Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh TYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor My age is 34 and I'm married. However I have a lot of desire for sex and I masturbate and see a lot of porn videos. Later I feel that this is very bad and I myself feel very guilty about it. I just want to get rid of this. Request you to please suggest me what should I do in these circumstances whenever I get that feeling. How should I control my self. Thank you.
I'm having lower abdominal pain after having romance and oral sex. I want to complete my orgasm but m virgin and I wanna stay like this till my marriage. So I am not having proper sex. Just oral. My partner did not insist me fr sex, bt I think he is missing some point in completing my ejaculation. Can you suggest what should we do.
I have a very bad habit of sperm out, sometimes twice in day or thrice also. How can I leave with this problem. And this is a reason of my unfitness, low weight and weak stamina. Help please Thanks.
I am suffering from severe ear pains frequently since 5 days, due to this I am unable to sleep properly. What should I do?
I masturbate 4 to 5 times in a month. So does it causes pimples and acnes on my face. And also I am very thin. So masturbation is the cause.
My 2 years old baby boy suffering from ulcers in his throat & mouth and he is not able to take food and even water from yesterday. Kindly suggest a good easy giving medicine to get rid off these ulcers. Also want to inform you that from 2 days he is also suffering from viral & sunstroke and his medicines going on. Kindly help.
Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I get cold and start having a running nose. But as the day progresses things get normal. What can I do to solve this problem?
I am 65 years old, feeling constipation since last two years no timely satisfactory motion in morning. I am taking veg food only. Kindly suggest proper medicine for digestion.
I am 25yrs old I have constipation 1week I will not go bathroom I wont feel to go, I have doubt I have cancer or not what test I have to do.
Swelling has appeared near my right knee. Don't know why the Swelling appeared. It's painting too much. I consulted doctor. And he told that it's a deficiency of calcium. What would be the reason for it.
Hello Doctor. I am so happy I got a good result and suggestion from you when I asked the question earlier. Now I need to share few more question. I Gone through varicose and circumcision operation in a year back. Because of lack of ejection and sperm count doctor informed to get through this operation I am was not getting pain earlier. But now I get lot of pain and I used to eject daily. After ejection I get relaxed and pain get nil and full sleep. I am more worried now can I eject daily and is this the remedy for reducing pain. Earlier my penis was not so large when it was being ejected now I feel more large. Please give me the suggestion and remedy doctor.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.