Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
Hii doctor. I am 45 years old and have 6 childrens and during giving birth to 6th child I suffered from a big operation. My body from outside looks very healthy but from inside I feel my self empty / weak. When I wake in the morning my both hands become non living. I have to make movement of my hands by asking others for some time. My body seems very weak. Please suggest some ways to get rid of these things.
Started as Itchiness in the groin area since one & half months. Applied surfaz-SN ,Quadriderm ,was of no use. Took Flucos 200 orally for 2 week (once a week) and applied Ring gard twice daily. Has reduced but not completely. Still continuing medicine. Advise homeopathic medicine to get rid completely. Thanks.
Sir, since I m using helmet while riding bikes m suffering from severe hairloss which makes me to feel sad. Whether there is any remedy to relieve from this problem. Please help me out.
What is treatment for dengue is there any herbal medicine like calpril is it really helpful in treating dengue.
Actually I Have Been Watching Tv And Mobile Late Night. So I Eyes Have Darkcircle And Has Goes Inside. So What Can I Do To Make My Eyes Proper!
Hii. I have acne on my face since 4-5 years. I have tries many medicines and applied creams. But it still same condition of my face. Pimples and acne has never gone. Please suggest me proper treatment and a reason behind it.
Hii doctor meri daughter ko aaj bohot dino se allergy ki shikayat hai mai ne doctor ko dhikhYa bhi allergy ki syrup bhi dete hai par har do din vaad uske hand leg ya phir face par macchar ke kaatne ki tarah hojata hai aur swelling bhi hoti hai mughe kiya karna chahiye please reply.
Dear Doctor, One tab in morning after breakfast for improving I am 68 years old. I have been taking SILODAL 8 mg to improve urine passage and relief of burning advised by Urologist since October 2013. My prostate size in test reports on Oct 2013 was normal 19 cc and PSA was .018ng/mL and pre void 250 ml post void 08 ml. I am managing urine passage with little obstruction at times with feeling to passing of left urine in bladder .overall feel much improved discomfort of burning and mostly flow is good .it is 3 years and 9 months I am taking SILODAL 8 mg .I am also taking aspirin with sugar and BP medicine for heart Conditions 40-50% blocks LAD ,CAD -SINGLE VESSEL. DISEASE as per angiogram in June 2005 with periodical review for this. Can I stop taking SILODAL 8 mg or it is to be taken on long term to help urine flow and for prostate health now. What are the long term side effects of taking this medicine Thanks
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.