Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Maitri ChaudhuriYour feedback matters!
I am of 62 years retired banker and have been a patient of Hypertension since last 5 years. Presently I have found swelling in my both feet. Please suggest the solution?
Sir. Agr bp bilkul normal h ar ecg report normal h to kya blockeg ke chances ho skte h sir kvi kvi heart ke trf side drd hota h ar sans lene me v dikkat hoti h .mai 20 sal ka hu.
Hello Sir/Mam, I have been suffering form undiagnosed disease. Actually, I have pain in my stomach but doctors are unable to diagnose the problem. Since last 6 years I took the treatment of AIMS, TREATRAM SHAHA AND SO ON BUT STILL PROBLEM IS SAME. WHAT SHOULD I DO? ALL REPORTS ARE NORMAL. PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.
I am a bp patient. My bp level is 170/100. Doctor prescribed pinom 40 h in the morning and revelol Xl 50 at night. But on google search it is found that hydrochlorothiazide is a sulpha allergy drug. I am a sulfa allergy patient. Shall I continue h combination or stop. Your advice please. But my doctor says that I can continue. It is a different combination. I am confused .waiting for your reply.
Hello dr, one post was viral on whats app from last one month- Our BP is controlled by taking mixture of (garlic+ginger+lemon juice+ honey) which are taken equal (nearly half kg each) amount and paste it, boil it. Is this true, this mixture control Blood pressure and our bypass surgery/ angioplasty?
I had chest treating I went to a doctor hi told to do test angiogram but it showed normal another test stress it showed strongly but doctor told it would be gastric now after two months I have still pain now the doctor told it would be IHD now it is risk to my life and my age is 30.
I have a high blood pressure problem since last 1 month, I consult so many doc. Before but result never glt in favour. Please help me to keep out of it.
Hi Doc, I am a 33 years old man and have extreme high cholesterol problem. Kindly suggest me a way through which I can come over this disease without any medication as it has already caused me minor chest pain occasionally and yellow marks on the corner of my eyes.
If a person is suffering from heart disease, blood pressure, diabetes. Is it recommended to opt for other options than whisky? Like red wine or something else.
I am getting nervous when I stand In front of stage and say something my heart beat increase. What should I do?
Dear sir, I have check up my whole body just 1 month ago. My all reports are normal. But after that my problem is still now. As per their diagnosis I am having a hypertension problem. My problem is listed below All the I feel very uneasy, I have headache all the time. I am having a breathing problem. I am unable to concentrate even my daily official work. From last few years I can not go any rural area I always thought that if I go outside where the hospital is not available at that places if anything occurs beyond my control than what should I do. Even in morning after wake up if I am running in a ground my head is getting hang. All the time I think about my health. What should I do now if this is going for a long time it will harm me.
I have a red eye from 10 days and my chest aching from 10 days and my left hand aching from 2 days please Help me.
SINCE LAST 4 YEARS HAVING HIGH bp ISSUE,I TAKE TELSARTAN AM ACTIVE 40 AND ECCPSPRIN AV 75 SINCE 4 YEARS..STILL BP STAYS ON THE HIGHER SIDE LIKE 140/90..ADDITIONALLY I HAVE URIC ACID PROBLEM SINCE 10 ODD YEARS..THE LEVEL STAYS BETWEEN 8-10 ALWAYS..NO BLOOD SUGAR YET
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.