Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Mahaboob KhanYour feedback matters!
I have a bad habit of masturbating, actually I am addicted to it, and I need to get rid of this bad habit, please help me out.
How much time taken by a healthy person for sleep. I am sleeping for 5 hours in the night. Is it okay ? Thanx.
Self stimulation or pleasuring your self which will help you in achieving that ultimate pleasure is what defines male masturbation. The most common way of male masturbation is by jerking the penis while stimulating oneself in the best way possible with the help of visuals. On regular days, a five minute jerk before attaining an orgasm is okay, but on other days when you want to last longer, you can practice edging (slowing down right before an orgasm) for a heightened climax.
There is no proper time to masturbate during the day, but it is advised that masturbation should be limited once in 10 days. Because, your cum is made up of blood and protein, losing too much due to multiple masturbation sessions can be harmful for your health and result in lethargy, penis pain and problems during sex. If you want to deviate from the regular form of fantasising and jerking, you could try the following:
- Lubrication: Using flavoured lubricants will help your penis feel more stimulated as the foreskin moves up and down more effortlessly. This will arouse you more throughout the process of jerking and result in a better orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Practicing holds and quick pumps will help the muscles in your penis become stronger and more relaxed. This will ensure a better jerk-off during masturbation which means more pleasure.
- Visualise/ fantasise: Instead of relying on porn during masturbation, visualise or fantasise a situation for better stimulation and a more heightened orgasm.
Masturbating before sexual intercourse is a great option for both men and women as it makes the penis harder in men and increases sperm mobility, while in women, masturbation can be a wonderful form of foreplay and increase lubrication. Masturbating before intercourse also helps in delaying the climax during intercourse. Masturbating twice a day is considered normal; however, if you are practicing the process more than the acceptable number of times, you could face ill-effects of over-masturbation.
The common side-effects of over-masturbation are:
- Soft or weak Erection
- Premature ejaculation
- Penis shrinkage
- Testicular pain
- Malfunctioning of liver
- Sperm leakage
Certain Ayurvedic remedies can be used to recover from the side effects of over masturbation:
Ayurveda stresses on the use of natural products to cure the negative side-effects caused due to over-masturbation. Here are a few Ayurvedic products you can opt for:
- Drink warm milk mixed with saffron strands to reverse the harmful effects of over-masturbation
- Herbal extracts of winter cherry and purple orchid can help in curing the ill-effects of over-masturbation and refraining from engaging in masturbation
- Shilajit capsules are all natural Ayurvedic capsules help in blood circulation and better mobility of sperms
I am affecting with aids. What is main reason for affecting this? What is the remedy for this disease? How many years can live? Is there any medicine for this disease?
My age 49 years under labs tests yesterdays. Creatine serum shows 0.58 does it mean that I have kidney problem. My triglycerides are 400 and total cholesterol is 201. Currently I am not using any medicine. Kindly advise on the above analysis.
I am a male 58 years, I get mouth ulcers often and sometimes in the tongue could you please tell me the reason for same and remedy, if any diet changes required, I am a vegetarian mostly, also I have acidity and have problem while lying down.
Hello I'm 22 years old, I badly snore a lot when I sleep because of that no one likes me please help.
Sometimes I miss heart beats and I can feel it. I then become uneasy for a few seconds. aNd feel disoriented. My heart beats too are erratic generally between 90-110 beats a minute what should I do I am 54 and I am a principal.
A heart attack is caused if the blood flow to the heart is somehow obstructed by fat deposits, cholesterol or other substances, thereby, forming a plaque in the arteries. The disruption in this flow of blood destroys a part of the heart muscle and may prove to be fatal if not treated right on time.
Not every heart attack starts with a sudden crushing pain in the chest. In fact, about 30 per cent of the cases haven’t yielded any such symptom. However, the signs may vary from one person to another:
- Heart attack might start slowly causing only mild discomfort or pain initially. The symptoms happen to be sudden and intense, persisting for several hours.
- Mostly heart attack induces pain on the left side or the center of the chest. The discomfort generally persists for a few minutes. It can even result in a feeling of indigestion or heart burn, fullness, squeezing and pressure which can turn from mild to severe.
- One might also experience an aching sensation in the upper stomach, jaw, neck, shoulders, back or both of the arms.
- Shortness of breath is one of those very common symptoms.
- Other common symptoms include excessive sweating, exhaustion, vomiting, nausea, sudden dizziness or light-heartedness.
How can you tell a heart attack from a mere panic attack?
Panic attack occurs even more suddenly and induces intense fear, extracting extreme reactions for something relatively harmless. Once the attack subsides, one usually feels week on the knees and tender near the gut. Some of the symptoms exclusive to a panic attack include a feeling of detachment, numbness, hot flashes, chills and tightness experienced in and around the throat, tremors (primarily of the hands) and a constant fear of losing control or of an impending danger.
Although many indications of a heart attack might happen to overlap with those of a panic attack, there are still a few noteworthy differences between the two. Watch out for those signs and get yourself diagnosed properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.