Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh C MYour feedback matters!
I have type 2 sugar. I am taking volibo 0.3. From 9 months. My age is 35. At the time of walking I am facing huge pain in cuf mussel. I could not walking 20 minutes. In this case what can I do?
Do Ankylosing spondylitis curable disease. If in early age then what is its effect on adolescents normal life. What care should be taken for this AS.
Iam 57years old 2weeks back my knee started paining I got the x ray. I went to the family known bone setter. After seeing the xray. He told I have pblm of cartilage due to this getting pain. He changed 3 bandages alternative days and gave capsules 2 m n 2 night for one month. The outer pain has gone. But after sitting I stand or walk I feel pain inside. Please help me. It is already 10 days iam atbhome. I cannot effort sitting at home so long. Please advice n help me.
I have ligament problem in my rt shoulder and when I do some work sometimes its swallow and pain so please suggest the solution.
Sir, my father aged 48 has pains in legs with swelling from above the ankles till fingers we couldn't understand is it a nerves or skin problem. Kindly help me in this regard.
I'm getting back pain when I sleep long hours. If I sleep by my side there will be no pain. Pain is radiating to buttocks. What might be the reason? Kindly help me with medication n yoga techniques?
I am having neck and shoulder pain, not able to sleep properly when pain is there, I am having cervical spondylosis and pain at shoulder blades some time pain at thoracic joint parallel to shoulder blades, some days all the pain vanishes all of a sudden, again will come when I sleep awkwardly, looking upwards for Long time during working hours and while using helmet while driving for Long time. Kindly help me with your valuable feedback back, kindly suggest medicines and oils for application and want details regarding Ayurveda treatment and massage oils.
Hi I am 33 year old male I am feeling some pain in my left hand and sometimes sweet pain in my chest from 4-6 days.In August I got my blood checkup and ECG. TotalChlolestrol was 206. Cardiac risk markers was normal, ECG was normal. Please advise.
I have fallen from bike to my left side before 3 days. So my left shoulder is paining. What should I do ?
I have a back pain from last two months. What can I do for this, please tell me as soon as possible.
My dad met with a Road side accident and has got head injury with multi rib fracture on left side He is bed ridden from last 3 months and don't recognize anyone. Don't accept feed orally, hence Rise tube inserted. Please help me on when I can expect recovery? Anything I can do to expedite the recovery? Diet care? Or anything else.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.