Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh GowdaYour feedback matters!
I have suddenly developed blocked vocal cord from the last day. I am unable to speak properly. Neither my tonsils nor my pharynx is inflamed. Why can't I speak properly?
I lost someone close last year ans since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Tell me any drug who help me to concentrate on my work because my mind is thinking over. Tell me it time howkany time I take this and its precautions and who things name that I not eat or drink.
I am very busy know a days and I am not spending time with my family, that'stay m depress, I'm feeling very heavy mind.
Maintaining intimacy is very important for a married couple, so never miss a chance to get cozy with your partner. Hugs and kisses should be part of your daily routine since physical contact is also a sign of commitment. Flirting with your partner will make them feel more wanted. Be spontaneous.
I cannot remember anything easily and easily forgot. This is happening since 4-5 year and I feel weak after study for 1-2 hours. Please suggest me treatment.
I am getting stress as result of work are not satisfying me as compared to my previous environment. Feel unsecured as a result my image day to day decreases.
Hi sir/madam, my cousin is 15 years old and he is now studying 10th standard. He is not able to understand his subjects and not able to remember any thing regarding studies. But he is normal and very active in all other aspects. What should we do to make him study and get good future. Please help me out.
Hi I am 27 I am feeling little bit nervous while any urgent work or any serious work. Could please help me how can I manage.
Dementia is a general classification of brain disease that causes a long haul and the frequent steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall. This causes negative influence a man's every day functioning. Other normal manifestations include issues with dialect and a lessening in motivation. An individual's sense of awareness is not influenced. It affects the person’s thinking, language, sense of judgement and behavior. Major cases of dementia are degenerative in nature and cannot be treated.
Homeopathy is an effective and trusted form of medicine used in the treatment of dementia. A holistic approach is used in homeopathy, which ensures the removal of all signs and symptoms of any disorder. Homeopathic medicines do not only treat dementia, but also address the underlying causes.
Here is a list of important homeopathic medicines and the cases of dementia when they are used.
Nux Vom: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of dementia where the patient is extremely sensitive to the words and actions of others and is always seeking attention. There is suicidal tendency in the patient and he also is inclined towards killing friends. Although suicidal, the patient does not have the courage to perform the act. Extreme irritation is noticed. The patient becomes vindictive and quarrelsome in nature.
Mercurius: This homeopathic medicine is given to patients with dementia who have lost all sense of decency. They become filthy and develop a groveling mentality. Memory weakens to a great extent and the patient has problems with vision, unpleasant breath odour and a heavily coated tongue.
Ignatia: This homeopathic medicine is given to people who have extreme sensitivity of the mind, which further leads to depression and grief. This may occur due to failure in love relationships.
Calcaria Carb: Calcaria Carb is an effective homeopathic medicine used in cases of dementia where the brain and other organs do not develop properly. The patient becomes forgetful and very slow in learning something.
Lycopodium: This medicine is used when the dementia affected people experience great depression, become despondent and constantly worry about themselves and their activities. They become fearful, irritable and angry. Constipation is also observed in such cases.
Staphisagria: Staphisagria is used to treatment dementia characterized by sleeplessness. The patient becomes cowardly and is full of shamefulness, disgust, humiliation and shyness. He would rather be alone than have company.
Chamomilla: This is another homeopathic medicine for treating dementia with acute sensitiveness. Irritation and peevishness are common, and the patient tends to get angry very easily.
Among the various forms of medicines and treatments for dementia, homeopathy is the most natural and effective remedy. There are homeopathic medicines developed for all types of dementia cases, which work proficiently. However, it is still advisable that without consulting your doctor, you must never take a medicine.
I'm a working married women. No time for my care. Gaining weight day per day. I feel very tired n depressed due to my bulges n all. Kindly suggest me proper diet with a routine plan.
Dear Doctor, Im a very big fan of Sunny Leone. I mean I love her all hindi movies and Baby dolll. From then I hav bcom her fan. Now I can not live without her. I feel lik I shud meet her at least once in my life . I'm a die hard fan of her. please donn consider this question as negative or bad thoughts. Itz a matter of pshyc . please suggest me I muzz forget her.
Iam going to gym for last 5 days, I have full of body pains, and also what diet I have to maintain, is morning lemon water is good for health.
No matter how cool, attractive or smart you are, you could be a victim of domestic abuse and the worst thing is that you are not even aware of that. In most cases, people neglect it as a small and insignificant issue, but the truth is that silent abuse can do you more harm than anything else and if you are thinking whether or not you are being abused, chances are that you are.
- You are fearful about your partner’s reactions: In some instances, you must have found that you are more fearful of your partner’s reaction to a particular awful situation than the severity of the situation itself. It is the first sign that you are heading towards an acute form of abuse.
- You are not upset about fighting with your partner but scared: Fighting with someone you love is an unpleasant ordeal. While it is supposed to make you feel sad and depressed, it is not meant to make you feel scared that he or she would hit you or cheat on you.
- When you are fighting, you are looking for an exit: Is your gut feeling saying that you are not safe while having an argument; it is a warning sign of domestic abuse.
- You cannot trust your partner: Trust is something that comes naturally in a relationship and when your partner is demanding your trust forcefully, you are being emotionally abused.
- Your partner makes you feel like you are insane: Have you been noticing that your spouse is manipulating your words or actions to advance his or her own agenda? Be careful.
- You feel that you always need your spouse’s opinion: This is because you know that your partner would be angry, if you decide on something of your own.
- Your partner doesn’t allow you a life outside him or her: If the other person is not secured when you want to spend some time with your friends or colleagues, it indicates that they have no respect or support for you.
- Your partner makes you feel guilty most of the time: This is an important sign of how difficult it would be for you to manage to be with your partner in future. He or she makes you feel guilty so that no guilt falls on their shoulders.
- Your self-esteem is running negative: When you are being emotionally drained, it would have an ill effect on your confidence level and self-esteem.
- Your partner tracks your activities: Lastly, if you find yourself being tracked, no matter what you do or where you go, you are being abused significantly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.