Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MahadevYour feedback matters!
I am having pimples, darkspots in my face and it looks damaged what precautions should take to cure.
I have red rashes n spots on my body over on my back. They get ripped n turn yellowish. What should I do?
Same question hair fall I am studying b tetch of couse thinking is one cause Why decrease the hair fall in natural Please doctor s.
I am having problem of lot of dandruff in the hair How can I cure it Suggest me a solution for this.
I have the black spots on my face how can I remove them instantly plzzz give me a better suggestion.
I am 26 yrs old. I will be getting married in mid 2015. Request your help to address the below issues: 1. I have oily skin. I have medium complexion. Pimples keep coming out. Also have few dark spots on cheeks. Want to get rid of that and have a healthy clear complexion free of dark spots. 2. I have gained a bit much weight. I am 5" and weigh around 70 kilos. Want to reduce as soon as possible. Want some healthy diet plans from you and also any physical exercise you recommend. I am a non-vegetarian. 3. Want to have smooth silky hair and also want to have hair growth. My hair is medium length and want to grow it at the earliest. 4. Kindly recommend any good beauty treatment for me (preferably home made, herbal) to have fairer complexion and how to take care of my hands and feet.
Between a woman dressed in a satin dress and another dressed in cotton, who do you think was more comfortable? The lady dressed in cotton ofcourse! It isn't the length of the dress that dictates this answer but the breathability of the fabric.
Breathability can be defined as the fabric's ability to allow air and moisture to pass through it. This is determined by the composition of fibers and how tightly they are woven together. Wearing breathable fabric helps your skin breathe by allowing sweat to evaporate rather than block skin pores. This also helps regulate your body's temperature. So, when you go shopping for your summer wardrobe, look out for these fabrics.
- Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber hat can be found in a number of varieties. However, not all of them are breathable. For your skin to breathe, avoid cotton blends and stick to 100% cotton fabric. Seersucker and madras cotton are great for summer. Cotton clothes are ideal for dry summers as well as humid conditions.
- Linen: The light weight nature of linen makes it an extremely breathable fabric. This natural fiber also absorbs moisture very well.
- Light Silk: Silk is often termed as a winter material but light silks are ideal for any weather. Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly thus allowing your skin to breathe. It also has natural climate regulating properties that allow it to stay cool in summers and warm in winters. Silk is also the most hypoallergenic fabric available.
- Chambray: Chambray is a breathable alternative to denims. While heavy weight chambray has a rugged appeal, light weight chambray can have a casual as well as dressy appeal.
On that note, here are a few fabrics to avoid
- Nylon: Nylon is a completely synthetic material with low absorption and a water repellant nature. Thus not only will it not allow sweat to evaporate, it will trap your sweat within your clothes. This is both uncomfortable and unhealthy.
- Polyester and Polyester blends: Like nylon, polyester is water repellent and thus allows perspiration to between your clothes and your skin causing the garment to stick to the body. Don't assume a polyester cotton blend to be any better as even a 40% synthetic presence can keep the fabric from absorbing sweat.
- Viscose or Rayon: Both these fabrics are often passed off as cotton. However they do not have the absorption or breathability nature of cotton. While it will not trap heat like nylon and polyester, rayon also repels water thus leading to a perspiration build up.
- Satin: Satin is produced by weaving nylon and polyester together and hence is synthetic and does not allow the skin to breathe. Also satin is thick and heavy.
Hi I am 23 years old girl. My skin is oily and I have pimples on my face. Please suggest some solution.
I have oily skin and pimple problem due to it. How to get rid of it? please suggest me homemade treatments.
Doctor, I do not sit under AC, occasionally when I have to be in a common place where AC is there, can not stand for few minutes. What is the reason behind it n how can I get used to it coz cabs, n for other official purposes I am forced to be under AC, regarding stools it is fine but I have difficulty in passing. Usually take long time!
Any treatment are available in thinning hair regrowth In medical. Pleas tell me I want regrowth my thinning hair in scalp.
Sir I am sick off with my acne problem I don't understand that what's to do I take Medison for it many time but they (acne) gone for some period and raising back it's not pimple I think. They raise on right chick but not with mucus. They are inside of chick I mean on the surface of skin quantity of acne is 6 on right chick and 1 is about 1cm diameter. As many person say me for stop eating junk food I stop it and drinks lots of water but it's not gives me relief. Sir please give me solution. When I get up in morning my face have swelling also.
I had hair fall problem. Please provide me best solution for to avoid hairfall. Want to grow my hair healthy and naturally.
Im losing my beauty face using some creams and I have got many pimples on my face I want to remove the pimples easily.
Here is the home remedy for your good hair growth. Do you believe that onion juice can treat the hair loss?
Yes the sulphur content in the onions improves blood circulation to hair follicles. Onion juice consists of anti bacterial properties that scratch the germs and parasites. Apply the onion juice on the scalp and leave it for half hour. Later shampoo your hair.