Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Mala SYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old male. I have some problem of puberphonia at times and hoarse/hazy voice as I understand from the feedback that I get. What should I do now? I've read online that speech/voice therapy can help me but can someone tell me what would be the duration and approximate cost of treatment? Thanks.
I am regularly smoker everyday I smoke 12 more cigarette and I smoke past 8 years so how to clear dust & nicotine of my lungs and how to stop.
When I study for exams I read well and get prepared for that but if I entered in to exam hall I can't remember what I studied for the exam I am getting lack of memory power.
I have a social anxiety disorder please I need some tablets bcoz I lost my confidence and getting some fear.
Hello Doc, I am facing problems for last 4 months regarding my cardiac health. I have got a thorough check up of mine that included EKG, X-ray, Colour Doppler of Heart, Abdominal Ultrasound and everything can fine except Trace TR in colour doppler. Doctors are saying this is acute esophagitis with anxiety necrosis or cardiac neurosis. I have a resting heart rate of 65-85 beats per minute; but sometime in the morning when I am relaxed it is 85; is it tachycardia? I always remain in tension about my heart and just hopeless. I always feel that something bad will happen to my heart. No appetite and I am more or less always constipated. A little physical or mental exertion increases my heart rate. It all started after 19th may 2015 and till april I was able to run 3 km. Daily. What happened to me suddenly; I am just going mad. Doctors are giving me Alprazolam, Calcium and digestive enzymes. Some time it works and sometime absolutely not. What should I do now Doc? please help.
I cannot live in the present moment. I recently (2 months ago) broke up with my girlfriend and since then something is going in my mind every now and then. I can't control my thoughts. Please help me get out of it. please
Examinations are going on and I am unable to concentrate on study due to weakness because I don't have mood to eat anything. What should I do now?
How to increase my brain grasping power. So that what ever I read I can easily remember for my exams? Please doctor tell me.
Sir I am 23 years old and feeling always that I am getting mad I am unable to concentrate my mind on another things like study etc. When I am starting study I'm feeling that I'm getting mad help me out sir please.
Sir mera mind bahut disturb rahta hai mujhe bahut hi choti choti soch vichar aati hai logo se jalan hoti hai confidence low feel karta hu and sar me jakdan rahti hai kya karu.
We all look for someone with whom we can be ourselves and can share everything with them. An active sexual life is very essential for a smooth, happy relationship. Usually over a period of time, sexual relationship between partners becomes a routine and unfulfilling.
Here are 5 tips you can follow in order to not only enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life, but also to grow closer in your marriage:
- Appreciate each other: You can show appreciation to your partner in many ways. Tell your partner how beautiful they are. There is no bigger turn-on than telling your partner how beautiful they feel while making out. Surprise them with flowers or love notes. Appreciate the little things you do for each other as it is the small things that matter.
- Sex and Intimacy: Physical touch is very important to maintain a connection with your partner, but so is love and respect. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should also remember that intimacy does not pertain only to the bedroom. Make it a daily habit to kiss, touch and tell your partner that you love them.
- Listen to each other: It is very important in a relationship to listen to each other and make your presence felt. Do not always counter your partner or be disrespectful. Talk about your likes and dislikes, both in terms of life and your sexual preferences. Adapting to each other and feeling comfortable with each other is the key to maintaining continued passion in your sex life.
- Laugh together and make efforts: Your partner is your most trusted companion. You might love them, but don't forget to like them. Treat your partner with the same politeness, courtesy, and respect as you would treat your dearest friend. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters, so never ignore them. All you need is to make some effort.
- Be playful and unpredictable: Always maintain a relationship with dominant playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Have sex on your rooftop; experiment with role plays and sex toys. Sex is incomplete if not accompanied with laughter and fun. Following a same routine everyday would surely make your sex life boring, make unpredictable moves, which have got something new to add new life to your sexual relationship. Your relationship will remain fresh as ever.
Sharing your precious moments with the one you love would keep the spark in your relationship alive. All you need to do is, make some effort and enjoy a strong and passionate sex life.