32 year old and I have a bad habit of smoking. I brush my teeth as well as I use mouthwash but still my mouth stinks. Please suggest.
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.