Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MahamuniYour feedback matters!
I was recently treated with kshara sutra for piles n fissure 9 days back. Wanted to know as to when can I resume work. How many times should I take sitz bath.
I am 39 years old male. My platelate is near to 90000 from last 1year and in beta thallasemia report-hemoglobin f is 15 (high. Please advice me is it dangerous for life or a normal. Medicine is required? thank you.
I have constipation problem. And also feel piles problem. Only sensation not bleeding. What should I do?
Hi I am facing issue during sex, my body sweats a lot.Can you let me know if there is some treatment for the same.
I am 52 years old and suffering from diabetes and thyroid. The sugar level is almost normal (Fasting 100 to 140) (PP 150 to 165). Thyroid is also normal after proper medication. From last few months I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Kindly advise. Regards.
I have pile some from few days and I try many medicine but not any effect and pain is very hard when I go bathroom please suggest me good medicine.
Hello sir. Mere seene me thodi thodi der me dard uthta hai jaise dil ki dhadkan hoti hai usi tarah se dard uthti hai iska kya reason ho sakta hai aur iska solution bataye please. Thankyou.
Sir. I have something strike in my right throat since 7 month I have take medicine but it is not fine. And I treat the went doctor but he told me there is nothing happen in my throat but it is continuous happen. Please suggest.
Sir which type of food we should avoid ? Please suggest Me I don't know such as pizza burger. Coffee. How I can. I say that can please support.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.