Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Malathi .MYour feedback matters!
Hi im 28 years old n my wife is 21 last years we got married n now we are trying to conceive she is suffering frm anovulation n having siphene 150 mg from 2nd day of mc to 5th day plzzz help.
Hypertension or high blood pressure is common in pregnant women, even in those who have no previous history of high blood pressure. This leads to complications in about 6 to 10% of all pregnancies around the world. High blood pressure may develop before or after conception and as such needs special medical attention.
Hypertension prevents sufficient flow of blood to the placenta and this inhibits the normal growth of the fetus. This could result in low birth weight of the child. However, if diagnosed in time and treated properly, hypertension does not affect the child's health too much. There are various types of hypertension during pregnancies, such as:
- Gestational hypertension: This type of hypertension is developed about 20 weeks after conception. There is no abnormality in urine or any signs of other organ damage (as is common with hypertension during pregnancy) but the condition can worsen and complicate very quickly. Pregnant women below the age of 20 and above the age of 40 are often diagnosed with high levels of blood pressure. Women who have heart or kidney conditions before pregnancy and women carrying more than one child are also likely to develop gestational hypertension.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is high blood pressure which develops around 20 weeks before conception and does not normalize within 12 weeks after childbirth. The patient may also have been suffering from high blood pressure for a long time but the complications appear only during pregnancy because high blood pressure rarely exhibits symptoms without an associated condition.
- Chronic hypertension superimposed with Preeclampsia: Women who have hypertension before pregnancy may develop even higher blood pressure levels during pregnancy. This leads to several health disorders like frequent headaches, fatigue and depression.
- Preeclampsia: Preeclampsia is often a serious complication of gestational pregnancy and affects about 5% to 7% of all pregnancies globally. Gestational pregnancy does not always develop into preeclampsia but it needs to be diagnosed and treated in time to avoid the complication. Women who have conceived for the first time or have a history of hypertension in the family are at a greater risk of preeclampsia. The symptoms of the condition are throbbing headaches, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting, pain in the upper abdominal region and shortness of breath.
I am 24 years old. I am feeding women. My baby age is 5 month. Last month I got my period on 26 the after delivery. This month not yet come. I am confused. I am pregnant?
I am a 30 years old female and my problem is my period is not normal I had 2 children's and both are cesarian and I got family planning immediately after second birth. Just now I checked thyroid it is normal. I am fat and my weight is above 100. Kindly suggest me some foods and how do I reduce my fat for my normal period every month thanks.
Useful Tips to Keep Young Athletes Injury Free
- Be in proper physical condition to play a sport (a pre-participation sports physical examinations can be very useful in screening for potential problems)
- Know and abide by the rules of a sport
- Wear appropriate protective gear (for example, shin guards for soccer, a hard-shell helmet when facing a baseball pitcher, a helmet and body padding for ice hockey)
- Know how to correctly use athletic equipment (for example, correctly adjusting the bindings on snow skis)
- Always warm up before playing
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid playing when very tired or in pain
Most people are familiar with ergonomics as it applies to the workplace But the benefits of ergonomics shouldn’t be limited to the confines of the office cubicle. Ergonomic processes are just as important in the gym setting, and could mean the difference between a game-changing fitness routine and one that goes belly-up.
1. Ergonomics improves your performance.
2. Ergonomics simplifies your tasks
Most people are familiar with ergonomics as it applies to the workplace But the benefits of ergonomics shouldn't be limited to the confines of the office cubicle. Ergonomic processes are just as important in the gym setting, and could mean the difference between a game-changing fitness routine and one that goes belly-up.
1.Ergonomics improves your performance.
2.Ergonomics simplifies your tasks
3.Ergonomics is personal.
4.Ergonomics for specific jobs
5.Ergonomics improves your safety.
6.Ergonomics saves you money.
3. Ergonomics is personal.
4. Ergonomics for specific jobs
5. Ergonomics improves your safety.
6. Ergonomics saves you money.