Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MahadevYour feedback matters!
My last period was on 27th. N I had taken I pill on 3rd after sex. N after dat I had sex on 5th with protection. Der was no leakage m suddenly experiencing abdominal pain. N bleeding. The bleeding is not like period. Y m I bleeding.? M I pregnant?
I am 35 years old woman. I am suffering from pcos as a result of which I have very scanty periods. What should I do ?
Hello Doctor, Please explain us how to track the ovulation using Basal Temp Thermometer. Many sites say different procedures. Please help me so that we won't miss the important days. I have regular cycle of avg 27- 28 days.
I am 51 years old and obviously facing onstart of menopause. Clear symptoms having fever sometimes, hotfleshes, irritated many times. Do you suggest progesterone cream any natural supplement. Diet please suggest.
Namaskar, main Vedya Ravindra Kaushik, ek certified Pulse diagnosis expert hoon. Pichle 6 saalo se hum Chronic diseases ke root causes ka upchaar karte aa rahe hai. Aur majorly jin diseases ka humne safal upchaar taiyaar kiya hai, un diseases me major diseases jo ki involved hai, wo hai, heart diseases, infertility, Diabetes, arthritis etc hai. Yeh chronic diseases aaj kal har ghar me kisi na kisi family member ko hoti hai.
Sabse pehle main apne process ko samjhana chahunga-
- Sabse pehle hum pulse diagnosis karte hai. Isme hum basically body ke constitution ko study karte hai kyuki beemari ek hoti hai lekin uske causes alag-alag ho sakte hai. For example, person A me wo root cause alag hai, person B me root cause alag hai aur person C me root cause kuch aur hai. Root cause ke basis pe medicines change hojati hai, diet instructions bhi change hojate hai. Isliye hum sabse pehle body constituents ko study karte hai pulse diagnosis ke through.
- Body constituents study karne ke baad hum herbal medicines taiyar karte hai depending on the root cause. Jab patient herbal remedies and dietry ko follow karta hai, to patient apni chronic diseases se free hojata hai.
Aap humse contact karne ke liye humari Lybrate profile se humse connect ho sakte hai, ya fir aap directly humare clinic me visit kar sakte hai. Humare 3 clinics hai. Ek Rohini me aur 2 clinic Gurgaon me.
I am 19 years old and I made physical relationship with my boyfriend last month and I got pregnant. Please let me know which medicine I have to take for this serious problem. I do not want to give birth a child.
Anterior cruciate ligament (acl) is the major stabilizing ligament of the knee. The acl is located in the center of the knee joint and runs from the femur (thigh bone) to the tibia (shin bone, through the centre of the knee. In this position it functions to prevent a buckling type of instability of the knee which is important for daily functions activity and sports
I'm newly married since 1 year And while foreplay my life parter don't like to insert my finger her vagina to stimulate more she likes only penis inside vagina and whenever I am inserting my penis inside the vagina I have early ejaculation what should I do for best sex life. Kindly suggest to me.
I am 21/F and have a problem of irregular menstruation since i was 15. How much ever i workout my weight keeps on increasing and i weigh 100kgs right now! currently, on my gyno's advice, i am on OCP- ovral g, i get my periods with it but as soon as i leave it, to test any improvements, i again stop getting my periods! my weight and my periods are a huge issue for me now. Pls help!
My gf have periods after 4 days after taking unwanted72 is there is any chance of getting pregnant of her.
I am 30years old my right tube removed for lefttube tubectomy is done in2010 years but now I want a baby girl what can I do now pl advice me.
Hello doctor, I had my period on 15 th april, I had sex with my fiance on april 18, 19, 20. But I remember that he didn't do inside me. Till then I didn't have my periods. Home pregnancy test is also negative. Then we again had sex on 28 and unfortunately he did inside me. I had unwanted 72 within 72 hrs but still my periods has not come and I also have history of irregular periods. I am in please help me out of this situation.
I have been experiencing sticky opaque cervical mucus since yesterday. I have a 35 day cycle and I gt my periods on d 16th of may. Hw do I knw wen il ovulate. Im realy anxious to conceive.
As the saying goes, it is all in the mind. This is very true especially when it comes to physical intimacy, where though the body plays a major role, the mind is what drives it completely. In surveys, it has been found that people enjoy sex the most when they are in a happy mood. It is very common to find people not even think about sex when they are upset and depressed.
In both male and female sexual dysfunctions, stress is the most common cause. Stress, for whatever reasons, affects sexual life and relationships in the long run. There are some strong connections between how stress affects sexual performance. Read on to know how the human body reacts to stress, which also explains the strong connection between sex and stress.
- Body image: When a person is stressed, there are effects like overeating, which lead to poor body image. These reduce the tendency to have sex, as the person’s self-image does not remain very positive.
- Hormone changes: Stress also affects the pituitary gland, which is the master gland controlling all other hormones. The thyroid, adrenals, and other male/female hormone producing organs are affected, thereby, affecting the entire cycle of menstruation, ovulation, and fertility.
- Stress hormone: The hormone cortisol (known as the stress hormone) is produced by the body when a person is in stress. When these are constantly produced as in the case with people who are constantly stressed, the production of sex hormones is reduced, thereby reducing libido.
- Blood circulation: Stress causes vasoconstriction or narrowing of blood vessels, which reduces blood flow to the target organs. Reduced blood flow to the sexual organs translates to lesser amount of sex.
- Lifestyle changes: Some of the ways a person tries to manage stress is through excessive smoking, eating, drinking, and drug abuse. All these spell doom for a sex life, and may even cause irreparable damage to relationships. Smoking has been shown to be a major cause of impotence. Drinking leads to dehydration, which affects lubrication and therefore leads to painful sex, which may not be continued. Binge eating not only tires a person, but also leads to obesity, which again is not inviting for sex.
- Unhealthy relationships: When the person around is not nice to be with, it becomes a deterrent. Imagine someone who is stressed constantly, throws tantrums, has temper outbursts, and is generally cribbing and unpleasant. There is no doubt that the partner is not going to be happy with someone like that.
So, while sex is mostly thought of as an act of pleasure, it may not be the case always. There is a vicious cycle between stress and sex, which definitely can be managed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.