Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh C DYour feedback matters!
Want my children to have a good height. Mine is 5.8 fts and my wife's height is little less 4.5fts. How can I have my children grown to a good height of at least equal to mine.
Flossing is as important as brushing on a daily basis. Taking the floss all the way down to the point where the teeth and gums meet is the appropriate way of doing it.
Hai, I have a problem with over hair growth on my face, stomach, breasts. I have been having this problem since 3 to 4 years, And I never consulted a doctor before for this issue, what are reasons and how can I get rid of them or just make the hair growth stop? Is it normal to get hair on the body?
I am not feeling well since 3 days and suffering from severe headache, last night I vomited and experiencing from weakness what should I do?
I am a diabetic for last 40 years DM type 2 and HTN patient and suffering from multiple ailments including psychiatric problem from last 35 years at present on medication and suffering from anxiety depression with anger etc have started consuming whisky a peg in evening and I am a smoker for last 50 years and squamous cell carcinoma oral at present carcinoma is in remission no abnormal uptake detected suffering from enlarged prostate gland and diabetic neuropathy. Please suggest what should I do now. Thanks.
My height is 5-feet only, I really want to grow some height. I have tried taking gain height pills for a month, but it didn't worked. I am 19 years old girl. please suggest my ways to gain quick height.
I have hair falling problem. I am 20 year old and my hair fall every day after my bath. All types of company's products I used but no come out result. Which shampoo or oil I use??
I am suffering from pimples on my face, chest and back. Pimples started on my face at the age 15+.Now I am 17+ I had used many trusted brand products like herbal, nomarks, himalaya. But the pimples got away only 1 day, 2 day not more than 1 week. Sometimes people just touch my shoulders and I feel vry pain bcoz my pimples got smashed. So sir/mam can you please suggest what I hav to do. And How to reduce them. I hope you will help me. Thank you.
Hi. I am employee and long setting problem. Can not digest. And I want to know how to live normal with long seating on chair. Please help and give some suggestions.
I am 49 years old and I am suffering from spondlysis back pain since 10years it causes sever backpain, muscle pains is their any remedy without any side effects and surgery.
Drinking pomegranate juice before going to gym exercise. Is better or not. If it good for health then. How much time before I should drink it.
Eating out and eating healthy usually do not go hand in hand. You would be more likely to gorge on junk food instead of its healthier counterparts while eating out with your family. When it comes to eating out, you may not always know about the healthy items available at your disposal; this very fact pushes you more towards the unhealthier variants.
But hey! We’ve got ways to stop you getting swept off by that hungry tide churning in your belly. Below mentioned are just a few tips that could come in handy, if you decide to finally drop by that uber cool restaurant you were planning to go to!
- Read the menu carefully: Go through the menu carefully before ordering your food. Look for dishes that are less oily and do not contain hidden sugars. If you are not sure about the calorific content of the dish, you could ask the person in charge about it. Or, go for options that you already are aware of; both the food and its supposed calorie content.
- Eat a healthy snack before your meal: To reduce your portion size of the main course, you can eat a healthy snack to act as filler. Opt for healthy snacks such as chickpeas or a handful of almonds before eating out; it can make you eat less during the main course.
- Drink water right before the meal: Drinking a glass or two of water right before the meal serves as a technique widely used by diligent weight watchers. Water contains no calories and acts as an internal cleanser for your body.
- Skip the dessert: The dessert is one portion of the meal that is filled with empty calories. In this country, the dessert occupies a generous space in every foodie’s list and belly. However, remember that it is often the dessert that is responsible for the saggy abdominal fat you hate to look at. If you don’t want to skip the dessert, readily go for simpler alternatives like the humble plain curd topped with slices of fresh fruits or the ever gratifying Greek yogurt. Sweet indulgence at its healthiest best!
- Say vinegar: Might not sound very intelligent, but then try mixing a teaspoon of vinegar to a glass of water and then drink it. Vinegar is known to have properties that reduce your cravings. It also lowers the blood sugar levels in the body. Surprised, you will be.
- Control your portion sizes: The buffet spread could just be your undoing at the dinner table. Don’t get overboard looking at the variety and try to keep a check on the portion sizes. Keep the portions small and avoid taking any extra helping. If the hunger pangs do not subside, go for salads. Don’t get bored already. Salads can come in a delicious platter and amaze you with its health benefits. The Russian salad can never go wrong.
- Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated beverages should not be brewing in your head if you are a weight watcher. Cold drinks and other carbonated beverages contain empty calories that should be absolutely got over with; irrespective of how health conscious you are. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.