Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh C MYour feedback matters!
Hi I am having heavy hair loss I have used patient, head and shoulders but to no vain. Can you suggest any natural remedy, or should I use any other shampoo.
It's been a month now that every time I wake up in the morning, I feel pain in my arch of right foot and Achilles of left foot, what can be the reason for this? Thank you.
I have been diabetic since 1997. For the last year n a half I have numbness in my toes although my diabetic control is fair.
Am asking this for my sis. She is 22 yrs of old now, she has severe pain on her both leg muscles (from thump to knee) in every night and sometimes during day time also. We conducted a lot of checkups and even scanned her legs. But no one can identify the exact and she is suffering with the same. Please give me a high valuable answer to get rid the pain of her.
Adhesive capsulitis is the medical term for a frozen shoulder, which can be caused due to a variety of reasons. Scar tissues can grow in the shoulder joint when the said joint becomes thicker. This development keeps the shoulder from rotating in a normal manner, which can lead to a frozen shoulder. The most common symptoms of this condition include severe pain and stiffness as well as inflammation. Here are the causes and ways to treat this condition.
Causes: A frozen shoulder can be caused due to a sports injury as well as an accident. Also, a hormonal imbalance can cause this condition. A weak immune system may cause inflammation in various joints of the body, which makes motion difficult. Also, diabetes can give rise to a frozen shoulder as a side effect. If you have a sedentary lifestyle and do not exercise often enough, or have just been through surgery which has led to a prolonged period of inactivity, then you can be prone to this condition. Surgery will also leave your tissue and adhesions sensitive to inflammation. Scar tissue may end up forming in very extreme cases, over a period of at least nine months. This can limit your motion.
Risk Factors: Besides diabetes, hormonal changes and inactivity, people who have been through a stroke or surgery are most susceptible to this condition. Also, patients who are suffering from thyroid disorders can end up developing a frozen shoulder too.
Physical Therapy: One of the most recommended ways to deal with this condition is with physical therapy. This kind of therapy will help you in stretching your shoulder so that you get back some motion over a period of time. This process can take anywhere between a few weeks to a few months, depending on the severity of your condition. You must ask your doctor about other treatment options if this kind of therapy does not show results even after six months of intense and regular practice. Physical therapy can also be practiced at home, once you have learnt the technique from a physiotherapist.
Medication: One of the other ways to deal with a frozen shoulder is with the help of medication. Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving medicines can soothe the discomfort. These include aspirin, ibuprofen, as well as naproxen sodium. Also, if you are undergoing a lot of pain, the doctor can administer a steroid injection in the shoulder joint.
Surgery: If medication and physical therapy do not help in treating the condition effectively, then one can go in for an arthroscopic surgery to remove the scar tissue with a small incision and other kinds of surgery for breaking the adhesions as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
MY husband is a choreographer he has back pain he travels more in his bike from six months suddenly he his falling down loosing control please suggest me.
I am struggling with my back pain I am still 25 aged but I sit 18 hours in a day I think it is not a problem.
I am 23 years old I have back pain for couple of months I have took medicines. But not yet get relief. Now a days I have pain at the left side of the chest. I am thinking due to acidity because I am not having launch at on time, at that time I am in institute. Please give me the response what I have to use to get relief. I hope I got response quickly, Thanking you.
Hello doctor. I am 30 years old and suffering from back pain after my cesarian operation. I have been taking calcium tablets and pain killers. How can I get rid of this problem? I am suffering from this problem from past two years.
I am 40 year old man. Last 3/4 year facing cervical, and forjan shoulder problem in right hand and right side of body so many checkup from nuro, but no relif.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.