Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra JainYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 24 year boy suffering from prostatitis from last 6 months. 10-12 pus cell in sperm. No growth in culture. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion 400mg no cure. I go to uroglist he give me levofloxion 500mg for 6 weeks. In how many weeks antibiotics start working. Please reply me sir.
Hi all, I am male 27 years old 176 CM tall & weigh 78 kg. My all blood and urine report is normal. And creatinine stays between 1.2 to 1.3. Doc said its normal. Need not to worry. But also I am worried if its a bad sign. Please advise.
Dear Doctor, My baby has grade 5 vesicoureteral reflux in both ureters and mild inflammation of right kidney. She is only 2 months old and surgery cannot be performed till she is one year old. I'm very worried. Please help and give your expert advice. Thanks tejas.
I am 53 years old .I am facing kidney stone problems. Two times operated .Now recurrence of stones is continue. Pl guide me to stop recurrence.
I have enlarged prostrate gland, the size is small. I do not have any pain, normal urination happens but I have swollen left leg at ankle. Please prescribe medication for the above indication. I am not hypertensive.
I'm 21 years old male i'm suffering from frequent urination since 4 months with a sensation of 24?7 urine sensation in uretha please help me out.
Sir, I occasionally have pain inside anus once in two or three months. I am facing this problem from last 10 years. Already consulted many doctors. Some of them said I have fissure, but when x rayed my back they found that I have 1st type of coccyx. I feel intense pain in my anus increasing slowly and I sweat a lot as well as my mouth vet dried. Sometimes I faint after that pain goes away. Please help me or suggest me a possible way to get rid of this problem.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
Kidney performs the central role in a human body. It is as important as heart or lungs. Many organs of the body are dependent on kidney to function healthily. Kidney removes toxic waste and excessive fluid from blood.
Primary risk for kidney disease includes factors like high diabetes, high blood pressure, family history, heart disease etc. Obesity; autoimmune diseases; urinary tract infections and systemic infections are the secondary risks.
Kidney damage occurs in stages and in most of the cases, body does not show any kind of symptom till kidney is damaged up to 90%.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
1. Keep a control on the blood pressure and take every preventive measures against its increased level.
2. For people suffering from diabetes, have a control on your glucose level.
3. Keep the cholesterol level in the appropriate range.
4. If on medications, take the prescriptions on time.
5. If you have a high salt intake, cut-off the intake and aim for less than 1, 500 milligram sodium per day.
6. Maintain a healthy fluid intake
7. Eat healthily and keep your weight in check.
8. Have a limit on your alcohol intake
9. Exercise should be a compulsory part of daily routine
10. For those who are overweight; need to work on reducing the weight
11. Smokers need to quit it slowly and gradually as smoking would led to serious kidney damages
12. Do not take over-the-counter pills on a regular basis.
13. Check your kidney function if you have one or more of the ‘high risk’ factors consult your doctor.