Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh KoregolYour feedback matters!
I was on ova shield ds and progynova ths mnth. I usually experience PMS symptoms 10 to 12 days be4 my periods bt ths mnth I have not had any such symptoms. Cn I be pregnant ths mnth or is it due to d drugs?
Hi. I'm a 22 year old female. I had sex for the first time. It was protected. But we did use lube. I did not bleed. After two days of having sex I got my period. I was a bit itchy on my vagina but I thought it was the discomfort caused by wearing sanitary. Now that my period is over I was still itchy and I looked at my vagina closely today and found that I had dry flaky skin around my clitoris. Or on the lips of my vagina. I wanna know why did that happen? Is it because of the lube or the condom? Or is it thrush? Will it get fine on its own or I need to put something on it? Because it feels itchy.
My headache starts during my periods but still today its continue. My eyes also get pain when I go in sunlight. I have acidity too.
Human sexuality is a field wherein there is a lot of research ongoing and yet still more research required. Female sexuality is another confusing arena wherein, there are studies which tend to be contradictory. Within female sexuality, orgasms are especially, a hot button topic with a lot of conflicting views. However, one thing is clear from the multiple studies; women with better mental health tend to orgasm better, more often and more easily.
Mental health, orgasm and body language: It has been noted in studies that women who are in a better mental state tend to orgasm better and thus, it is reflected in their body language over time. One of the most important parts of human body language is gait or how someone walks. Many studies have shown this to be an important parameter of how women orgasm.
Gait and female sexuality: The relationship between the body language of a woman and her ability to orgasm is generally considered interchangeable. Certain studies have shown that women, who are naturally able to orgasm quicker, faster and regularly tend to have a higher level of self-confidence and thus, it is reflected in the way they walk. Other professionals believe that women who have a better and more confident walk are able to orgasm because they were more confident in their daily lives; thus that mental confidence translated into more orgasms. Whichever be the case, it was proven that gait did have a connection with the ability of a woman to orgasm.
The actual study
In the actual study, a group of sexologists were asked to judge the gait of women who had a history of vaginal orgasms, especially through penetrative intercourse. In most cases, the doctors were able to decipher whether the women had the ability to have proper orgasms or not. The doctors were unaware of the sexual history of these women and had to decipher whether the women could orgasm by judging the walk and general movement. In about 80 percent of the cases, the doctors predicted it correctly. Some of the factors that the doctors judged them upon and were found to be uniform were:
- Absence of stiffness among muscles
- Body posture
The study may help sexologists to clear psychological problems in the cases of many women and help them improve their general self-confidence to allow them to be better in bed and thus be able to orgasm. The gait and the improvement on sexuality will thus help them have a better quality of life in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi its been 50 days I have got my periods. I feel it is due lots of stress and as a precautionary I have done prgnenancy test which came negative. I have been consuming garnicia tablets. What should be done so that periods are regular?
I'm in menopause last 3 months and heavy bleeding during periods Can I take progesterone What side effects of taking progesterone.
My wife had an caesarian procedure on 01.05. 2015. Our baby (daughter) born complete healthy. Dr. Advised my wife to take cerazette 75 daily. My baby is being breastfeed ed by my wife exclusively. Now for the last three days, my baby is vomiting continuously even after taking domostol drop. Child specialist is suggesting, that it may be a side-effect of consuming those contraception pill (cerazette 75m). We do not have any reason to take contraception, as getting pregnant is least of our worries. We are staying separate in these three month for job purpose. So, my question is, can the cerazette tab be harmful to my baby by any means? and if my wife stop that tab on her 15th day, will that be better in any scenario, or it may be harmful to my baby.;
After taking homeopathic & allopathic medicines periods occurs for that month bt they become irregular as I leave those medicines.
My wife has two chocolate cysts in her right ovary. Out gynec had suggested an injection- Lupride Depot 3.75 for three months to reduce the size of cysts so that ovarian wall/tissues are not damaged during surgery to avoid infertility. My wife's latest period date is 19-Aug -2016 (yesterday). Her previous period date was 01-Aug-2016 and we applied the injection on 05-Aug-2016 (i.e. Within five days of period date). Her latest period has come early this time. I asked our gynec to order the second injection of Lupride Depot 3.75 today, but she said this injection cannot be taken so early, it has to be taken on 05-Sept-2016 (i.e. Same date as last month). Now we are confused if this injections needs to be taken within five days of period date or exactly once in a month (same date every month)?
She had sex first time. But after four days she has pain at her backbone. please tell us about that. What should we do?
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim, "marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss in your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the non consummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons:
- Male Issues: Erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginally insertion.
- Female Issues: Either tight hymen or severe fear of pain & bleeding
- Position Difficulties: Surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind non consummation of a marriage:
- Extreme exhaustion: Being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to non consummation of marriage.
- Real or apparent rejection: In many cases only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with lack of intercourse there arises a lack of love as well.
- Any kind of substance abuse: Addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
- Lack of emotional attachment: Two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
- Sexual trauma: A person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage.