Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MajumderYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old. I am suffering from PCOD and obesity as well. It was diagnosed 4 years back. What should I do to cure PCOD with just diet and exercise without medical aid, which has proved ineffective also how to reduce weight as sooner as possible.
Not gaining weights. And more over not interested to eat more. Only liked to eat snacks item. Whwt kind of food will be helpful to gain weight quickly.
I am 19 years old and my lower back pains but I DO EXERCISE BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO for permanent relief?
I am going gym form last month and I want to gain bulk and big body so what the diet should I have tow taken tow gain bulk in my body.
My body index is as per given above height and weight and I am 19 years old. But as I am growing up my body is not increasing in height and my weight is also not gaining. I have past history of masturbating for 5 years but I do not know what can I do to regain and recover from that and what should I do to increase my body weight and height. Thnx.
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I couldnot able to sleep in the night properly. Bht late tak nind hi nai aate. Kosis bht karta hu fir v nai aata. Please give me a right advice.
I am 25 yrs female and I have no chubby cheeks. please tel how to improve my cheeks. Please help me.
Your situation, although very upsetting, is not unusual. Studies suggest between 8-19% of men have persistent erection problems. A common way they deal with the embarrassment and fear this causes is to withdraw from their partner.
There are many causes of men’s erectile dysfunction including physical and mental health problems, stress, exhaustion, body image worries, or past sexual abuse. Factors relating to relationships, including unaddressed feelings of jealousy, anxiety, guilt, arguments or a fear of losing a partner can make a difference. As can concerns over sexual orientation, feeling unable to communicate sexual needs, or concerns over fertility/contraception. Pregnancy and parenthood can also affect men’s sexual functioning.
Might any of these apply? Talking in confidence to the Sexual Dysfunction Association may help clarify further, while giving you support and a chance to offload.
Dealing with this situation will require open conversation. Share how you care about him and are worried about his well-being. This may prompt him to disclose more. It’s OK to be frank and say you are worried by the lack of any intimacy.
He may feel that cuddles and affection have to lead to sex. Reassure him this is not going to be the case but stress how this is a way for you both to share affection while he seeks further advice. You may agree together to share pleasure that doesn’t require him having an erection. Like him going down on you, or holding you while you masturbate. If this makes him feel pressured, a sex therapist can help.
It may be he finds talking privately about intimacy with someone other than you a way to unlock possible barriers he may currently be facing. Or find skills and the confidence to tell you what is going on by discussing these first with a therapist. Some therapists offer advice online or over the phone which might suit him more than a face-to-face consultation.
Encourage him to see his GP within the next few weeks. He may try and shrug this off but if he cannot get or keep an erection this might be a sign of a more serious health problem.
His doctor can assess and treat any root cause, and if appropriate, refer to medical or psychosexual specialist, This is free on NHS, although waiting times vary. You can also self refer via CORST, many of whom offer a sliding fee scale. He may be prescribed medication for erectile problems (such as Levitra Cialis or Viagra). Don’t be tempted to buy these or herbal alternatives online as this can be dangerous.
If he continues to refuse to seek help then you may find therapy is worthwhile for yourself which can give you more skills to talk to him or consider long term options if he won’t deal with things.
Solutions other people have found include ending the relationship, having an open relationship, having an affair, or staying together while accepting there will be no sexual intimacy. None of these are easy choices, and may distress you to consider. They are really only for discussion if he won’t take any action and expects you to accept the situation. In which case a therapy for you may be a good idea. Hopefully an assertive yet caring approach will improve things.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
According to my age n height my body weight is more. N I fel heavy myself. I have more fat on thigh, calves n muscle. Exercise didn't help me to loss me those fat. please suggest me any ideas.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effects yet. I am not what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
Is it necessary to brush twice a day. It's hard to take out time for brushing. I wish there was a better way than wasting 2x5 mins for brushing (day and night)
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.