Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 49 years suffering from bleeding while going for latrine/toilet. Some inner part also comes out which I have to press by my fingers every time. Feeling very tired giddiness eyesight problem and very weakness. Kindly help me.
I am extremely stressed because of some personal issues over the last couple of weeks. And I have an occasional chest heaviness. Sometimes it subsides with taking an antacid. Please guide what needs to be done.
I am 7 week pregnant and feel little pain in stomach sometimes like gas as pain is moving. Also having back ache sometimes. It's my first pregnancy. Is it normal.
Suggest me the medicines that cure my erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation from Ayurvedic medicines like dabur or himalaya.
I have chicken gunia from last 3 months I have tried all the medicines but the pain is not reducing.
I am 25 years old. I had completed my post graduation. And I am preparing for government job while I am studying am not get more concentration and some headache is getting what should I do please suggest to me.
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
Some time I used to pass black stool .is there any problem. I am very scared about this. I have gastric problem also. What should I do.
I want to increase my stamina in sex. Please help me. Because my wife not satisfied with low time sex. Please advise.
Hi. I am suresh. 25 years old. I am suffering from hypothyroid. I am using thyroxine tablets. Recently throat infection came. Please support me.
My Dad has infected with HCV C Genotype 3 virus. Is this curable? Suggest me best doctor/hospital treat the same.
Hi I have B. P. And diabetic. My fbs 161 and plbs-191. And bp. 150/110i am useing the following medicines for the last 3 years. Tab: telfay-h/40mg daily one at 8 am 2. Tab: starpress-am-xl. 50mg at 8 pm3. Tab: istamet50/500mg twice a day i. E 8am and 8 pm5. Tab: advog-m 0. 3mg/500. Daily twice i. E. 8am and 8 pm6. Tab: tonact-tg 20mg daily once at 8 pmafter useing the same also my my b. P and sugars also not reduced. Is there any other owerfull medicines for me.
I am working on a desktop continuously for more than 4 hours in each session because of which I'm very much tired, unable to digest also and always my hands and foot become sweaty. Please help me.
I am a male of 30 years of an age from mumbai suffering from premature ejaculation, can not satisfied my wife, always frustrated wants to know is it possible for me to get sexual satisfaction and may be I am in this circumstance bcz in my past I had masturbated a lot.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future.