Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Meda
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh MedaYour feedback matters!
My friend is a 30 year old male. Having problem in swallowing due to over grown tonsils since a month. Have tried warm water gargling but still no relief. Sometimes swallowing saliva is also painful. I'm avoiding sour and cold edibles.
I am getting the problem of tonsils from 15 day. And try many medicine but everyone goes failure. Please help me.
Is there a permanent treatment for sinusitis. Kindly tell me the easiest way to go about it and will it be very costly .thank you.
My wife is a 30 year old lady with two children who is suffering from dizzy sensation on regular basis. What is to be done sir?
I am 25 years old male and I have been suffering from throat pain for the past 6 month and I have the habit of smoking. Am afraid that I might have cancer I would like to know the symptoms.
Sir I am suffering from viral fever. My noses are sneezing. I cannot breathe properly. This been since 15 days. I have taken azithromycin and monticope. Still not getting relief. Please kindly refer me some good suggestion. Please update soon. Thank you.
Where can I find Earplanes' for maintain the pressure difference during air travel? please Advice me something that prevent my ears popping and pain during landing and takeoff because my ears are very sensitive. Thanks in advance.
Hi everyone, I am a patient of sinusitis. I travelled through ac train and now I am having a strong wet cough. My trip will get spoiled. Please suggest me what to do now. To solve this problem. It can also because of weather change. U do not know exactly. Please suggest me the medications so that I can get well soon.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.