Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I have small open pores on face, due to acne which has been removed but some scars and pores remains till now. Pls suggest.
Here are food list for healthy Stomach
Hi, I am Dr. Vandana Verma, a clinical nutritionist, and a physical therapist. I excel in weight loss management but also deal with therapeutic diets for patients struggling with metabolic disorders. I am the founder of Fitness For All, Gurgaon. Today I am going to tell you about few food products which can help you in maintaining a healthy gut.
A stomach is the hub of all the problems. So, if we have a healthy gut, we have a healthy life. So what are the food products which can help us have a healthy stomach? The first category of food which can help us in having a healthy gut is citrus fruits, fibrous foods, and leafy vegetables. So, at least to 20 to 25% of fiber is needed in a day for us to have a good gut. What are the foods which are rich in fiber which you can consume in a day? The foods are peanuts, cauliflower, carrots, beans, broccoli and wheat bran can add a good amount of fiber in your gut. Also, if you start having a smaller portion of fiber every day and drink lots of water, then over a period of time you can increase the fiber content in your diet. Then eating light green, dark green and yellow colored green leafy vegetables also make a lot of difference in your lining of the gut because they are very rich in beta carotene and Vitamin C and E.
Now, the second thing is that you should add a lot of prebiotics and probiotics in your diet. So how do we do that? Almost 100 filling bacteria are there in our gut at a given point of time. So what is important is to increase the ratio of the good bacteria over the bad bacteria. So, yogurt is a very good probiotic which everybody is aware of. To support the probiotic bacteria we need to have a lot of prebiotics which naturally are there with the probiotics. So, foods like ginger, onions, honey, avocado, and banana are the good pre biotics which can be had in the day. Choose food that suit. Try having food called carminatives that help to relieve gas in your stomach, for example, cumin. It is very important to add cumin while you are making black beans.
Similarly, ginger is a proven anti-nausea tic. So pregnant women can very safely have ginger whenever they feel a lot of nausea, then, peppermint leaves relief digestive disorders and relax the stomach linings. Eat food to flatten your tummy. If you lose weight, your GI tract will have fewer loads on it. Also, your acid reflux, acidity problems, and constipations, all these problems, if you are facing any of them will be relieved. I am sure by adding these food components in your diet you can have a healthy gut very soon.
In case you are struggling with obesity or any metabolic disorders and seeking professional help, you can contact me on Lybrate.
I am a 21 years old girl and from saturday onwards at night I was having pain in the right of the face. It was paining very badly and I was having fever. The pain is all over the right side but my left side is perfectly fine. I have pain near the eyes also. Now the pain is all across the body in the small joints and a mild fever. What should I do doctor. Please help me?
Blood sugar reports shows, Fasting :140 Post eating: 302 After few more hours :165 The levels are not consistent. Is it normal.
There are many things we do in our daily routine that can have various repercussions. The state of our skin is one of these. Starting from what we eat to how we shower and what kind of a skin care regimen we follow, there are a variety of factors that can affect the way our skin behaves. So are you showering the right way? Find out the best way to shower if you want healthy and glowing skin that retains its elasticity for a longer time.
- Turn it to Cold: Did you know that standing under hot water for too long can actually rob your skin of its moisture and make it look shrivelled? That’s right, the temperature of the water can actually make your skin good or bad. So turn the knob for a cold shower and enjoy an energetic shower, which will leave your skin looking dewy fresh. The water should not be completely cold, as harsh temperatures can have the same effect as extremely hot water. Instead, make sure that you find the perfect room temperature or luke warm setting with which you can shower every day.
- Showerhead: This may come as a surprise to you. Your showerhead actually determines the health of your skin. This showerhead is usually packed with dirt and grime that we know nothing about. Showering with this dirty showerhead can actually lead to a host of health issues in the long run including a slowdown of your immune system, as per the views of many doctors. So unscrew the showerhead and give it a good rinse in a mug of hot water. Use a toothbrush to easily dislodge the loose dirt and the grime that may have settled in layers. Take special care of the tiny jets, which should not get damaged in your cleaning spree!
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Remember to lather your locks in the right way by diluting the shampoo a little before spreading it evenly over the rest of your scalp. You should also do the same for your conditioner and let it stand for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Exfoliation: Keep this activity to a minimum to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin. Use soft foam on a daily basis and keep the exfoliation to a minimum with one or two sessions a week.
- Cleansing: While the bar soap is the cleanest option, the loofah is not. So, if you are using a loofah on a daily basis, you will have to clean it up properly before you hang it to dry. Also, ensure that your bathroom has plenty of ventilation so that it may dry properly before your next use.
Im 18 years old and I have pain in my back. I used to take medicines. But does not work. Even take advice of doctors but not work. After that I started excursions. Now its more pain full. What should I do now? Im dying day by day. Hi I know here have lot of experts so I decide to visit here. Please if anyone can help me than help. Im really in a big trouble. Please it my request.
I want real solution for losing weight. I am a 19 year girl. Weight 89. How reduce it. please give effects diet plan. Plzz.
Hi this is for my Dad. For him angioplasty surgery was done successfully due to artery blockage. But now he has again admitted to hospital due to cough. Doctor told phenomena form is there due to which heart is little weak. So I need answer from cardiologists what further precautions we can take or any higher treatment. Because winter season starts as well. He coughs too much. Doctor gave antibiotics, injection etc. When will he improve? Thanks.
I am getting this wet dreams daily from past a week and I lost lot of sperm and I am so weak can't even do any exercise nor anything and today I opened my penis inside its kinda hurting on the tip wht to do from this it's causing wet dreams I think I done prply BT it's paining a little bit I wanna get rid of dreams and I wanna be like normal guy like first strong and fit.
I am suffering with fiver from last 3 day, taken some medicine but same thing happen. What should i do now?
I am 25 yrs old, is it mandatory to miss your periods when pregnant. Can we get pregnant without insertion just by genital contact ?
It is true that Hormonal changes are happens in the Person after the Marriage and causes the Weight Gain? Please Explain.
I have joint crepitus from near about 3 4 years, I consulted wid orthopedics, he tells me it is normal, you should increase milk intake, I take milk two times a day, my calcium level is 8.5 ,recently I was diagnosed wid tuberculosis nd cystitis but now I recover by these conditions wid homeopathy, but now I am suffering by knee pain, and I also have neck pain.
I have headache during my study. Pls solve my problem. Also I have sleep sickness. Also suggest some trick to study long time.
My friend want to become slim from fat body. Kind of information he do all treatment & everything so, now please tell me what he do for it? here one condition when he try to reduce weight it will be become more weight grater than previous. What he do against this?
About 6 months ago 1 was moving a quantity of asbestos sheets without any protection, and that night I coughed a lot and felt irritation on my chest. This has persisted ever since. I would appreciate it if you could advise me what to do.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI (Urinary Tract Infections) occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.