Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Chowdappa
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh ChowdappaYour feedback matters!
I have two very major Problems from last 4 or 5 years :First:- excessive urine (more than 30 times in a day) but not come easily it takes long time to come (5 to 20 minutes) when I feel pressure I try to do by held my penis (for a long time) but I got no relief easily .Second:- excessive spermfall (more than 9 times in a month) means every third night it falls, actually I masturbated badly for 8 years every single day sometime 2 or 3 times in a day. These two problems made my life HELL Hometown: Preet Nagar Digiana Jammu.
I am having urination problem from about 1 month. There is some incontinence sometimes with pain. But my urine culture was normal. please suggest.
I feel like urine is at the tip of penis and if I work to much it smells and if I don't drink water my penis smells of urine most of the time. Sometimes not always, after I pee I get the smell of semen as well. I went to a urologist he said everything is normal even the urine test came out normal and my prostate is normal.
My daughter is 5.7 years old but still she pee on the bed at night. I have scolded her for that but she didn't stopped yet what can I do to teach her to get up in night. Everyday I get her up by 1 in night to go to wash room. The day I for get by her own.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.
I am 37 Years old Male, and i am Diabetic Patient. How to Control Diabetic? and My Wife is 28 Years she has Frequent Urine Problem tell me the Solutions. Thanks.
In today’s time, most of the individuals want to find the natural solutions to their health problems in the least possible time. An increasing number of individuals suffer from different types of health problems due to changing lifestyle and increased stress levels. Renal calculi which are kidney stones are some of the most commonly occurring health disorders in the latest times. Kidney stones occur due to urinal diseases, lack of water, diet, hereditary as well as already present conditions like gout. Here are the useful ways to cure renal calculi in the field of Ayurveda.
Dietary changes are one of the prime ayurvedic solutions for curing renal calculi. Lack of awareness of proper diet and lifestyle often leads to the occurrence of the renal calculi. It leads to the requirement of a change in diet. Kidney stone formation improves with the increased consumption of the products like animal protein, increased consumption of the calcium as well as sodium leads to the development of renal calculi at any age. Therefore, if an individual wants to get rid of renal calculi, then he should ensure the gradual reduction of consumption of these foods.
Juice of banana stem is highly useful for curing renal calculi cases. It is rich in fiber. Also, the juice is known to consist of diuretic properties which ensures proper care of the kidneys and thus prevents further development of the kidney stones and cures the present ones. You can have banana juice, along with cardamom. Also, if you want a better taste, then you can have it along with yogurt and cumin. You can combine banana stem juice with lime for a change.
All of these combinations will provide you relief from the difficulty due to kidney calculi.
- Panchakarma therapy is a renowned Ayurvedic method to get rid of renal calculi from the patient's body. It is a successful treatment for detoxification of the body in the best ways. This ensures that individuals with kidney stones can quickly get a natural cure for their health condition and revive their lives again.
- Basil leaves are known for their herbal benefits for several types of health issues in the body. If a person is suffering from renal calculi, then consuming basil leaves along with water provides appreciating relief to the body. They act as therapeutic leaves in the body.
- Lemon juice is a natural juice which provides immense benefits to the body. It is one of the best natural juices for detoxification of the body. It induces the tendency of increased urination. This prevents the formation and deposition of the kidney stones in the body at any age.
Thus, if you utilize these ayurvedic ways on a regular basis, then soon you will find yourself free from renal calculi. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!