Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh T NYour feedback matters!
When I was in work and return home then my face becomes black and not looking good. But when I was in home then everything is ok. Why it happens.
I am a driver. And I drive a vehicle for minimum of 12 hours a day. I suffer from severe back pain in the nights and I am not able to sleep kindly help me.
I get bleeding sometimes from nose. It does not occur frequently but I have problem with this. What should I do?
I had sex with my boyfriend after that my periods were not regular. Before doing sex my periods were of 4-5 days but now only 2 days. Please tell me is there any problem. If it is then what is the solution.
I have black spots on my face and pimples as well. Inspite of several medication still there is no improvement. So please guide me with a proper treatment.
Hello sir My tongue is attached to bottom part of the mouth, cannot speak properly from my childhood, in earlier I have not considered it as a problem but as growing it's becoming problem for me I'd there any solution for this Thanking you.
I have dark circles under eyes, pimples on forehead, little bit red cheeks and dry hands and foot for over last 2 years. What should I do?
I am 25 year male and suffering from knee problem. There is a problem in sitting suddenly and standing.
Sir, I am having problem with urine flow. My age is 50. Urine come after 1 hour and there is dribbling in urine flow. I have taking medicine from 15 days but still there is no effect. My ultrasound test is also normal. My prostate volume is 27 cc. I think I have taken banzaday medicine, that may had effect on my urine flow. But I have stopped taking that medicine 15 days before but still my urine flow is same bad. Please help me regarding this. Also I am taking prostina medicine from a week.
I have migraine I used many medicines but I did not get any solution for this problem can you please suggest me what kind of medicine is suitable for migraine any health care or any natural remedy for this solution what kind of medicine nlis suitable for migraine.
I am 67 years female suffering from diabetes since last 6 years controlled with medicines. Since last 3-4 months I am suffering from uncontrolled urination. A little improvement with medicines. Last month there was slight bleeding 23 times. Yesterday the bleeding was for about 6-7 hrs and started with a clot of about 70-80gms. Now it's ok. I am in a great tension. What may be the reason and treatment. Pl. Help.
The muscle between knee and ankle is stiff and a bit pain. It causes while running. What should I do?
Since last 3 yrs I have backache, just in the middle of my back when I wake up in the morning. It started after my c section. I was given a spinal anaesthesia. please help.
The world is getting busier with every passing day. All are running constantly from playing one role to the other, switching from one task to another. It seems like the messages or the phone calls cannot wait even for like 5 minutes. Do we feel a sense of done at the end of the day? Nah!! We always go to sleep with what to prioritize for next day and the routine continues. Holidays or vacations are no exception either, with our mobiles and devices constantly reminding us of what we should do.
However, of late, there has been a lot of emphasis on the need to relax and recharge the mind and the body. While the body is easier to manage, the mind is a more challenging issue as it is constantly ticking.
Here are some ways to help you relax, suggest you go completely blank in your mind and not do anything during this period.
- Exercise: Whether it is a vigorous workout at the gym, aerobic dancing, or lying in the pool, take a pick. While it may sound like a tiresome errand, most of these heavy workouts relax and recharge very effectively. The energy level post a good workout is to be experienced to be believed.
- Simply sit and meditate: May sound silly, but it is equally difficult to do too. Try to sit quiet with closed eyes without any movement, physical or mental, for about 5 minutes and experience the peace for yourself. When you open your eyes, you will feel rejuvenated.
- Square breathing: Like a square with 4 equal sides, this has 4 equal steps. Inhaling for x seconds, holding it for x seconds, exhaling for x seconds, and waiting out for the next x seconds. 4 or 5 is a good count to start with, but if there are health concerns, then even 2 or 3 should help relax and recharge.
- Music: Music is said to be one of the best soothing agents, create a playlist of your favorite genres and list of music. Be it instrumental or vocal, rap or reggae, classical or pop, take your pick and get lost in it completely. If you are game, even learning music can be very relaxing.
- Read a book: Another very popular technique is to take a book and get lost completely in the story and its characters. Again, pick something that you would enjoy and see you relaxed and recharged.
Each of these requires some time, the most common question is when do I do this? Tell yourself, you don't get time, you need to make time. Once you see the benefits of recharging your brain, you will make time for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.