Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mahamuni


General Physician, Bangalore

10 Years Experience  ·  50 at clinic
Dr. Mahamuni BAMS, PGDMS General Physician, Bangalore
10 Years Experience  ·  50 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Mahamuni
Dr. Mahamuni is one of the best General Physicians in Yelahanka, Bangalore. He has been a practicing General Physician for 10 years. He has completed BAMS, PGDMS . He is currently associated with Akshaya Nursing Home in Yelahanka, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Mahamuni on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BAMS - Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, - 2007
PGDMS - Maharashtra Institute Of Health Sciences, - 2007
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Akshaya Nursing Home

#33/34, 2nd Stage, Balagi Avenue, Attur Main Road, Yelahanka New Town. Landmark: Near Royal Concord SchoolBangalore Get Directions
50 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mahamuni

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Helo Dr. I am 28 years female. I have a baby girl of 7 months. I was not with my husband after pregnancy. delivery punjab mein hui. After almost 1 years we live together. But my husband do not want sex. He have no any feeling to do sex. He said k mera dil ni krta. Or baby ho to gya. Ab kyu krna. Doctor abhi to sari life pri hai. Aise kaise niklegi sari life. please give me solution.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- There is a decrease in testosterone level in males generally after marriage, due to this they find their regular sex partner/wife unattractive. Start some sex boosting supplements for your husband to spark your marital life. Start caring towards your looks and appeals, try to seduce him by body perfumes, erotic pictures and some new erotic ideas. Sex supplements can increase your husband sexual urge and if that happens he will need a sexual attraction from your side.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am not able to be happy if I try to sleep at night then I cannot and in morning my mood remains so much upset how can I cure please tell me.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Your problem is your age in this age it happens don't be diverted to other causes study well take food in time sleep peacefully listing music take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I don't have children's I got married in Nov 2013 sperm count is 60 mill in1. 5 ml.

General Physician, Nashik
Following general measure will help to increase sperm count and motility :- 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A, C,D, E and Zinc 3) Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From starting of may, he feel headache sometimes a day. His test report shows that there is a high level of cholesterol and working of liver is weak. Most of the times​ he feel panic and laziness. There is a problem of high blood pressure also. Kindly suggest me to which doctor I should consult.

Well this weakness lethargy may due to high cholesterol..need to take high protein i n his diet..walk regularly..u need proper homeopathic treatment for this..if u wants a permanent solution then u must hv to do proper homeopathic treatment...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 year old. I have fissures in my anus for the last 2-3 years. What should I do? As well I have constipation problem. Can I help myself at home or should I consult any doctor.

F.I.A.G.E.S , MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy) (General Surgery) , DNB (General Surgery), MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Dear lybrate-user. If you have fissure in ano for last 2 to 3 years than the best treatment is to get a minor surgery done to reduce the anal tone which will help in healing of fissure and will also prevent recurrence.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My lower eye lid feels like tremors for most part of day since 2weeks. Why is this happening?

FICO, Specialist in Cataract,Cornea and refractive surgeries , MD - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Srinagar
It is called as eye twitching. Most common causes are 1. Fatigue 2. Stress 3. Lot of caffeine intake usually resolves in few days to weeks. Sometimes it can be due to eye conditions 1. Blepharitis 2. Dry eyes 3. Eye infection very rarely cn be a sign of nerve disorder. Start eye drops refresh tears 4 times a day. Take proper rest and sleep. Less intake of drinks. If not improving consult a ophthalmologist and a neurologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My pennis size is too small. . My age is 25. I need to increase it. Please help me and suggest an idea.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Penis length increase is difficult but you can improve your stamina and power using by herbal remedies which increase your libido power may you have done over masturbation in past time do yoga regular daily eat healthy nutritious diet like green vegetable salad avoid fast food and fried food chicken fish egg also avoid.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from left side eyelid twitching problem from many days. What is the cause and treatment. Please suggest.

General Physician, Mumbai
It's an involuntary movements of the muscles of the eyes and it will go on its own and just check your eye sight for refractive error
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 year old and my height is five feet eight inch. I have headache and back pain for two month. I am also suffering from fever since last night. What should I do.

General Physician, Cuttack
Take croin 500mg one tablet 2-3 times daily after food, drink plenty of water and take rest. If you have chronic headache, It could be a tension headache due to stress and strain. Avoid stress. Go for regular exercise. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise. Check for refractive error, BP and sinusitis. Consult doctor
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not getting hungry in proper time for last two days, what may be that problem, could you help?

