Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh MYour feedback matters!
My mom age is 45 weight 65 she has frozen shoulder and arthritis all joint painful after performing something and late night what should I do what is the treatment and exercise needs to be done to overcome this please help me she is going through since 6 years ago please help me.
Just got an answer back from three doctors. Now I'm concerned about a deformed baby since I got off both on June 10, 2016 of the medications. I spoke to our gyno that they said I have to tell them so I have to take a birth control just in cause. I heard it will but, without a condom or using any birth control. Will that happen if our baby will be deformed or retarded?
I am having hectic body pain, especially in my foot, morning I can't get up n walk easily, after sometime it will vanish (foot pain, Pls let me know why it is like that.
I am 51 years old. I am suffering from chronic constipation, due to chronic problem, also severe joint pains and allergy problem.
Hi my age is 26 yrs. I am getting pain and burning sensation in my left leg thigh from two month and have consulted doctor also. And he has given me pixicam 20mg tab, b12 injection and some pain killer tab for 20 days but still is same problem. Please healp me.
I couldn't sleep properly from last Saturday Sunday I went for bike riding for around 200 km and from Monday morning I was feeling very uneasy back pains head and eyes were troubling due to lack of sleep took dolo 650 on Monday night and Tuesday whole day three times today ie Wednesday morning fever is lite but lot of body pains still and eyes are very red and pale I usually don't get ill very rarely can anyone please help me with it.
Shoulder dislocation since 2 years pain is not gone, all the MRI scans done with normal report. Any treatment in Ayurveda?
I have upper left back pain since two days iam not able sit perfectly straight if I try it pains It started because I was not sitting correctly on the chair and also coz chair is wooden chair doesn't have good back support do you have any suggestions.
I have back pain from since a week so can pls manage a solution for my pain so that I can get cured by it. Thank you.
I have painful blister-like sores around my vagina on a couple on my vaginal lips and I'm wondering a. How I can ease the pain/get rid of them and b. What they are. Just to give a background on the last few weeks: I got a particularly back strain of tonsillitis a few weeks ago and was put on very.
My age is 25 (male) I am getting back pain since 7 years One month back I took MRI scan to LS SPAIN L4, L5 DISCS are degenerated Is there any permanent treatment?
I woke up with the sharp sharp pain in back which revolves around my lower abdomen. Pain is so severe that I am unable to get up. Please help.
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It cxauses extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
In spite of no specific cure for osteoarthritis, there are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese.
I have severe pain in leg above knee. It could be of muscle pain. Taking Nuclear-40 and theories-AP but no results.
I am. 50 year old there is much pain in my waist and knees and also I feel pain when I bend my legs and there is very much pain when I rest aur stand or sit for long time I have taken many medicines but nothing worked.
I am 35 years old male and my wife is 30 years old both problem 5 months ago skin and back pain problem.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.