Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Malathi Hennah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Malathi HennahYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I have got STRICTER URETHRA problem. Urologist suggested for Endoscopic surgery. At this age of I do that. Will it give any side affects later. Or it's safe. kindly suggest me.
From few days, I am always awake with a erect penis, I am in joint family mean my father bro family in same home and at evening when all family member together for tea, sometime my cousin sisters touch me or hold my hand normally I feel lot of erection but honestly I have no bad intentions for my cousin sisters and also if I see accidentally any cousins sisters little nude breast when anyone bending I feel lot of erection, now I feel guilty in my heart and mind, I feel too much disturbed. It disturbed my studies, my life. Really feel guilty but erection dnt stop.
I am 37 years old, crossed 10 years married life and having two lovely child. Mentally and physically I enjoy our sexual life very nice. But how does she enjoying? How can I feel it not emotionally, scientifically? Some days durations of inter course is very less which I want to increase as much as I want. What medications is needed for us especially for me so that we can enjoy our regular sexual life nicely?
I got my hba1c test and found pre diabetic result. How to stop to be diabetic. I am 34 year male and weight 80 kg From last one month doing exercise 40-50 min daily.
Hi Sir, I am a bit worried as because my girlfriend has discovered scabies recently and we had intimacy many a times. I had itching problems since quite sometime and as I have allergy problems thus thought that the itching might be due to latex from condom and thus after online consultation I started using non latex condoms. How ever after my girlfriend discovered this infection I am actually worried whether this has been transmitted by me. I donot have rashes over the body but my lower abdomen itches at times and also the skin of my pennies. However after itching the place (specially the lower abdomen or my legs) tends to get red and the itching increases at night at times. So I am actually worrying about this and would request you to please help. Can I use the lotions for healing scabies or any suggestion or a prescription would surely help. Thanks
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.