Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Mahaboob KhanYour feedback matters!
Sir I had a small and thin pennis I can't consult a doctor outside I can't share my information to my parents I am 19 years old could you heop me pls.
I am having cold and cough from past 2-3 days. Also my ear has been blocked due to the cold weather and also I am facing problems like throat pain and dry throat. Suggest some ways to unblock my ear nd also to get relief from cough nd cold.
Im 22 male. I had a recent visit to malaysia and singapore for 20 days, after few days of return I began to have cough which was severe for 3 days and it reduced in the following days I have a very very minimal pain when I swallow saliva (only when I note it) I do not have any problem in eating or drinking water. I still did not have any medications. Should I give medical treatment for this.
I am 22 years old and I get stressed out and afraid when two drunken peoples are fighting in front of me, I get frightened easily when some car or a dog passes through me. My elder sister and my mother also responds in same way. Are we sensitive .is sensitivity a genetic trait, why are we so faint hearted.
I am suffering by AVN (avascular necrosis) followed by excessive steroids-dexamethasone (in chemotherapy treatment for breast Cancer in my left breast) since last three years, taking homeopathic remedies such as Calcareous Hypophos, but still to much pain & my bone shape is changed. please suggest me better remedies.
Daily masturbation is making me so bad and afraid please I need a perfect answer to stop masturbation.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
I am suffering from paratyphoid from about 4-5 days. I am taking medicine also. Today I went to the party and danced a lot. I also had avoided things. Will it be harmful? If yes then tell me what to avoid?
Doctor mujhe ges ki problem hai jo mujhe kabhi kabhi bahut takleef deti hai aap mujhe iska koi ilaj bataiye.
I am 51 years slim and active. All parameters such as bp, sugar, cholesterol levels are within very normal limits. Most of the time I feel excessive sleep. If I do not take the sleep. I feel very heavy. I sometimes experience gas problem. Hope to get a solution from you. Thanks and regards
Hello sir my father have a prostate problem before 2 years lot of medicines he try but no improvement so what should he do.
Am doing masturbate daily, its any problem in future days, its any problem in health or its any problem in during the sex time. Please suggest me sir.
I am 21 years old male I masturbate 6 times in a week Now I reduced it to 2 times in a week But I am not getting aroused as before Sexual desire I have but penis is erect for 1 minute only And after masturbating once I got a feeling of hating sex. What should I do My penis is only 4.3" in erection.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.