Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahendra Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra JainYour feedback matters!
What quantity of cranberry one should have everyday My father (86 years) suffering from prostate, he has a suprapubic catheter inserted, will it help him he suffers from severe pain and burning sensation due to infection. I have tried many things. He cannot be operated.
From last week I have problem when I go for pissing it's burns and some times blood occur and it's very painful while pissing please help me out from that.
My dad is 70 years old. She has to pee 7-8 times a day and 3-4 times on the night. The quantity of her urine is very less, but she says she can not hold it inside her for a long time. I personally think that her pelvic muscles have gone weak and so they can't hold the urine for a long time. She can't walk on her own, so one person in the house has to be around her to take her to the bathroom. What should we do. Is there some food / vegetables that we should give her. Please suggest something.
I am having burning micturition since 3 week. I had shown this to my family doctor. He prescribed some medicine but still my its burning. What to do? Please help.
My kidney transplant done 1 year ago know am all right my latest test on 6-10-17is creatinine 1.03/urea 25/hb16. 5/potassium 3.7/ can I eat greens or spinach.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.