Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MahadevYour feedback matters!
Ny name is Amir. Age- 23yr My skin is dark and dry and lips also very dark. So I feel very shame with my friends. What should I do?
Sir mere pure face pe 3-4 years se bahut jyada pimples nikal rahe hai maine kai treatment liya but sahi nahi ho raha hai aur ye kabhi kabhi dard bhi karte hai dard karne wale dusre types ke nikalate hai.
I am suffering from skin disease in which there is roughness in skin in every where with itching and design like Dermatophytosis.
If I stand for a long time. I have back pain. Why and what is the reason for that pain. Is there solution? In my face I have a pimple what can I do for that.
When I went out side with in a few minutes my are going red? If I go to different place immediately my lips are paining and I will always carrying lip balm why is it happening?
My skin is oily, and main problem is whiteheads/Blackheads. please tell me best medicine for Whiteheads and Blackheads. Thnx in advance.
Dear sir I am 23 years male my chest lot off unwanted hairs what I do removing hair in my chest permanently or temporary .
Dear Doctor, Any problem that applying lipstick? Is this good for increasing red colour naturally in our lip? Which brand that you refer?
Hii doctor I hav serious hairfall prblm is there any home made products so that I can treat my prblm I used soo many allopathy medicines but no use plzz rply me thank you.
Sir I am 24 year old male i am having an oil tag on my face near eye how can I remove it please give me an advice.
My necks and half of the hands colour tone is very dark as compare to my body. How I can remove that tanned skin. Anything that I can apply to nourish my skin to get d same colour? Need suggestions please.
I am loosing my hair quickly. I use all the shampoos but they nt effect. I don't know what to do. My hair r very rough. please give me suggestions to recover and managed.
Eczema is a skin condition, which causes boils to pop up all over the skin, resulting in frequent itching and burning pain. It lasts for a long period, which is why it is known as a chronic skin condition. The most common cause of Eczema are allergies, which leads to skin inflammation.
Normally, doctors opt for antibiotics and steroid creams, but they give only temporary relief. However, Homeopathy offers complete cure for Eczema. Here are the Homeopathic remedies for Eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites are usually prescribed when there is oozing of thick and sticky discharge from the affected area. Graphite's are also usually good for patients who are obese and suffering from constipation.
- Mezereum: Mezereum is usually used when a crust has formed. It is especially effective when the crust is on the head. The pus gets accumulated just below the crust and is accompanied by severe itching, which worsens especially at night. This type of Eczema is best treated with Mezereum.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar Sulph is considered the best remedy when there is intense itching, deep cracks in the skin as well as very high sensitivity to cold. The sensitivity to the cold can be extremely intense when you have Eczema.
- Dulcamara: Dulcamara is another very good medicine for Eczema, especially when you are overly sensitive to cold. However, it does not deal with deep cracks in the skin or intense itching. Dulcamara is indicated for Eczema of rainy season.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is one of the best cures for Eczema when you experience a burning sensation in your skin. When the Eczema is aggravated by heat or in the summer season, Sulphur is an excellent Homeopathic medicine. Family history can be a major cause behind heat-aggravated Eczema.
Treatment of Eczema normally requires some months of observation and care.