Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Bijjawara
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh BijjawaraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain at my shoulder since 2 years. I went to many hospitals but no relief. What can I do?
Hello I am male from gujrat mere hath per me 2 month se pain ho raha he aur khali bhi chadh jaa rhi he vibration jesa bhi hota he hath me kbhi kbhi hath per ki haddi me tak tak jesi awaz bhi ati he kbhi kbhi pls help kijye meri.
Since last two months I feel that some insects running on my body, some dust falling on my face, pain in right side of head, pain in back side between the shoulders, pain in elbow. Please advise what is this & what to do to get rid from this.
I am having a back pain problem. All types of medicine had apply but no result. Please suggest some medicine or some exercise.
I meet with an accident while going on bike. On my knee the bike has fall down and my knee has no fracture. On pain my leg is going side. So suggest me some medicines and ointments.
My age is 21 years have a problem of sudden headache and my back pain is also increases so please give me suggestions for my problem.
I am 34 year old manI have stomach pain since last two months and I had blood report and sonography both are normal I take diffrent tablets from my family doctor taxim of and esoprazole and muospas th4 but still I am not feeling well now what I have to do with stomach pain I have lot of back pain is well actually I have back pain since last five year because I have sitting job please let me know thanks.
I am suffering with pain right side of buttock that extended to & fore limb since 5 days using pregabalin 75 mg bd sine 3 days please sugest wht to do.
My wife has back pain and not regularly but during cold or winter it increases she applies oil before bath and no medicines she takes.
I am a gymnastics trainer since last 2 years, but from last 2 months I am facing joint pain, what should I do to get rid off it.
Hey doctor. I feel pain running through my right shoulder to full hand. Moreover my back near waist is also painfully now. I was unable to sleep last night because of pain in my hand. It feels like my any nerves has misplaced. I don't know. What's wrong. Ease help. Me doctor.
Dear Doctor, i am 47 years old. I am suffering mouth bad breath, pain on my right hand since long time. Presently I am suffering from much weak. Please advise me. Thanks & regards
After a road accident my father is constantly complaining of pain in his head and difficulty in opening eyes for long. He keeps on sleeping most of the times. Neurologists say no issue in brain. But pain persists. Whom to consult.
Patients experiencing low back pain are regularly recommended to a physiotherapist for exercise based recovery. This is done before a patient considers other aggressive options like back surgery. The objectives of exercise based recovery are to eliminate back pain, increase functioning and educate the patient about a regular pain prevention program for back pain in the future.
Low back stiffness is to a great extent dependent on the abdomen and lower back muscles. The abdominal muscles give support by putting pressure on the abdomen, which is then exerted, on the spine. This provides an external support column from the front of the spine. The low back muscles balance out the spine. Simply put, the hard spine and circles are surrounded by muscles, and the stronger these particular muscles are, the less strain is put on the plates and joints of the spine. The patient needs to develop a belt of muscles around the spine.
Most physiotherapy methods that are intended to treat low back pain and some radicular pain (pain extending down the leg), include a number of the following kinds of activities:
- Stretching: Appropriate stretching of the muscles alongside dynamic activity will keep up the usual scope of movement and give alleviation to muscles. These are the muscles that are gradually shrinking or are an ill fit from wrong stance or nerve aggravation. For some patients it is best to follow a stretching schedule that has been exclusively made for them by their physiotherapist.
- Dynamic exercises: These activities include the use of a number of activities that might include exercising balls, adjusting machines or particular balancing out activities. The purpose of stabilization activity is to strengthen the muscles of the spine and backing the spine through different scopes of movement.
- Core strengthening exercises: These are particular activities to strengthen the abs and low back muscles (erector spinae) to give the previously mentioned 'belt of muscle' around the spine.
- Abdominal strengthening: These kinds of exercises include sit-ups, crunches, stomach machines, and leg raises.
- Hyperextensions: These can be performed on machines or by lying on the stomach and gradually raising the stomach off the ground. This activity uses the lower back muscles to "hyperextend" the spine. Make sure not to do it with sudden jerks. The stretch should be slow and gradual to prevent ligament tear from happening.
- Lumbar traction: With lumbar traction, the patient lies on his back and is secured on a special table with a link or cable coming from the foot-end of the table that joins to a strap that has been set around the patient's hips. The link or cable is connected to weights at the foot-end of the table that gives a consistent and soft pulling power on the hips toward the foot-end of the table.