Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hello doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?
I am honestly so confused. I have been feeling very off lately, from not eating or getting sleep or binge eating and sleeping to feeling so low, so empty, and so alone. I tend to cry basically every single day, over nothing really. I just start sobbing, and sometimes it even happens in the middle.
She is suffering from diabetes n she has so much stress of family n relatvs by this her bp & sugar gettng high at any tym suddenly so what are the best aid we can take over to her in home bfr consltng doctor.
I am 24years old and very much suffering from hair loss from upper part of head. Please give me right advice or only hair transplantation is solution for that?
Hello, I have low hemoglobin and rbc cell is also low, I am worried that I am getting weak day by day. Even I don't have my periods last month. Is there any natural way to get rid of it. Although I am taking levipil 500 mg twice a day and venlite OD 100 mg once at dinner. How long I have to take this medicine? please help.
I m a depression patient since last 20 years, currently i m taking flunil 60,bupron XL 150mg and Vibrania D (vit D+B12), I still experience lack of motivation /energy,memory related issues(short term memory) , brain fog and weakness in legs.Pls suggest any change or add on treament for the current medication.Pls advise asap as 20 years is too big a time in ones life
I can't improve my health. I am thin. Is it depends upon genetic. Give me solution to improve my health.
I feel lethargy all the time. Don't feel like getting up .is it due to high sugar level or something else. What is the right sugar in morning before.
Dr. I am Pooja and my age is 25 years. And my weight is 40 kg. And I am very slim. I eating foods daily but there are improving in my health. Please tell me about my weight.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and consult the gynaecologist immediately.