Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshwarappaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my knee whenever I sit down more than half an hour but I had not any injury in past. Please guide me if this is serious problem or can be cure by exercise.
Sir, my age is 49. When I wake up at morning I regularly find my whole left hand numb. My blood pressure usually remains high so someone suggested that it may be connected to heart problem. Please advice something.
My knee is bad for 5 days and i've tried everything I could my I didn't get the relief what should I do?
I am having backbone pain from last 2 weeks. But still pain is same even I have tried lots of exercise to get relief. Please help me out.
Hello Sir, My age is 30 years Recently I had a pain in my feet every morning I wake up and walk! And usually shoulder pain, knee pain, hand pain very mildly throughout! So after taking few tests they said my uric acid level was 7.8!And he said I am suffering from Arthritis! But I went for a second opinion and I was said he don't see even the symptoms of Gout! I took tablets irregularly for a month but stopped alcohol for that particular month! My question is is there any chance I can eat whatever I wanted to eat and I can take the medicines regularly and I can stop drinking! Actually I am drinking everyday, but once the level is reduced can I consume alcohol once in a week! Please do suggest your valuable feedback. Thanks.
I have more pain from right hand and I have one big black spot from chicks so please solving this two problems.
Hello I am 26 years old female working with an it company. Since 3 days I am having severe headache and ringing sounds in one ear. Is it related to my neck pain? Can it be a sign of cervical problem?
My age is 21 I am suffering from lower back pain from last 6 or 7 years many tym during urine some white gel also seen and I can not even touch my feet after standing what is this problem or it may bi a serious problem.
I have shoulder dislocation problem. What should I do to recover it so I can continue my gym and regular exercise.
I have a pain in knees. When I work continuously in office with chair I feel so much pain and I also feel pain in neck. Sometimes I take pain killers but it gives me a temporary relief. I also use some kind of balm on it but the same thing happens again and again. Please suggest any method how to control excess pain in knees and neck.
Exercise is one of the best ways to ease rheumatoid arthritis pain & increase one's endurance level start slowly and do not overdo exercise when you begin
Types of exercises
Motion exercises stretching exercises strengthening exercises low impact aerobic exercises resistance exercises and weight bearing exercises were best in accordance with impact of affected
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.