Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh BijjawaraYour feedback matters!
I had some pain in my left arm on 30th Dec 2016. Now I can not raise or move it. The fore-hand (elbow to palm it is normal). The right hand is normal which is being used for regular work. There is no pain now. What should do to make left hand work normally?
Working as a software engineer after working for 2 to 3 hours getting back pain not able to sit and walk? Please advise.
Mera ek dost hai. Us ka age 39years hai. Pichle kuch dino se us ko backpain hai. Xray me koi problom nahi hai. But pain horaha hai. Usay kya karna chahiye?
She is my friend she has hand pain from so many days and doctor said some problem in spinal cord so I don't know it is but any one please help.
Mara beta 20 ka h vo opration se hua tha jb hua tha tb se mujha thandi hawa ka karan pero m dard hota h jb bhi kuler thandi hawa deta h to pero m bhot dard hone lgta hai 20 saal ho gaya lakin dard thik nhi hota or thand m to aisa lgta h jasa Jana hi chali gayi please help.
I am suffering for severe back pain. From past one month my lower back or you can say my spine is paining like anything.
Doctor my son 3+ his waight 10. His both knees pain sleeping time at night. But he his active. We counseled to locol doctors. They asked us he is normal pain. Wt we do.
His spinal cord is damaged after an accident since one and a half year. Still no sign of improvement. No touching sensation and self movement in the lower part. Is there any treatment still possible?
What is the best pain killer in Ayurveda. I have spondylitis pain and joint pain after effects of a viral fever. The pain has been going on for a month and very difficult to do my everyday activities. No arthritis and rheumatism. Please suggest.
My father is 42 years old and he is suffering from sever inflammatory joint pain of knee, finger and wrist since last 3 yrs. Please help me sir. And suggests me some homeopathic medicine.
Since I always have bloated and very tight stomach, is it ok fir me to drink milk (especially cold coffee) or shud I avoid it in any form. And what about giving lassi coz I like it n is it beneficial in anyway since I have muscular dystrophy , I need some strengthening for my muscles n bones.
I am 44 years old and having a problem with stomach upset, I sometimes get real unbearable stomach pain and along with that there is a pain on my right shoulder. I had this since last year and had it for 3 times since then. I had checked with the Doctors here and they had give me zantac tablets.
Hii my age is 19 n I was not getting sleep at night n I have tired so many of the ways but no use, I have an another problem that I was getting rarely neck pains I don't know why I was getting can help me to solve this health problems.
Hello sir/madam, I am felling a severe pain at lower part of my backbone. Sometimes I am feeling that the joint have been slipped. I can't seat, sleep or band. Is it the slip disc problem or something else. I am taking bio d3 max, paracetamol 250 and calcium tablet. Pls help me.
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.