Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh KoregolYour feedback matters!
Hi doc for PCOD I'm taking ovacare since 2 months but still my follicle size not having improvement there is a chance of delayed ovulation? Could you please suggest me how long should I take PCOD treatment to get my period naturally. Even those people having Pcod also they are conceiving. Please suggest whether laparoscopy is the only solution.
Hello. I'm 23 years old female. I had Anal Sex during my periods which was two months back which was not a complete sex though. Since that was my first Anal sex, my partner just inserted Twice and pulled off immediately. The very next month I dint get my periods. I went to doc, gave me tabs.(Sandoz) And syrup (Femitone) just to get periods for that particular month. And I had my periods after taking them. Which was very light period. In between I had Abdominal scanning and came to know that there are tiny CYST's in both the ovaries. And this month I still dint get periods yet. Is this due to Cyst in the ovaries or Is their any chances of getting pregnant ? Please suggest me. Thank you.
I had sex for last 7 days every night. But nothing happened. Now I am feeling vomiting from tension. And periods have been postponed. What should i do?
As you asked me to use the minoxidil lotion. Can female also use this. And what are the other medicines should I use? Please clear my doubt.
I am 23 years old and I got married on 19 Sep. I have 38 days menstruation cycle this month. And I always have 30 -35 days circle. Will it have any bad effect on my body in getting pregnant.
- Take proper sleep of eight hours.
- Drink plenty of water, if you don't like plain water add cucumber, lemon, pineapple, mint etc to add flavor.
- Add chilli peppers to your regular diet.
- Dont skip your regular meals.
- Take low carbs.
Hi. I am 19 years old girl .and I have menstrual problem since few months.in previous months my menstrual cycle come 2-3 times in a month after that I go went to Dr. And she give me medicine after that means just previous month my menstrual come after 3 day or my period day on these months I got having sex withmy partner now in this current month I am delay about 10 days from my period date. I also got pregnancy test but it's is also negative. I am very worried about this. Pls tell me any medicine or way toh tell medicine that's help me for my periods and my menstrual cycle immediately pls plss it's my humble request. I am very stressed. Pls help me and tell the medicine name. D.
Hi doc, plz help my mom is 44 year old although she is fit and fine but from 2-3 days she is suffering from feet burn sensation in night and she is not able to sleep normally in night. Plzz suggest what to do.
Dear sir/madam, I am 28 years old, suffering from loose penis during intercourse, I am soaking coconut and dry dates over night in the milk and eat it in morning, will this help me to overcome my erection problem , and hard penis during sex, Or should I add almonds also in that milk over night period, please give your opinions.
I am 21 year old I had did sex with 3 people without condom is any chances for getting affected with Hiv My last sex partner has done hiv test and the result says that no hiv so I can not get affected by hiv or there are chances for getting affected with Hiv.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is a common disease of the endocrine system among women who have attained the reproductive age. Women with this condition generally have ovaries larger in size than the usual, containing small pockets of fluids, also termed follicles. These 'follicles' develop in each of the ovaries as diagnosed with the help of an ultrasound exam. Abnormal or extended menstrual cycles, unusual growth of hair and obesity are some of the common accompanying conditions associated with PCOS. This disorder can interfere with a woman's menstrual cycles, thus making pregnancy difficult. More so, this condition can also impact the way you look and if left untreated for long, can lead to underlying disorders such as diabetes and other cardio vascular diseases.
Causes of PCOS:
- Excessive Insulin secretion: Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas, which allows the body cells to utilize the sugar; the most important energy store of your body. If you suffer from insulin resistance, your body's ability to utilize the insulin gets affected adversely. This forces the pancreas to secrete more insulin in order to keep up with the body's energy supply. This excess insulin might result in an increase in the production of androgen, which in turn, might interfere with the ovulation ability of the ovaries.
- Low- level inflammation: Inflammation is the process by which your body's white blood cells fight infections. Studies reveal that women suffering from PCOS have a low level inflammation which acts as a catalyst in the production of androgens.
- Can be hereditary: If you have someone in your family suffering from this syndrome, you might automatically be at a higher risk of developing this disorder.
Symptoms accompanying PCOS:
- Abnormal menstrual is the most commonly observed symptom. Women suffering from PCOS may have less than nine periods in an entire year and in some cases, even none.
- Excess secretion of male hormone, which is related to excess androgen production may result in symptoms, such as abnormal body and facial hair, acne and baldness, which is identical to that in men.
- Unexplained increase in weight and difficulty losing it as well.
- Another fairly noticeable symptom is depression.
Hi my wife age us 25. She is in 17 weeks pregnant. Baby weight is only 190 g. Please advise this is worry able. Advice how she can increase baby weight.
My LMP was Feb 9 with 24 day cycle. We had intercourse on 16th Feb wanted to know if there are chances of pregnancy. Please help.
I want to ask that is breast pressing very tightly and harshly for long time can cause any severe damage to breast? Or not;! Please tell! What r the risk it can cause! As during foreplay my bf presses my breast very tightly and harshly with both hands for long time. I am worry becoz I had listen that breast pressing can cause cancer and it can also damage my mammary glands and breast muscles please tell;! Please tell in detail all risk and damages! So that I can remove this worry!
My friend took pills for postponing of periods last month, and on the 1st day of her period, her boyfriend's penis came in contact with her vulva and not vaginal canal. He did not cum or penetrate. Pre-cum liquid might have come in contact with the vulva. She's still a virgin. She usually used to have her period regularly. But this month it's been 2 days post her regular day? Is there a chance of her being pregnant? Or is the period postponed because of the pills she took last month? She's really tensed. Please reply as soon as possible.
Hi doctor, I want to know that my wife is with b negative blood group and I am o positive and we both are planning for baby. Does it cause any complication for the baby or for the mother. She would be able to conceive baby or not. Pls reply.
What is homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine developed by samuel hahnemann, a german physician in the early 1800s. He discovered that the same substance that could cause a reaction in a healthy person could also be a remedy for someone suffering from similar symptoms.
That is the basic premise of homeopathy: like cures like. it may seem hard to believe, yet the approach to vaccination used in western medicine is a similar one, albeit one that is fraught with potential side effects, unlike homeopathy which is completely safe.
Homeopathy is a natural, holistic, approach to healing a person, using minute doses of specific remedies, rather than simply eliminating a particular symptom using a band-aid approach. Unlike many health models, the model for homeopathy is one of individualization. No two people are alike, so just because two people suffer from headaches, the homeopathic remedies provided for them may be completely different.
There are many benefits of homeopathic medicine, including:
1. It can be used by pregnant and nursing women;
2. It can be used by children and infants;
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person;
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all;
5. Other than occasional, mild, and short-lived symptom aggravations which pass quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the symptoms of a person, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies. This symptom aggravation is actually regarded by homeopaths as a sign that the correct homeopathic remedy has been selected and usually results in symptom improvements;
6. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions;
7. It is an individualized system of medicine which treats the person, not merely the symptoms. The symptoms, however, are addressed when using this approach and are typically improved;
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing: one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated;
9. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone;
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing;
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time;
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive; and
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly.