Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
High to control High blood pressure. I have high blood pressure since last 5 years. Systolic pressure becomes uncontrolled after taking medicine. What to do? Please.
I am 21 years old male I hv chest pain since 1 week. I hv did x ray but nothing is found. Is this hpnig bcz of gas.
My wife has enlarged heart like dilated cardiomyopathy with ef 35 to 40 percent. Can the heart come back to shape.
Sir mere papa KO high blood pressure hai, abhi unka blood pressure 156/100 hai. Pahle jab wo doctor KO dikhaye the, doctor ne unhe 'amlovas 5' medicine refer kiye the. 1 mahine 'amlovas 5' use karne ke baad blood pressure puri taraha se kam gaya tha, aur papa vi medicine khana chood diye the, phir jab BP nikla phir papa ne 'amlovas 2.5' uske baad 'amlovas 5' use kiye, abhi wo amlovas AT use kar rahe hain. Par BP kam nenhi raha hai. So sir please give your suggestions about 'what are the measure step he has to taken'
Sir I have a weak digestive system whenever I eat a little bit excessive food or normal food then my heartbeat goes faster for 15-20 minutes then behalf of this I go for ecg nd ecg-tnt test bt report is normal bt stills this problem remain and I have also a lean body according to my height is this because of this problem nd always some weakness in my body since 4-5 months also please give a solution for underweight problem thank you.
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.