Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshwarappaYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from right leg ankle pain from a month , we did xray but nothing was found, we also did uric acid test but test was also ok. We did all kind of massage and exercises but was not relieved. What should we do?
I have pain in my shoulders. In the morning when I woke up it affects balancing and I have to sit immediately.
I am 49 year old. From 4-6 months my both legs knee and also left leg foot joint paining some time swelling. Please give solution. My name Mayank Shah. I don't work hard. I make office work only. Drive 4 wheeler car daily 20-30 km. No daily morning or night walk practice. Eat pure veg food, no smoke, no drink, not other bad habits Please solve me.
My father undergone bye pass surgery 8 year back is 84. These days he is feeling ant crawling on arms n shoulder I am worried what to do whom to consult does physiotherapy Help.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 40 years old. I am having cervical problem due to which I am suffering from severe hand ache. Stiffness in my bones of hand and legs for more than 8 years. Please suggest me treatment. Thanks.
I have slight pain in joint part of rite nose-eye from last december. I am feeling slight disturbance material in right nose. Sometimes I am feeling heaviness in right eye ball. I felt as if something stuck inside the right nose. After that I consulted one homeopathic doctor after knowing that he treated most of the patients very well. So in the starting of Jan, 2016 I started homeopathic treatment which I continued till May, 2016. Then I stopped medicines since May, 2016. Can you please tell me some smooth home remedial solution that can be treated well. Please guide me with some ayurvedic treatment. I shall be highly thankful to you.
I am 45 years female . I have a prob lame of urinary burn. In a gap its comes, after urine start burning, very lower abdomen is feeling uneasy and I am going to very ill for 2 to 3 hours and 2nd urine its come again. I take medicine SPORIDEX 500 CAPSULE . After taking 10 capsule its stop but within 10 to 15 days its come back. I am a working lady. I gone out everyday. Please advice me what can I do, tell me what is the name of this symptoms.
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.