Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra JainYour feedback matters!
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My left side of the stomach is swollen and having little pain sometimes. The swollen part is very tight and it always remain swollen as compared to right side. I discharge urine more than usual. Sometimes having little pain at the left side of the lower abdomen. Is it related with kidney issues? Please advice.
Meri wife ki kamar mein dard raheta hai sonography karne par kidney stones 4-5 mm ke stone dono side mein hai neeri tab ke sath treatment liya lekin problem barbar ho rahi hai kya kidney stone ke alawa bhi koi reason ho sakta hai pls. Help us.
If creatinine levels are high at 4.5 but BP and sugar levels are within limits, what could be the extent of damage to the kidneys?
18 months ago I suffered from kidney stone of 5.5mm. Lots of pain I have! After that I have diagnosing take neeri tablet for 4 months the stone has broken and it was came out via urine. Past 1 year nothing happen. But last 15 days at the time of passing urine irritation comes it takes 20 to 30 minutes long. Now summer I intake daily 4 to 5 litre of water every day. Please any one give me a resolution. Thanks in advance.
I am 19 years old but still sometimes I wet my bed at midnights. And this is from my birth but as I growed this got reduced but still sometimes i.
Mere Pitaji ko back side bhagandar ho gya hai piche se blooding v hota hai aur usko unhone operation kraya but koi response nahi unki age 47 hai please reply what we do?
Sir I want to know about prostate cancer, is it related to masturbation. What are the symptoms of prostate cancer.
Hii docter m bar bar bathroom jaata hu. Aur thodi jalan bhi hoti h bathroom karne me ye kyu hota h doctor? Please advise.
Mujhe kuch month se toilet baar bar aa raha hai mne M.D Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone Ultrasound karaya , urine test karaya, blood test karaya unhone bataya urine infection ho gya hai par unki medicine se aur jaldi jaldi toilet aane laga phir mane M.B.B.S Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone bola UTI ho gya hai unki medicine se kuch fayada hua phir unhone sabhi test dubara karye and urine culture bhi sabhi normal aaye jab se mane medicine start kari jab se toilet ma jalan aur hone lagi aur toilet hamesa mehsus rehta hai jase kuch toilet urinary track ma aa gya ho asa phele nahi tha toilet karke aao phir toilet mehsus , pani piyo phir toilet mehsus, neend aaye tho night ma mujhe koi problem nahi hote par jase he bed se par niche rakho turant toilet mehsus hone lagte hai aur morning ma toilet ma jalan bhi nahi hoti phir mane online urologist ko dikhaya unhone bola ya sab stress ke karan hai phir mane es baare me read kiya us time se kuch kam ho gya toilet phir toilet mehsus hota hai thora thora phir mane urologist ko dikhaya unhone bola jalan , toilet mehsus hona ya sab anxiety ke bimari ho gye hai jiske karan toilet mehsus hona jalan hona ya sab ho raha hai inhone mujhe soliten 5 mg lena ko kha and psychiatrist ko dikhane ko kha , par es medicine se mujhe toilet late start hota haiaur ma jayada toilet ke baare ma sochta hu tho toilet jaldi jaldi aane lagte hai mujhe toilet ke tension bani rahti hai ma karu ma bahut prasan ho gya hu .please provide me some best advise and medicine I want yours help.
I am 38 years old male person and have a 18 mm ston in my left kidney. It is not pain regular. But cool (winter) days it' s painfull. So suggest me what should I do
I had external hemorrhoid and have been control it by eating fiber food, more water, daily exercise also home remedy like aloe vera gel, ointment Robb and sitz bath. The problem now is, is been four days now I had a bowl pass. I don't feel like going to toilet or pass waste. Pls what can I do? Because I think is abnormal.
Sir my son is 6 yrs old having bilateral grade 4 vur with diverticulum of bladder. A paediatric surgeon advise us for open surgery. Is it compulsory?
Diets high in saturated fat increase the risk of prostate cancer. As per a report from University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston published in the International Journal of Cancer:
Men who consume high saturated animal fat diet are two times more likely to experience disease progression after prostate cancer surgery than men with lower saturated fat intake.
There is also shorter "disease–free" survival time among obese men who eat high saturated fat diet compared with non–obese men consuming diets low in saturated fat.
Men with a high saturated fat intake had the shortest survival time free of prostate cancer (19 months)
Non–obese men with low fat intake survived the longest time free of the disease (46 months).
Non–obese men with high intake and obese men with low intake had "disease–free" survival of 29 and 42 months, respectively.
Take home messages
High saturated fat diet has been linked to cancer of the prostate
Reducing saturated fat in the diet after prostate cancer surgery can help reduce cancer progression.
Cancer prostate has the same risk factors as that of heart blockages and both are linked to high saturated fat intake.
With an increase in number of heart patients, a corresponding increase in prostate cancer patients is also seen in the society.