Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old guy and I am faced skin problem since kast 3 month I have also consult a doctor but no one result I have got. My skin is continuously became red and I face too much trouble please solved my problem.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
What are the symptoms of skin problem on my face. And pimple is to much increase so you can help me.
Hi, both my son and wife are very severely suffering from MOUTH ulcer very frequently. Open wounds are coming at inside of lips all over. Could anyone advise or suggest us something to take precautionary measures as well as healing it all over completely and permanently. Thank you in advance.
My son age 5 yrs, Weight 14 kg, he have cough & cold every months, please suggest some homeopathy medicine. Thanks.
I am 29 years male. Suffering with erection dysfunction problem. So can you please provide the diagnostic information.
There are many ways to gain weight but the best way is to eat healthy foods. To help you out, listing out the healthy foods to gain weight.
1. Lean red meat: it is loaded with proteins and iron and aids in quick weight gain. Choose rib-eye, t-bone, new-york strip and beef tenderloin. These varieties should be taken with a healthy diet for a healthy body.
2. Peanut butter: it is loaded with proteins and fats; hence they are great for weight gain. A tablespoon of peanut butter contains 100 calories and it contains various essential nutrients like magnesium, vitamin e, b3 and folate. While purchasing a bottle of peanut butter, opt for one that doesn’t have added sugar.
3. Whole fat milk: opt for whole fat milk instead of skim milk. It is loaded with vitamin d and a, it has only 60 calories more than skim milk. This will help you gain weight faster.
4. Avocados: they are the best way to gain weight since they are high in heart-healthy fats and calories. They also have potassium, vitamin b, e and folic acid.
5. Potatoes: potatoes contain carbohydrates that help in gaining weight. They are rich in protein, fiber and vitamin c. Consume potatoes with skin since half of the proteins lies in the peel.
6. Whole wheat bread: whole wheat breads are packed with fiber and minerals. They will help you stay full for longer periods of time and will provide you sufficient energy.
7. Butter: it is loaded with fats and it is best for long term weight gain. But it should be consumed in moderation since regular consumption increases the risk of heart disease.
8. Cheese: it contains high amounts of protein and fats. It also has calories, calcium and cholesterol. Hence, consume cheese to gain weight quickly.
9. Banana: it contains 105 calories and is packed with carbohydrates. They provide you instant energy and are best to gain weight.
10. Chicken: a 100 g of chicken has 25 g of protein. People who consume chicken for a month will gain weight.