Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Maithri S. HegdeYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and I am very disturb with my obesity. My weight is 115 kgs and height is 174 cms. Please suggest some proper diet plans.
I am 42 years old female and have pigmentation on my cheeks have been taking antioxidant tablets applying skin lightening cream but didn't work I have thyroid take eltroxin 25 mg.
doctor, I am 18 years old and yesterday I noticed a group of red dots near my shoulders and near my chest. But there is no itchiness on that part. Pls tell me what to do.
My father is having asthama plus high6 cholestrol. Please guide the healthy health chart plan. So that the cholestrol becomes normal.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
I am 20 year old male. In my head there is scalp and dandruff from last 1 year. But now I realize the problem of large amount of. Hair problem and now that scalp converted into a sticky sluarge and now in my head there are pimples.
Since last 3 years. I have been eating Pantocid DSR empty stomach everyday. Is there any way to get rid of it. Please. Advice.
Hello doctor. I have a problem that most of the time i am lost in my own world and my heart its really heavy, I feel like crying and I don't feel like interacting with any body. I like being alone and i think because of this only my BP goes low. Is there any thing that i can do to get over from this.
I have an oily face and have pimples and black heads on my face and I used few creams which did not work. So what should I do further.
What are the symptoms of dengue and how it is treated? My age is 25 and I have very high fever for last three days.
My father is 50 years old & suffering from spinal problems and he is recovering but he also has depression due to spinal problems. He every minute have suicidal thoughts and speak the same thing to leave him somewhere. Medicine is going on from 1 and half month but still no benefit. We unable to do anything. What to do?
My mouth gets dried up and it smells though I brush my teeth two times daily. Please suggest me to get rid of this problem.
That delicious grilled chicken in your oven is incomplete without a touch of rosemary in its marination and garnish. Rosemary, one of the most common herbs from the Mediterranean region is famous all over the world for its flavour and taste. It is seen to be complementing every meal that you make. However, there is more to Rosemary than just adding flavour to a dish. It not only adds flavours but also has immense nutritional values. Some of these are explained in details below.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Rosemary has the three-fold health benefits of being an antioxidant, anti – inflammatory agent and anti-carcinogenic. This means that it helps in fighting diseases caused by bacteria and viruses and helps in boosting the immune system. Furthermore, it can be consumed as one of the preventive substances for cancer due to its anti-carcinogenic properties.
- De-stresses an Individual: If you suffer from anxiety disorders or stress disorders, then the aroma of Rosemary itself can act as a stimulator and calm your senses. Rosemary is seen to be a great stress buster. In this age of stress and tension, at times it is necessary to destress yourself and rosemary helps you in doing so. In fact, even in aromatherapy, some of the essential oils have rosemary as an important compound.
- Freshens breath: Rosemary acts as an antibacterial agent. It gives you fresh breath for a long time. All you need to do is soak rosemary stems in warm water and gargle with that water. It would help in destroying all unwanted bacteria inside your mouth and keep you orally fresh for a long time.
- Detoxification of the body: Rosemary has been detected to be diuretic in nature. This would mean that it helps in faster flushing out of toxins and wastes from the body. Furthermore, it has been seen that rosemary helps in the healing of the liver, which is one of the slowest organs to heal.
- Healthy Skin: Rosemary oil has been used as one of the few essential oils used to rejuvenate the skin. But off late, even the leaves are being crushed and made into a paste and used on the skin. This helps in healing any scars or blemishes that the skin might possess. Rosemary is also known for its hydrating properties.
Thus, these are some of the most important benefits of consuming rosemary on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.