Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.
I have dark circles because I used to go night shift I want to reduce but my skin tone is dark how to get fair skin.
I had black pimples on my bump which look acquired say an remedy to get rid of those pimple and black marks on my bump.
I have fracture in foot. Can a plaster other than POP available or suitable. 3rd and 4 th bone. No much swelling. Please advise.
How to gain weight i, n height ,now I am 5" 9 ,weight I s 50gs only so please suggest me in this regard.
1. People then pass the gas either by burping or flatulence through the rectum. At times, though, people suffer from excess gas that can be painful and embarrassing. Understanding how to reduce excess gas can help your stomach feel normal. Keep reading to learn how to prevent excess gas.
Identify foods that give you excess gas. You may already know what foods cause you to have excess gas, but if not, start keeping a journal of the foods you eat to determine what foods seem to be causing your excess gas.
Once you have determined what foods are causing your excess gas, limit your consumption of those foods or avoid them entirely. Some of the most common gas producing foods include
Vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and cauliflower.
Beans and other legumes.
Fruits such as peaches, pears, and raw apples.
Whole wheat products and wheat bran.
Carbonated drinks, fruit drinks, beer, and red wine.
Fried and fatty foods.
Sugar and sugar substitutes.
Milk and other dairy products.
Eat slowly. Eating too quickly causes you to swallow air, which may cause you to have excess gas. To prevent this side effect, take your time when you eat. Chew your food well and take breaks between bites to slow down your eating and reduce the amount of gas that you swallow
Brush your teeth between meals instead of chewing on gum or mints. Chewing on gum or sucking on mints or hard candies can cause you to swallow excess air, which may lead to excess gas. Try brushing your teeth between meals instead to reduce the amount of excess air that you swallow.
Sip beverages from the glass, not through a straw. Drinking through a straw can cause you to swallow extra air, which can lead to excess gas. Instead of drinking through a straw, sip your drinks right from the glass.
Make sure that your dentures fit well. Ill-fitting dentures can cause you to swallow excess air when you eat and drink. If your dentures are not fitting well, schedule an appointment with your dentist to have your dentures adjusted.