Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mahantesh PatilYour feedback matters!
I am a working professional, I feel very laziness. And I sleep alot I mean after sleeping out 8 hrs I feel sleepy.
I am 25 year old. I have a very serious problem. I can't sleep every night. Suffering this problem. As well as suffering from headache always. please help me.
I am 27-year-old Male and have been going through a problem of nightfall from last 1 year. Initially, it was once or twice a month but now its happens after every 2 days or so. I have restrained to use any type of porn material but the problem is still very consistent.
While coughing an abnormal sound produces from throat. CT scan, x ray, allergy tests, ultrasound etc done. Checked for Pleural effusion, But nothing is seen and not going as well as not worsening. Four years old now. The problem is since his birth. No pain is also there. Swallowing liquids seems to be difficult. This seems barking sound. In CT Scan there is a slight permanent enlargement. Nothing else. Cough is not chronic. What should I do?
Hallo doctors I am a 22 years old guy and I am suffering from gastric problem in my stomach, due to this my stomach I always facing different problem. And feeling weakness. Please give some suggestions Thanks!
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
My mother suffering from diabetes from last 15 years many doctors and consultants we visit but can't success to low down 300 sugar level and maximumly goes upto 585 sugar level, wherever she maintain approx all necessary diets. Please help to reduce the diabetes with any possible way.
My baby is 1 and half month old. I think he has gas problem because he make sound of poti but not do it. I want to know if any chances do I my feed so that he will be fine.
I have pcod. Periods has stopped since 9 months. Want to pregnant but how can it be possible?please let me know
Hey I have tonsillitis since many years I'm 20 years old and Lybrate doctor told me you have allergy cum infection. Because I got sick after masturbation. Please help I'm talking homeopathy medicine tonsilat and tonsicare.
Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water
1. Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin c, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
2. Lemons contain pectin fibre which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
3. Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
4. It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
5. It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
6. It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
7. It helps cure the common cold
8. The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
9. It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
10. It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
11. It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
12. Aids in the production of digestive juices
13. Lemon juice helps replenish body salts, especially after a strenuous workout session.
14. It balances to maintain the ph levels in the body.
15. It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver in case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.