Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MahamuniYour feedback matters!
Helo Dr. I am 28 years female. I have a baby girl of 7 months. I was not with my husband after pregnancy. delivery punjab mein hui. After almost 1 years we live together. But my husband do not want sex. He have no any feeling to do sex. He said k mera dil ni krta. Or baby ho to gya. Ab kyu krna. Doctor abhi to sari life pri hai. Aise kaise niklegi sari life. please give me solution.
Sir I am not able to be happy if I try to sleep at night then I cannot and in morning my mood remains so much upset how can I cure please tell me.
From starting of may, he feel headache sometimes a day. His test report shows that there is a high level of cholesterol and working of liver is weak. Most of the times he feel panic and laziness. There is a problem of high blood pressure also. Kindly suggest me to which doctor I should consult.
I am 23 year old. I have fissures in my anus for the last 2-3 years. What should I do? As well I have constipation problem. Can I help myself at home or should I consult any doctor.
My pennis size is too small. . My age is 25. I need to increase it. Please help me and suggest an idea.
I am suffering from left side eyelid twitching problem from many days. What is the cause and treatment. Please suggest.
I am 23 year old and my height is five feet eight inch. I have headache and back pain for two month. I am also suffering from fever since last night. What should I do.
Hello Dr, this Question I am asking for my wife. She's at the age of 19 and she is suffering headache often after wake up. Is there any particular reason please advice thank you.
I am 17 years old and is five hours sleep is enough for me? At what time I should sleep and I should wake up. I want to study hard. I can't remember what I have learned. Please tell me some tips doctor. Tnq.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf': Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. Leaning closer: You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
6. Avoiding social interactions: You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.