Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
I suffer from gastritis and it is very painful sometimes I can't seem to do anything about it. Can you please suggest some type of remedy for it.
Sir I am 20 years old. Sir I am suffering from constipation about from two years. Sir I have no any sedentary lifestyle. Sir I am drinking lots of water for whole day. Still I am suffering from constipation. Sir firstly I was suffered from regular indigestion. Sir I had take many remedy like triphala churn, lawan bhaskar churn but nothing worked for permanently. Sir for appetite I am taking a small chops of ginger. Sir pls suggest me any medicine which can cure it permanently after using few times.
I am suffering from gastric problem on the time of formation of this I am getting to much problem so suggest any cure for this problem.
I have eyes problem since a week ago. How to I can solve this problem. Please help me. I have ear problem also. How can I relief to these problems.
What are the health benefits of drinking green tea and how many cup of green tea is advisable to drink per day.
I am a 24 yours old male and my penis is only 4 inch. How can I get larger than this? Please help me.
I think I have normal excretions in the morning. But when I decided to go on travel or for exams or for any tour, I feel likely to excrete and I feel relax only after excretion. What is the cause and remedy for this?
This is 25 years old female, who has been suffering severe sinusitis since last three years. Taking only over the counter medications with some relief. I am facing symptoms like .breathing difficulty. Chest tightness on left side. Recurrent headaches. Lightheadedness. I have nose deviated nasal septum. I visited so many doctors but relief is temporary .please suggest me diagnosis.
Hii doctor I 19 years old and I am suffering from cold and cough before 5 days so tell me that what medicine should I use for this.
I am 18 years old. I wanna clear my question that my right testis is bigger than left one nd sometimes I feels pain when urination is done after some pressure. I wanna ask that is this normal? I have hernia problem nd had a surgery also when I was in K.G.pls help me.
I have a problem in my nose. When I breath it makes sshh Voice. I am very frequent to common cold and my nose congested for many days. I can't take clear breath any time. When I sleep it is nearly choked and I have to breath from my mouth. If I come in little contact of cold my nose get choked. I had a surgery of my nose 5 years ago since thn it is happening. PlZZ HELP ME.
I am 67 years Male and a Diabetic Patient for the last 27 years. I have undergone an angioplasty (balloon) for one leg previous month, due to lack of blood circulation for two legs. After that I am taking the following medicines. 1. Stiloz 50mg, 2. Atorva 20mg, 3. Clopilet, 4. Ecosprin 150 mg along withGlyciphage tab.
With the increase in pollution, there has been a significant increase in allergies and asthma patients off late. The reason is that apart from genetic problems, allergens or pollutants play a significant role. Homeopathy is the best way to treat these with less or no side effects!
Allergens: These are types of antigens responsible for drastic immune responses. Here, the immune system acts against these to protect the body and the reactions are called allergies. Allergy can be expressed via sneezing or rashes, itching, redness in eyes, vomiting and so on.
Types of Allergens:
- One could have food allergies from foods such as peanuts (a legume), nuts, seafood and shellfish.
- Other allergens could be, but not limited to dust mite excretion, pollen, pet dander and royal jelly.
- Some drugs, dander or even dye can also cause allergy.
Homeopathic Treatment for Allergies:
- Ailanthus: For those allergic to smell of flowers
- Apis Mel: For those allergic to heat
- Argentum nit: For those allergic to sugar
- Arsenic Album: Helps patients allergic to cold drinks; fruits; rotten foods, iodine
- Bryonia: For those allergic to castor oil
- Carbo Veg: Helps those allergic to aspirin; bad liquors, salt butter, bad eggs, poultry items
- Dulcamara: Act against dampness allergy
- Histamine: Act against dust and strong perfumes allergies
- Justicia Adhatoda: For those allergic to dust
- Petroleum: Helps those allergic to cabbage
- Natrum Mur: Helps those allergic to bread and acidic food
- Nitri-spiritus dulcis: Acts against cheese allergy
- Nux Vom: For those allergic to coffee
- Sepia: For those allergic to warm boiled milk
- Sulphur: Act against antibiotic allergy
- Tellurium: For those allergic to rice
- Thuja: For those allergic to sweets; fatty meats, onion
Know About Asthma Before You Treat It: In case of Asthma, lungs are affected causing inflammation of lungs thereby narrowing airways. Asthma can start by allergies.
- Tightening of chest
- Difficulty in breathing
- Persistent cough, particularly at night.
- Natrum Sulphuricum cures Children: In case of hereditary cases, this is effective. Important symptom to have the remedy is wheezing.
- Arsenic Album for all:It is effective in acute phase as well as chronic state.
- Sambucus for children: It is given if the attack is sudden at night.
Asthma is a form of allergy. However, it can co-exist with other nasal and skin allergy symptoms. Arsenic, Allium cepa and Histaminum are homeopathic remedies for asthma along with nasal allergy.
Now you know what is to be given and when. It is advisable to call up a doctor in case of severity.