Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahamood BasharuthullaYour feedback matters!
Gudmrng. I am male of 28 having a small ball like structure inside the testicles on one side which is not increasing. No pain. How can it be cured. To whom I should visit. Urologist or.(md General medicine) please suggest.
Sorry to ask I am 52 years old single lady. Not interested in sex. But if I see any male feeling like. I don't know y. Is it psychological problem. Pl give me solution.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.
15 Facts About Vitamin D:
Vitamin d prevents osteoporosis, Depression, Prostate cancer, Breast cancer
Vitamin d is perhaps the single most underrated nutrient in the world of nutrition.
That's probably because it's free.
Your body makes it when sunlight touches your skin!
Drug companies can't sell you sunlight, so there's no promotion of its health benefits.
So here's an overview taken from an interview between mike adams and dr. Michael holick.
◆ 1. Vitamin d is produced by your skin in response to exposure to ultraviolet radiation from natural sunlight.
◆ 2. The healing rays of natural sunlight (that generate vitamin d in your skin) cannot penetrate glass.
So you don't generate vitamin d when sitting in your car or home.
◆ 3. It is nearly impossible to get adequate amounts of vitamin d from your diet. sunlight exposure is the only reliable way to generate vitamin d in your own body.
◆ 4. A person would have to drink ten tall glasses of vitamin d fortified milk each day just to get minimum levels of vitamin d into their diet.
◆ 5. The further you live from the equator, the longer exposure you need to the sun in order to generate vitamin d. Canada, the uk and most u. S. States are far from the equator.
◆ 6. People with dark skin pigmentation may need 20 - 30 times as much exposure to sunlight as fair-skinned people to generate the same amount of vitamin d.
That's why prostate cancer is epidemic among black men -- it's a simple, but widespread, sunlight deficiency.
◆ 7. Sufficient levels of vitamin d are crucial for calcium absorption in your intestines. Without sufficient vitamin d, your body cannot absorb calcium, rendering calcium supplements useless.
◆ 8. Chronic vitamin d deficiency cannot be reversed overnight: it takes months of vitamin d supplementation and sunlight exposure to rebuild the body's bones and nervous system.
◆ 9. Even weak sunscreens (spf=8) block your body's ability to generate vitamin d by 95%. This is how sunscreen products actually cause disease -by creating a critical vitamin deficiency in the body.
◆ 10. It is impossible to generate too much vitamin d in your body from sunlight exposure: your body will self-regulate and only generate what it needs.
◆ 11. If it hurts to press firmly on your sternum (chest/breast bone), you may be suffering from chronic vitamin d deficiency right now.
◆ 12. Vitamin d is" activated" in your body by your kidneys and liver before it can be used.
◆ 13. Having kidney disease or liver damage can greatly impair your body's ability to activate circulating vitamin d.
◆ 14. The sunscreen industry doesn't want you to know that your body actually needs sunlight exposure because that realization would mean lower sales of sunscreen products.
◆ 15. Even though vitamin d is one of the most powerful healing chemicals in your body, your body makes it absolutely free. No prescription required.
Other powerful antioxidants with this ability include:
Super fruits like pomegranates (pom wonderful juice),
Acai, blueberries, etc.
Diseases and conditions cause by vitamin d deficiency:
● Osteoporosis is commonly caused by a lack of vitamin d, which greatly impairs calcium absorption.
● Rickets" is the name of a bone-wasting disease caused by vitamin d deficiency.
● Vitamin d deficiency may exacerbate type 2 diabetes and impair insulin production in the pancreas.
● Obesity impairs vitamin d utilization in the body, meaning obese people need twice as much vitamin d.
● Vitamin d is used around the world to treat psoriasis(a chronic skin disease).
● Vitamin d deficiency can cause Schizophrenia.
● Seasonal affective disorder is caused by a melatonin imbalance initiated by lack of exposure to sunlight.
● Chronic vitamin d deficiency is often misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia because its symptoms are so similar: muscle weakness, aches and pains.
● Your risk of developing serious diseases like diabetes and cancer is reduced 50% - 80% through simple, sensible exposure to natural sunlight 2-3 times each week.
● Infants who receive vitamin d supplementation (2000 units daily) have an 80% reduced risk of developing type 1 diabetes over the next twenty years.
Shocking vitamin d deficiency statistics:
¶ 32% of doctors and med school students are vitamin d deficient.
¶ 40% of the u. S. Population is vitamin d deficient.
¶ 42% of african american women of childbearing age are deficient in vitamin d.
¶ 48% of young girls (9-11 years old) are vitamin d deficient.
¶ up to 60% of all hospital patients are vitamin d deficient. 6
¶ 76% of pregnant mothers are severely vitamin d deficient, causing widespread vitamin d deficiencies in their unborn children, which predisposes them to type 1 diabetes, arthritis, multiple sclerosis and schizophrenia later in life. 81% of the children born to these mothers were deficient.
¶ up to 80% of nursing home patients are Vitamin d deficient❗