Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. MalaYour feedback matters!
I am 70 year male my feet are swallowing but no pain i am 5, 5" weight 97 kg or 210 lbs please help?
From last 2 years my sugar level was 130 and now it is 150-160. what medicine should I have? Please help me.
Which inhaler is safe during pregnancy for asthma. I'm using symbicort turbinhaler is it safe. Please suggest some alternative. Symbicort I use one dose in 2-3 days.
I am 19 yrs. Old and my size of the nipple are very small compared to my breasts I need a solution to increase it. And moreover it does not look good at all.
I waked up in morning & wnet fr urine. During passing my urine burning sensation occurred in penis from where urine cones out. Do I need to see the doctor urgently or I should wait and observe it? Why did it happened. This is first time I got burning sensation.
Is it possible to cure dust allergy? I have taken many allopathic nosal sprays, when using sprays i will be allright, but if I stop using, running nose wont stop.Please help
Hi Dr. M dieting n sweating in gym 2 to 3 hrs from 1 month back but didn't get result please suggest me any diet or medicine or natural idea which I can explore with gym.
I feel very weak After delivery so please suggest me balance diet.. To increase my immune system and stamina.
My mother is having huge palpitation with 114pulse rate and low bp. She had an open heart surgery in 1984 and nw her 1 valve have problem. So what can be the reason for this palpitation? is it something very serious and danger?
Helo doctors. My question is. My mother just today she tested her diabetic test and the result came. She has fasting plasma glucose is 148 mg/dl. So I want to know that which types of this one and her post prandial plasma glucose is 162 mg/dl. Her age is 45. So can someone explain me that is it bad or normal and this can be control. And can it be totally cure by medicine.
Dear sir I am face one problem. I can not ejaculate inside my partner, after take many medicine My Problem Can not Solve, I am also Faced erectile dysfunction Problem I want to get Pregnant my wife because her Age Pass Going, I want to ask that I putting out my sperm In One small Bottle After ejaculate Out side Wifes Body And after that In with In just 2 minute if I Enter my Sperm In My Wife's Vagina ,SO After this, Can she be pregnant ?My Wifes evaluation time is Running Tell Me Yes Or NO? My Sperm Count Is 81.5 % .Is this Good? Any chance of pregnancy If I do this Thing. .If Any One Read my questions Please Give me Good Suggestions. I am Very Upset .answers. Can this Trick Be A successful? Any Other Option To Become my wife Pregnant? I am coming in middle class family, If I can do this Trick In Above Describe Can my wife be pregnant.
Hi Doctor! I am Sagar, I am 29 years old. My problem is, due frequent master batting from my growing age I am facing problem of premature ejaculation. I am not married yet, so wish to resolve this problem before my marriage. Please help.
While every organ in the body needs to be cared for, the heart assumes a very special place. What is good for the heart can be good for the whole body and the reverse is equally true. The effects of a diet that is unhealthy for the heart is definitely unhealthy for the whole body.
With lifestyle changes like heart disease, diabetes, obesity and stroke are on the rise, the importance of eating a heart healthy diet has assumed all new levels of importance. The following are some of the heart healthy foods that should be a part of everybody’s diet.
- Fatty fishes: Salmon, sardines and mackerel are loaded with generous amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids and reduce the risk of arterial plaque buildup. They are also rich in antioxidants. Eating fish at least twice a week is recommended; for non-fish eaters, supplements of Omega-3 fatty acids are recommended.
- Oatmeal: Oats again are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, folate and potassium. It is also rich in soluble fibre and is believed to lower bad cholesterol and keep the arteries free of plaque. It soaks up the cholesterol in the digestive system and helps manage cholesterol.
- Avocado: This creamy fruit has loads of monounsaturated fat which helps lower the levels of bad cholesterol and improve levels of good cholesterol. They also improve absorption of other carotenoids like lycopene and beta-carotene, which are also extremely heart friendly.
- Berries: Blueberries, strawberries, and other berries reduce the risk of heart attack by almost one-third. These are rich in compounds like anthocyanins and flavonoids which are proven antioxidants. They relax the blood vessels and reduce blood pressure and reduce the incidence of heart attacks.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate which contains 60-70% cocoa is rich in polyphenols, which helps blood pressure, clotting, and inflammation.
- Olive Oil: Loaded with monounsaturated fats, this helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. The extra-virgin variety is preferred for cooking in place of regular vegetable oils.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, and macadamia nuts are packed with mono and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, and vitamin E. Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and can be added to oatmeal or eaten raw.
- Soy: Soy products, including tofu and soy milk, are ideal for adding protein and reducing cholesterol and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
- Legumes: These are high in omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, and soluble fibre.
- Spinach: Helps with its rich content of fibre, folate, lutein,and potassium. In fact, most vegetables have a beneficial effect.
- Green tea: Rich in antioxidants, it reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Include some of the heart healthy foods and see your heart smile!!