General Physician, Gurgaon
It may be just transient phase or may be due to stomach infection or viral infection or may be due anxiety consult again if symptom persist or worsen.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr, this Question I am asking for my wife. She's at the age of 19 and she is suffering headache often after wake up. Is there any particular reason please advice thank you.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Take Homoeopathic medicine Lachesis 200 4pills alternate days for 4 days nly n revert back. Could b due to stress levels or improper blood supply etc they are many factors. Increase her water intake n take small but frequent meals, n keep a check on bp too.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 years old and is five hours sleep is enough for me? At what time I should sleep and I should wake up. I want to study hard. I can't remember what I have learned. Please tell me some tips doctor. Tnq.

B.A. Psychology, M.A. Psychology, Ph. D - Psychology
Psychologist, Delhi
If you wake up fresh 5 hours of sleep is good enough. You should generally sleep at night, for 5 hours of sleep you should sleep around and get up at 5 - 5.30 am. Get some exercise- running, yoga or gym (cardio) and have a wholesome breakfast. For studying well, you would have to work on your study skills. Break down the content you want to memorise into smaller chunks. Stop studying the moment you feel you are finding it difficult to focus. Have lots of water. Read aloud to sustain focus. Make points and revise points before sleeping.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When Should You Go For A Hearing Test?

ENT Specialist, Delhi
When Should You Go For A Hearing Test?

Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':

1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.

2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.

3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.

4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf': Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.

5. Leaning closer: You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.

6. Avoiding social interactions: You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.

3918 people found this helpful

I can't sleep last 3 days. What to do I am very tired of this creepy situation of mine. Pls consult some good proscription.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. You may be having anxiety or stress. Avoid stress. 2. You need 7-8 hours of sound sleep to remain healthy. 3. Go for regular exercise, Take part in games and sports, 4. Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion, relieve anxiety and improve concentration. 5. Adhere to a specific sleep time and regular schedule 6. Take light dinner. 7. Avoid taking tea/coffee at bed time. Have a glass of warm milk at bed time. 8. Don’t go to sleep immediately after dinner. Take a small walk after dinner and if possible take hot water bath before sleep. Read a light magazine or interesting book before going to bed 9. Avoid late night. 10. Don’t sleep in day time 11. Don’t take sleeping pill 12. If no relief consult doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir i am suffering from throat pain. The doctor says it is a small swelling in throat. He gave medicines but no recovery. Please help.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
It is possible you may have a pharyingitis or tonsillitis. In case medication is not helping it may need a surgical procedure. Regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am female 30 years sir I am suffering feom head ach and weaknesses some time I feels like chakkar please suggest me something.

Diploma in Anesthesia, MBBS
General Physician, Hyderabad
Get your eyes checked for any vision defect if found use correction glasses which will stop your haeache, if you have allergic cold the headache could be due to sinusitis which needs to be treated by ent surgeon. If you are having pain in the stomach and burning sensation then the cause could be due to hyperacidity, take plenty of water like 2.5 - 3 litres of water in the day avoid tea/ coffee, spices, chillies, junk food etc. Go for morning walk, if you have constipated then take apropriate medicine which will relieve headach. If you are stressed out due to job or due to domestic environment get your blood pressure checked, if it is abnormal you need to get treated for stopping the headache and chakkar.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Fischer problem, l am using healthfacit to pump water in to the assole to have smooth motion, now my bilrubin is 4.8 ,my question is that due to this watering, will this bilrubin be high?

MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Delhi
The problem is called ANAL FISSURE not fischer. And most probably it is moSt related with your high bilirubin. Get consultation with a physician for jaundice. And for fissure try oint. Diltigesic

M.B.S.(HOMEO), MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Visakhapatnam
Aneamia is a common condition found in women, especially in pregnant women and those who experience heavy bleeding during menstruation. The easiest way in which most people opt to fight the condition is by popping iron pills.
1 person found this helpful

Sir I have too much head pain from last 2 days I have a major problem of head pain sir please help to me but should I do.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4.Avoid stress and anxiety
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I have pain in my head and pain get started in evening. What should i do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For headache take tablet paracetamol and we should rule out sinusitis migrane or refractive error of eyes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed