Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra JainYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old. I've prostrate problem. Earlier I was advised by a local Doctor to take Afdura tablets for Six months. I took it for one year. The present PSA test value is 1.44. Which is normal. But My libido level was almost nil during last one year. So, on another Dr. advised I stopped taking medicine. And as a result I could begin my sexual life. My question is whether to restart the medicine? Presently l feel weak flow of urine otherwise there is no problem. Please advise.
Hi Just after having sex its just burning during urination I am new to intercourse just after s ex its just burning like hell and I am unable to have any pleasure also what is the solution for this should I always use tablet after intercourse please help.
Suffering with anal pain from last one year. Whenever I had non-veg getting this problem. Please let me know the solution for this.
Frequent urination with a feeling of not draining out fully. Burning in urethra while passing urine. Flow is not as before & there is dribbling at the end. Feeling very uncomfortable. Please advise.
CBC. 4900 neutrophil 61.0 Lymphocytes 35.0 eosinophil 3.0 monocyte 1.0 Basiphils 0.0 Haemoglobin 12.9 PCV. 35.1 Total RBC. 3.97 RDW CV. 13.7 MCV. 88.4 MCH. 32.5 MCHC 36.8 Platelet 2.15 ESR. 10 Blood GLUCOSE 111 UREA 23.5 CREATININE 1.00 T3 84, T4 9.00, TSH 0.76 HbA1c. 6.5.
I have a stone size 3.7 mm in left ureter and my urine is smell odour and something yellow in colour. A mild pain is there in lower abdomen. .what is best remedy..
Feeling burning sensation in urine, does it a urinal infection or its due to heat, there is no itching, I am drinking lots of water but when I drink lesser water I am feeling burning sensation in urine.
Hello, I am 22, male had some burning sensation while urinating, I thought it was because of body heat, so I had tender coconut today morning. Now when I went to urinate I found traces of blood in urine. Burning sensation is also there, second time I found some semi solid blood in urine. What may be the problem? How to deal with it?
He goes for Peeing (loo) many times. When he is outside on job its all normal. But in room he goes in every 10-15 mins. He doesn't have Diabetes also. What are possible cases? Or is it normal? (He doesn't drink too much water too).
Hi. My wife had conceived normally and she is 4 months pregnant now. Yesterday night she saw some bleeding while urinating. Is it something serious problem or it can happen while pregnancy.
I have itching near my butt hole all the day and always feel some kind of moisture there. I have also noticed blood on tissue paper sometimes. While cleaning I feel a lump of flesh protruding out of butt hole.
This is sort of an embarrassing question. Recently I found out that there is something unusual just on my anus. It has grown like a pea. When I touch it, it is sort of hard but smooth, and it hurts a bit. What should I do?
I am 65 years old. On medical check up, doctors diagnosed prostate enlargement (55 /58) and prescribed some medicines such as Deutas and prolif which still I continue. Should I continue the medicines or go for surgery?
From past 2 years I am suffering from kidney pain. I have consulted specialist but till now I didn't get any solution. What kind of medicines should be taken in savior pain times.
Hi sir My wife is 28 yrs. She is having pus in urine with rythmic fever and vomiting She is also taking medicines for conceiving please Suggest how can this problem overcome of pus.
Facing discomfort in the abdomen area. I was detected with fatty liver after an Ultra sound of the whole abdomen. The report also indicated that there were cysts in both the the kidney. I am a 52 years old man and diabetic. What natural treatment do you suggest for getting rid of these cysts in the kidney.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.