Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MalaYour feedback matters!
Sir When urine is coming I can't bear for a while whenever I was I have to clear it. 4ur kind information I have no sugar just 2 weeks ago I choked.
I am increasing weight month by month. I am a diabetic & on insulin 200 units a day. With hypertension. Please suggest weight loss and reduction of insulin, if possible elimination of it.
I was having jaundice three months ago, still my eyes appears to be yellow sometimes. What should I do?
My son had fever so I took him to doctor 2 days ago. He gave him some medicine eating. It sweats him after 2-3 hrs of taking medicine he has to take medicines during bedtime which is about 10 pm and he sweats about at 1 am or 1: 30 am. But he says that he is not able to sleep unto 2: 30 am until this sweating ends. How can he sleep peacefully.
Sir my calcium is very low so what can I do for that, and I have born pain in behind part of body and neck pain.
Am 25 year old man. My hemoglobin is always lower than 10. I have gone through all test. But nothing detected.
All day want sex what should I do Having sex after 4-5 times she want more to do me sex. What should I do help me.
Hello doc, I had miscarriage. Due to baby no heart beat and gave tablets. I took tab zytotec and mepin I got heavy bleed and also pain in stomach and doc done scanning. She told everything is clear in uterus. and she told that plan for baby after 2 months. In this time, can we do sexual intercourse. Without using condom. please suggest.
MY right leg is very painful in winter season. And my stomach is not strong. How to make my stomach is very strong. And how to home medicine using?
I feel burning and pain in my throat and chest. Excessive gastric problem. How to cure this. Please advise.
I am a 24 year old girl and I have PCOS and therefore have gained weight. I frequently experience pain in my legs specially in the feet area and therefore feel lethargic. What could this possibly be? Please help and suggest
My wife suffering from chicken pox. What should I do. Any medicine to cure. Because of that fever and headache and body pain are there. Please consult.
Can you suggest and doctor. From whom I can know about erectile dysfunction .personally can meet. And share my doubts. And problems. Regarding above. Preference near Karol bath. New Delhi.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.