Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 female, my problem is that I have running nose, cold, cough. I sneeze so much and after sneezing my eyes becomes red and watery and my nose starts running, so much cough. My nose remains blocked due to which I don't get proper sleep. Please suggest me.
Hi i am 27 year old male I have throat infection problem from past 5 year if I had any cold items it come please help me what should I do?
I'm 19 years old. I'm having tonsil stones and problem in swallowing. Its going severe day by day. Every time I feel like something is sticking at my throat. What should I do?
I am suffering from facial paralysis since last eight years is there now possible chance of recovery from here and is due to my ear operation.
My nose sometimes gives out yellow substances just like pus as we call in hinda and even my ears pain due to it if i put much pressure on my nose, What could it be ?
Hii sir Some time I feel pain in my throat nd I can not take food properly please give me consult Thank you.
Hi From last 3 months throat infection and also gas trouble. Have any gas effect on throat. Please support me.
I'm 40 year old. I dont take any diet. I dont go to social parties and eat ouotside anytime. I prefer only home food I am out of my home rather hotel food. I dont smoke nor drink. My problem is. Early in the morning if I wake up between 3am - 5am mu throat burns. Please advice.
I get common cold, cough and bad throat in every weather change please advice the solution and precaution both.
My entire hostel along with me has a throat pain (Few suffer fever and few suffer cold and others just throat pain). What could have happened ?
Ear itching for a week followed by pain this week. The pain is bearable. Test shows she has sinus in ears. Kindly advice any home remedies.
How to stop snoring. And there is problem whille taking breathing from both hole of nose. Maxmium time only and only one hole works and other r stop. That means onw nose's hole works then other automaticaly stop. Please help me out. Thanks.
I am 38 year male suffering from sinus from last three years and I am taking homoeopathy treatment from last two years but no benefit. So I request you to please help me.
I have a pain on the throat when I press (to the left of midsection). And when I swallow. A small blister in the tip of the tongue. Please suggest some remedy.
I always feel fear when I go to public place. I have been living alone since childhood. I feel dizziness and can't stand at public place for 2 minutes. L feel fear that I will die. please help me. Even I get hesitation in speaking. You will always find tears in my eyes.Please tell.
I have tonsil stone in my right side of throat, and I also have feeling that their is something in my right side of throat. I don't have any lump or irritation, but I have feel like their is something. So what to do?
My throat feels jammed from three months. It gets worse in morning after sleeping. I took many medicine but don't got any effect. Help me.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.